Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 597684 times)

Offline John

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #1605 on: September 13, 2018, 10:00:12 PM »
Maybe it doesnt support what he was saying cos that was a lie? he put the best case forward to try and bag himself a manslaughter conviction. All the 'facts' about the hows and whys are based purely on what he said to get the best possible sentence for himself

Maybe it didnt even happen where he said or how he said for any reason he has given. Hence the clean and tidy flat you say makes him innocent?

You mention CCTV and her reaching home? did she? we only have a calculated kiler's word for it

I believe that suspicion was originally raised when personal effects belonging to Joanna were found in her flat which would not have been there had she gone off somewhere.  The exact same thing happened in the case of the murder of Kate Prout.

As to what really took place, I agree that we only have Vincent Tabak's version of events on record and for all we know it could be pure fantasy.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 10:03:50 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1606 on: September 13, 2018, 10:04:14 PM »

You mention CCTV and her reaching home? did she? we only have a calculated kiler's word for it

Kiler... was that a Freudian slip ?? 

Offline [...]

« Reply #1607 on: September 13, 2018, 10:06:13 PM »
I believe that suspicion was originally raised when personal effects belonging to Joanna were found in her flat which would not have been there had she gone off somewhere.  The exact same thing happened in the case of the murder of Kate Prout.

As to what really took place, I agree that we only have Vincent Tabak's version of events on record and for all we know it could be pure fantasy.

Come on john... you know as well as I , that anyone could return personal belongings back to the Flat!

And yes... it is pure fantasy.... Is this supposed to be someones best selling novel??

Offline [...]

« Reply #1608 on: September 13, 2018, 10:22:13 PM »
 (ty6e[ Aerial... i can see you hanging here... anything to add??  Anything to report??

Offline John

« Reply #1609 on: September 13, 2018, 10:25:30 PM »
Come on john... you know as well as I , that anyone could return personal belongings back to the Flat!

And yes... it is pure fantasy.... Is this supposed to be someones best selling novel??

This is where killers tend to make mistakes in their haste to exit a crime scene.  Tabak was understandably desperate to be charged with manslaughter but the CPS wasn't having any of it.  Had he succeeded he could have been freed within a handful of years but that wasn't to be.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 10:28:44 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline [...]

« Reply #1610 on: September 13, 2018, 10:33:25 PM »
This is where killers tend to make mistakes in their haste to exit a crime scene.  Tabak was understandably desperate to be charged with manslaughter but the CPS wasn't having any of it.

What mistakes.... ?????

Calculated apparently... even having the stupidity to take the body home... Not leaving said body in situ... and spending what little time he had cleaning up any signs of himself ever being in said Flat... Instead making a meal of it and adding to evidence against himself that was never produced at trial...

You know there was no haste,... It was pedestrian....  The CPS need to take a look at what they put together, because it is hogwash!!

Who did the CPS have working that day???? A trainee???

jixy

« Reply #1611 on: September 14, 2018, 07:33:53 AM »
Kiler... was that a Freudian slip ??

If i replied and quoted all yours Nine i would be one busy lady!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1612 on: September 14, 2018, 06:02:02 PM »
If i replied and quoted all yours Nine i would be one busy lady!

Does Tabak even know he has such an enthusiastic follower in nine?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1613 on: September 14, 2018, 06:45:04 PM »
Does Tabak even know he has such an enthusiastic follower in nine?

Follower??  I wouldn't say that....

It's like everyone is in on the joke.... And I do not know what it is....  Enjoy the fun....   &^&*%

jixy

« Reply #1614 on: September 15, 2018, 08:28:53 AM »
I think giving up month after month of your time to devote to this would make you a follower  8@??)( thing is while you are banging your head looking for answers, he is keeping his down serving his sentence without a word

That isnt acceptable because he isnt in Prison, never had a trial and its all a fix. Not the genuine reason of him accepting his fate.

There is a huge difference in a trial where someone goes not guilty. Not sure you are fully accepting of that despite all the time you have been looking into his case.

All the things that dont happen just because thats how you imagine they should  doesnt make it wrong! People get murdered every single day. 

Offline [...]

« Reply #1615 on: September 15, 2018, 12:15:57 PM »
I think giving up month after month of your time to devote to this would make you a follower  8@??)( thing is while you are banging your head looking for answers, he is keeping his down serving his sentence without a word

That isnt acceptable because he isn't in Prison, never had a trial and its all a fix. Not the genuine reason of him accepting his fate.

There is a huge difference in a trial where someone goes not guilty. Not sure you are fully accepting of that despite all the time you have been looking into his case.

All the things that dont happen just because thats how you imagine they should  doesnt make it wrong! People get murdered every single day.

Jixy.... I don't understand... There's is obviously more to this than I know.... many people know, the media know... the lawyers know.... I don't...

Dr Vincent Tabak..... Is he real??  I don't know

What I had seen in the media and subsequently looked at, it doesn't add up or make sense.....

Is Dr Vincent Tabak known by another name?  I have had many ideas as to what this could be about...  But I don't know if they are correct....

The idea that he might not be in prison has always been a possibility....  The idea that the media actually did what they did on purpose as to let that certain someone know what they thought....

The images I see of a man called Dr Vincent Tabak may not even be him....  But if someone has actually gotten away with this murder, and cannot be prosecuted for it... then the media could have got together and produced this production of a trial etc....

Jixy I don't know anymore... I keep saying... I have no idea what this is really about.....  Maybe the 20 years is an order of silence? I have no idea about that either...  What I have written may be totally pointless, i don't know that either..... maybe what I have written should be removed.....

Again things flash through my mind as I try to see make sense of this..... Did Dr Vincent Tabak help someone else?? is he the silent partner.... Or is someone else the silent partner... again I do not know....

What I do know Jixy... Is.... it is pointless... My Opinion is pointless.....  we go round in circles and only on the anniversary will we hear that again The Yeates may put a headstone on the grave... which they've been saying for years...

They could have put one up already... i don't know.... It's almost like it's the only way the media can remind someone of this crime.... Is someone walking around free?? I don't know that....

Jixy... I'm tired.. There's nothing i can do and it appears not to matter anyway....  Media full of shit.... Justice system full of shit...  There you go... everyones is happy.... 

Don't understand why this forum bothered with this issue in the first place.... 

Edit.... Jixy there is no official information with regards this case... There is nothing i can find... It's like i had a dream.... I cannot continue doing this when nothing gives.... Ordinarily people who fight for people whom they believe are Innocent have a vested interest... They know the person or are related to the person.... I have no vested interest... I just wanted to highlight what I saw as unfair and unjust...

I like CJ am a nobody.. and my opinion counts for nothing....  I maybe just an old fool who has had the proverbial taken out of them.. Wasting my energy, trying to fight my way out of a paper bag...

I do not have the the education or contacts to continue looking at what I cannot change...  If someone else really knows what to do let them do it... And yes, they made fools out of us all.... So what... no-one seems to be able to change that...  No-one cares...

This thread can go into a big bin... and no-one will know any different...  I don't know what I'm pissed off the most with to be honest.... The fact that this is futile or me stupidly believing I could genuinely help someone...

And at the end of the day only a few people are really interested in this case anyway!..

jixy

« Reply #1616 on: September 15, 2018, 03:12:03 PM »
I was going to say I admire you for your dedication but you have just taken it to a new low. This has been covered before and explained. Not dragging the forum down to that level but please dont act surprised. You have a lot of time on your hands due to your situation.
You have posted some very strange rambling replies which have been unfair especially to Baz yet met with kindness and understanding of the efforts you have put into this case
Maybe its all about reaction...

I came on to read up about Madeleine McCann as I was mid debate with a friend and noticed your comments...

I will leave it there

Offline John

« Reply #1617 on: September 15, 2018, 04:46:23 PM »
Nine is to be admired for putting so much effort into the search for justice in the Joanna Yeates case.  Just about every aspect of what occurred has been dissected and put under the microscope.  Ultimately though, I for one cannot see any possible avenue which could lead to this conviction being challenged let alone being overturned.

Vincent Tabak did what he did in a moment of madness and thereafter set about trying to get a reduced charge for manslaughter.  The CPS were determined to charge him with murder and ultimately got their way.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 04:48:46 PM by John »

Offline [...]

« Reply #1618 on: September 15, 2018, 04:49:29 PM »
I was going to say I admire you for your dedication but you have just taken it to a new low. This has been covered before and explained. Not dragging the forum down to that level but please dont act surprised. You have a lot of time on your hands due to your situation.
You have posted some very strange rambling replies which have been unfair especially to Baz yet met with kindness and understanding of the efforts you have put into this case
Maybe its all about reaction...

I came on to read up about Madeleine McCann as I was mid debate with a friend and noticed your comments...

I will leave it there

You leave it there Jixy.... Because the context has been removed... My last post was reply 1616... And now it is your reply that is that number...

I wrote about MWT and him contacting me... but that appears not to be of interest.... And had been removed....

So nothing is in context.... not even this case!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #1619 on: September 15, 2018, 04:51:05 PM »
Nine is to be admired for putting so much effort into the search for justice in the Joanna Yeates case.  Just about every aspect of what occurred has been dissected and put under the microscope.  Ultimately though, I for one cannot see any possible avenue which could lead to this conviction being challenged let alone being overturned.

Vincent Tabak did what he did in a moment of madness and thereafter set about trying to get a reduced charge for manslaughter.  The CPS were determined to charge him with murder and ultimately got their way.

Indeed.... But did they get the right man?? And it will never be challenged if no-one speaks of it!!