Author Topic: Claudia Lawrence and Suzy Lamplugh  (Read 10314 times)

Offline Joanne

Claudia Lawrence and Suzy Lamplugh
« on: July 04, 2012, 12:20:50 PM »
Where are Claudia Lawrence and Suzy Lamplugh?
I mean if they're dead, they must be well hidden and if they've gone of their own accord I wonder what reason they went. I know there've been 'rumour' that John Cannan murdered Suzy Lamplugh but no evidence.

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Claudia Lawrence and Suzy Lamplugh
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 01:55:41 PM »
I mean if they're dead, they must be well hidden and if they've gone of their own accord I wonder what reason they went. I know there've been 'rumour' that John Cannan murdered Suzy Lamplugh but no evidence.

I worked with Suzi Lamplugh's boyfriend when she disappeared. There's no way she would disappear voluntarily so I am afraid she must have been murdered. I think Cannan was the mystery Mr. Kipper.  8(8-))

Offline Joanne

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 02:34:09 PM »
Crikey, that's creepy, what are the chances of someone on a forum working with someone I posted about.
I got the gist that 'Mr Kipper' was John Cannan.
I watched a crimewatch programme about how they found Shirley Banks and John Cannan seems of the same ilk as Jeremy Bamber-he's the type of guy who could tell a lie and prove it. He was very calculating and thought he was clever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeYMPyQOrwY

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 03:38:23 PM »

I worked with Suzi Lamplugh's boyfriend when she disappeared. There's no way she would disappear voluntarily so I am afraid she must have been murdered. I think Cannan was the mystery Mr. Kipper.  8(8-))

My husband worked with John Cannan at Davis & Co., in the early 70's. Apparently Cannan was a "miserable sod and bloody useless" and just used to stand around with his hands in his pockets. He soon got the sack, and went to work for his father at a garage in Worcester.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 04:16:59 PM »
Two people, wow. I'm so suprised.

Offline abs

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 06:25:59 PM »
Two people, wow. I'm so suprised.

What are the chances!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 06:43:07 PM »
On a forum this size I'd have never even considered it, I'd have even considered it minimal even on facebook but it's good because people know the people concerned, so I'd have thought the debate quality would be better. If that makes any sense.

Offline misty

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 12:24:08 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/25/claudia-lawrence-christopher-halliwell

So the police may have been barking up the wrong tree for a long time? They were ready to take the 4 previous suspects to court but CPS refused.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 02:14:44 PM »
Now this is getting interesting, some of the comments here have just filled in gaps in our map. You now have a speculative case that Suzy Lamplugh and Shirley Banks are connected if the police searched the area in the Quantocks. To do that the information received must of been of a high quality from a trusted source or they would never have committed those sorts of numbers to the operation. Now speculation suggests that Claudia Lawrence, Suzy Lamplugh and Melanie Hall are all connected, but Cannan has been in prison since 1988 so that rules him out. There was no evidence to connect Cannan to Lamplugh anyway, so that only leaves Shirley Banks. However, there is significant correlation between all of them it seems, enough for everyone on this forum to twig that something ain't quite right.

On the night Melanie Hall disappeared The Bath Rapist (AKA The Riddler Rapist who, incidentally carried out 19 attacks in Bath and Bristol between 21 May 1991 and 2001) had carried out a failed attempt at an abduction in the Bathwick area of Bath. His previous outings had on occasion led him to attack more than one woman within hours of each other. Some time later Melanie Hall was abducted, this might suggest the same miscreant was involved. The manner of her murder is similar to that of Shirley Banks.

Now you have to know some of the stuff we know that the police never told anyone.

Firstly the manner of the attacks in Bath suggested to the police that the only type of person able to do this was a military man, the attacks were ruthless, well planned, aggressive, controlled, women leaving or returning to their own cars were abducted, forced to drive to either Brassknocker Hill or Lower Limpley Stoke, forced to put on tights if they weren't already wearing any and these were subsequently ripped to facilitate rape. They were then returned to the point of abduction and left whilst the attacked disappeared into the night. As a matter of fact they only had one group of people in mind as targets, Royal Air Force Pilots based at nearby Lyneham (now that would be a nice catch for Plod wouldn't it, a quality high value collar). The police had something tangible and that must have come from a very trusted source or it was an artefact that provided the connection. As a matter of absolute fact one pilot in particular was singled out and even thought the RAF pointed out that he was actually on active service in the Eastern Gulf region on the night Melanie Hall disappeared, the police kept going after him, for years, raiding his houses, his parents houses even all his previous addresses. To warrant doing that they must have had some seriously good intelligence from a well known and trusted source.

There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 03:04:16 PM »
Now we get to the really, really interesting bit. (Sorry it's in sections but I don't have time to write the book in one).

Summer 1991. I drive out of the Station Gates but its tricky to pull out because a police car is parked in the most awkward spot possible but it looks like they are in a hurry because they are frantically trying to get their seat belts fastened and put the newspaper away. 3 miles later they manage to catch up with me, I had pulled over to let the blue lights through, but, oddly enough, they pull in behind and all but launch themselves at me to get me out of the car. Whilst one of them led me 10 yards away the other conducted a very systematic and thorough examination of the car, especially under the seats I noticed. Not unreasonably I asked them what the problem was only to be told be the visibly shaking constable that it was just a routine stop and search, mate!

So what is interesting about that I hear you ask. You see that car had been parking behind my Girlfriends house for the weekend with the windows open. The smell in the car was unbearable but untraceable. This led to me stripping the car out one bit at a time until I found the offending discarded kebab that my "mate" had stuffed under the seat because it was too much for him to eat. However, lying right next to it was a folding, locking, dagger twin edged and the sort of thing that is going to get you in deep guano for carrying a weapon. Unsure of its origins I placed it up in between the rafters of my garage. Funny that really, for the police to go after an individual on receipt of information and respond within the time frame means the information must have come from a very reliable and trusted source, someone who must have been very helpful to them in the past, probably on the payroll for snouts.

Now the plot thickens. It really does. In 1991 Terry Waite was released from captivity and with him came the most senior psychiatric doctor we had, Gordon Turnbull. I was already good mates with Gordon, he'd been to debrief us all after the Gulf War and was also intersted in one of my main hobbies, beer. I posed him a question that was to test all his knowledge of what nutcases do, why do you think all the condoms are going missing out of my girlfriends bin? Our derived answer couldn't have been further from reality. In fact, the Bath Rapists victims all have two lots of DNA on them, not one, one is female and the whole is dosed with a spermicide!! That was the reason for the tights, so nothing could be wiped off, and no finger prints either to boot, something well known to police.

Oh, and haven't even started yet. More tomorrow when I get time, but think on this, why will no senior police officer talk to me about this and why did my MP who was asked to push this at the home secretary, one Teresa May, conspire with the Chief Constable of Wiltshire to play this down and why did the same Chief Constable (Patrick Geenty) retire immediately afterwards. Strangely enough the Chief Constable of Avon and Somerset (Gargan) similarly found himself ejected from the AOR by flashing pictures of some part of his anatomy to his girlfriend, prior to his phone being audited. Position untenable, out on his ear, certainly out of harms way. You would honestly think a Chief Constable might have thought that one through!!

There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2018, 11:23:12 AM »
Now this is getting interesting, some of the comments here have just filled in gaps in our map. You now have a speculative case that Suzy Lamplugh and Shirley Banks are connected if the police searched the area in the Quantocks. To do that the information received must of been of a high quality from a trusted source or they would never have committed those sorts of numbers to the operation. Now speculation suggests that Claudia Lawrence, Suzy Lamplugh and Melanie Hall are all connected, but Cannan has been in prison since 1988 so that rules him out. There was no evidence to connect Cannan to Lamplugh anyway, so that only leaves Shirley Banks. However, there is significant correlation between all of them it seems, enough for everyone on this forum to twig that something ain't quite right.

On the night Melanie Hall disappeared The Bath Rapist (AKA The Riddler Rapist who, incidentally carried out 19 attacks in Bath and Bristol between 21 May 1991 and 2001) had carried out a failed attempt at an abduction in the Bathwick area of Bath. His previous outings had on occasion led him to attack more than one woman within hours of each other. Some time later Melanie Hall was abducted, this might suggest the same miscreant was involved. The manner of her murder is similar to that of Shirley Banks.

Now you have to know some of the stuff we know that the police never told anyone.

Firstly the manner of the attacks in Bath suggested to the police that the only type of person able to do this was a military man, the attacks were ruthless, well planned, aggressive, controlled, women leaving or returning to their own cars were abducted, forced to drive to either Brassknocker Hill or Lower Limpley Stoke, forced to put on tights if they weren't already wearing any and these were subsequently ripped to facilitate rape. They were then returned to the point of abduction and left whilst the attacked disappeared into the night. As a matter of fact they only had one group of people in mind as targets, Royal Air Force Pilots based at nearby Lyneham (now that would be a nice catch for Plod wouldn't it, a quality high value collar). The police had something tangible and that must have come from a very trusted source or it was an artefact that provided the connection. As a matter of absolute fact one pilot in particular was singled out and even thought the RAF pointed out that he was actually on active service in the Eastern Gulf region on the night Melanie Hall disappeared, the police kept going after him, for years, raiding his houses, his parents houses even all his previous addresses. To warrant doing that they must have had some seriously good intelligence from a well known and trusted source.

Why a miiitary man?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation