Author Topic: Lies about Sheila's mental health  (Read 20983 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Lies about Sheila's mental health
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2020, 09:51:28 PM »
You don't know if Nevill had been in bed.  The phone call obviously was before Nevill had suffered any shots.

You don't know that. You don't know the order of the shooting spree, where it started ...

If Sheila was suicidal she would have killed herself. Not take put the whole family!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2020, 10:00:42 PM »

But Jeremy didn't deliver the shots to show off the prowess with which he won prizes for shooting at school. He delivered them to look as if a mentally ill and gun ignorant person had delivered them.

well, make up your mind, were the shots perfect or not?  "I mean to hit all targets perfectly many times" is what you said earlier.  Now it is "delivered them to look as if a mentally ill and gun ignorant person had delivered them."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2020, 10:05:46 PM »
well, make up your mind, were the shots perfect or not?  "I mean to hit all targets perfectly many times" is what you said earlier.  Now it is "delivered them to look as if a mentally ill and gun ignorant person had delivered them."

"Delivered them to look as if a mentally ill and gun ignorant person delivered them" is my stance. The shot between June's eyes would have killed her immediately. I believe Jeremy was capable of killing the all with one, perfectly aimed shot. Had he, it would have been perfectly obvious that Sheila wasn't behind the gun.

I have no recall of saying "I mean to hit all targets perfectly many times". It doesn't sound like my phraseology, but perhaps they were taken out of context? However, it remains that haphazard though the shots were, they all found a home.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 10:09:40 PM by APRIL »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2020, 10:40:02 PM »

"Delivered them to look as if a mentally ill and gun ignorant person delivered them" is my stance. The shot between June's eyes would have killed her immediately. I believe Jeremy was capable of killing the all with one, perfectly aimed shot. Had he, it would have been perfectly obvious that Sheila wasn't behind the gun.

I have no recall of saying "I mean to hit all targets perfectly many times". It doesn't sound like my phraseology, but perhaps they were taken out of context? However, it remains that haphazard though the shots were, they all found a home.
Sorry, I got my wires crossed there for a moment.  I thought both comments were made by MTI not you. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2020, 03:25:55 PM »
Sheila told her friend June wasn't demonstrative, so Sheila's need for cuddles wasn't met.

That’s sad.

But some parents’, whether biological or adoptee ones can be cold.

Some people have difficulty being tactile or showing their emotions: no-one knows why June was like that, but whatever her difficulties were she’d have possibly treated all other children she had like that, regardless of whether they were her biological children or not.

You often hear of strict, stiff upper-lip fathers who never show physical affection to their children. Not so much with women, but there are some who find it hard to display physical affection. I wonder if June’s sister, Pamela, was/is similar?  Remember, they could have been brought up not to show affection — it’s possible.

Reading what I have about June and Nevill I get the impression he was tactile, open and affectionate, whereas June was the very opposite. I suspect he too felt neglected in some ways. He told Barbara that June wasn’t the same girl as when he’d met her, so besides her psychological problems she may have had other problems she either hid or were never discovered. I feel sorry for her: it doesn’t sound like she was a happy, contented woman.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2020, 06:07:58 AM »
Was she?

Yes she was based on what we're told by those close to SC ie CC, FE and TT. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2020, 06:36:53 AM »
I am sorry Holly, I just don't think this is a good enough reason behind the slaughter of a whole family.

I also can't understand why Neville managed to make a phone call. He had a lot of bullets IN HIM- did frenzied Sheila, go away and leave him  and as he made the calls she went back down and shot him some more?

Her treatment  was to make her sedentary -she wasn't on speed!

I agree an attachment disorder per se would not cause an individual to annihilate his/her family.  But what it can do is produce a hair-trigger response to stimuli.  If something goes fundamentally wrong in the attachment phase the brain is wired up differently.

https://youtu.be/iGDqJYEi_Ks

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3402/tdp.v3.28647

https://nypost.com/2017/11/02/brain-scans-reveal-how-badly-emotional-abuse-damages-kids/amp/

A recent study found a correlation between filicide and adult attachment style (developed from childhood).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24841064/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2020, 06:44:50 AM »

That’s sad.

But some parents’, whether biological or adoptee ones can be cold.

Some people have difficulty being tactile or showing their emotions: no-one knows why June was like that, but whatever her difficulties were she’d have possibly treated all other children she had like that, regardless of whether they were her biological children or not.

You often hear of strict, stiff upper-lip fathers who never show physical affection to their children. Not so much with women, but there are some who find it hard to display physical affection. I wonder if June’s sister, Pamela, was/is similar?  Remember, they could have been brought up not to show affection — it’s possible.

Reading what I have about June and Nevill I get the impression he was tactile, open and affectionate, whereas June was the very opposite. I suspect he too felt neglected in some ways. He told Barbara that June wasn’t the same girl as when he’d met her, so besides her psychological problems she may have had other problems she either hid or were never discovered. I feel sorry for her: it doesn’t sound like she was a happy, contented woman.

Afaik June's sister and niece did not suffer any form of mental illness unlike June and SC.  Surely this in itself tells you all you need to know when the two women were not genetically related. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2020, 09:34:49 AM »
I don't think that was anything to do with being adopted though, there are many children who have parents who do not 'bond' emotionally with their children. And children can sense this at a very early age.

One of the points frequently made here is that the Bambers were loving caring parents who did everything they could for their children. The problem was that they had two children who, unlike their cousins, weren't keen on living similar lives to their parents.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2020, 09:49:40 AM »
One of the points frequently made here is that the Bambers were loving caring parents who did everything they could for their children. The problem was that they had two children who, unlike their cousins, weren't keen on living similar lives to their parents.

But although they were not genetically related the fact they were sent away to boarding school didn't help.  Had they gone to local schools they might well have hung out with local children through shared activities, youth clubs, young farmers, local boozers etc.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2020, 10:09:01 AM »
JB's birth family seem more practical and akin to the Bamber's.  Whereas SC's birth family seem more academic and esoteric; most don't have an uncle who is an Oxford educated poet or a grandfather who was a Prof in theology.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2020, 10:32:20 AM »
But although they were not genetically related the fact they were sent away to boarding school didn't help.  Had they gone to local schools they might well have hung out with local children through shared activities, youth clubs, young farmers, local boozers etc.

Two ways of seeing it. There are those who won't allow their children to mix with the 'types' they may later be employing, and those who believe it's important that their children get to know, and become friends with, those they may later employ. Both are now relatively outdated as farms require less and less manual labour, with only the vast estates of aristos requiring those who work in agriculture. 

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2020, 10:36:03 AM »

Two ways of seeing it. There are those who won't allow their children to mix with the 'types' they may later be employing, and those who believe it's important that their children get to know, and become friends with, those they may later employ. Both are now relatively outdated as farms require less and less manual labour, with only the vast estates of aristos requiring those who work in agriculture.

I'd never have thought of seeing it that way, not being acquainted with the ways of old established farming families. Thank you.

Offline The General

« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2020, 10:37:41 AM »
You're pushing against an open door here. The alleged abuse he suffered whilst being farmed out to boarding school must surely have helped to form the twisted mind. It's now suggested through clinical trials, that major life trauma may disrupt the normal pattern of medial prefrontal and amygdala regulation.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline APRIL

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2020, 10:50:29 AM »
You're pushing against an open door here. The alleged abuse he suffered whilst being farmed out to boarding school must surely have helped to form the twisted mind. It's now suggested through clinical trials, that major life trauma may disrupt the normal pattern of medial prefrontal and amygdala regulation.

If we stretch that a little further, it may be seen that a child who doesn't want to go to boarding school and is angry with it's parents for sending them, it can easily be seen that the child would blame it's parents for the abuse inflicted on it there.