Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 210638 times)

Offline Parky41

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #1035 on: July 08, 2019, 04:35:43 PM »
The WAP versions are here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EOPKAviAgYM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PazM5FHuM70

Lithium stated here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452279.html#msg452279
You've put into words what I was getting at with the smug thing. In her Youtube video answering questions, she replied to a post someone telling her to stop with a smug grin along the lines of "nahhh, I'll decide when I stop.  ;)" It made me feel a bit sick. Agreed she's taking some weird joy in the notoriety. She's deluded and thinks these posts are from the Jones family scared that she's "getting close" and she's playing some detective-style cat and mouse game with them hahaha.

Don’t know if she still practices/believes in wicca or whether she ever did and the “white witch” comments and crystal ball were a ruse? But the tree behind her in that vid reminded me of this.

The tree, looks like a large oak. (no expert) Brought to mind something that was  picked up before. Try and dig it out. Luke's statements, In amongst his description of what he had seen, behind a large 'oak' tree. Picked up by the defence, to show more proof of knowledge of locus. Must try and find that.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1036 on: July 08, 2019, 04:54:50 PM »

The tree, looks like a large oak. (no expert) Brought to mind something that was  picked up before. Try and dig it out. Luke's statements, In amongst his description of what he had seen, behind a large 'oak' tree. Picked up by the defence, to show more proof of knowledge of locus. Must try and find that.

[12] In circumstances more fully described below the deceased's body was found in the wooded area behind the wall bordering the path, about 13.6 metres west of the "V" point. Access was gained to the wooded area via the "V" point. There were foliage, overhanging branches and a tree stump, which obscured the view westwards on the north side of the wall at that point. To obtain a view westwards along the inside of the wall it was necessary to walk some distance northwards beyond this tree stump. Once beyond the stump, the presence of other vegetation, including a large tree, again restricted the view westward along that side of the wall. Only from about that point could one see the feet of the deceased, which were lying closer to the wall than her head.
https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=e2988aa6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1037 on: July 09, 2019, 04:20:38 PM »
With hindsight, and as always - imo - I can see the appeal for guilty prisoners maintaining innocence to choose people like the Sandra Leans and the Billy Middleton's.

According to this article https://medium.com/better-marketing/7-brutal-life-lessons-everyone-has-to-learn-multiple-times-6e0eb0c7c0f4 there are “7 Brutal Life Lessons Everyone Has to Learn Multiple Times”

It claims:

Self-Knowledge Is Worth More Than Personal Achievement
Such a difficult lesson, and one that must be practiced diligently throughout the entirety of one’s life: the difference between contentment and achievement.
You can immediately tell when you meet someone which category they fall into. They either emit a genuine confidence to pursue their goals for self-exploration, or they emit an ego-based confidence rooted in personal achievement. I’m not telling you to not set goals and achieve them. I’m asking you to be aware of where your sense of self-worth comes from.
If you pursue things in the name of personal achievement, you will never be fulfilled — and I say this from experience. True fulfillment is calm, and motivated only by creative freedom — a desire to further understand yourself and your craft. Personal achievement is fleeting. And so, in order to both “achieve” externally and find a sense of fulfillment and happiness, you have to keep a close eye on which is which.
Otherwise, do you know what’s going to happen?

I learned in 2013 I had been conned by Simon Hall, and indeed others. The others included academics. Not all academics but many within the MOJ movement and especially the ones I came into contact with. - Some of whom do not appear to have learned a whole lot since they too were conned.

Sandra Lean has recently made a conscious decision to publicly claim in relation to MOJO Scotland and the Luke Mitchell case:

The idea of having the Luke Mitchell case, this huge case on their books, was good publicity for them." A psychological projection maybe?

I was going to say it's a disaster but if they're not doing the work, they're giving false hope to people and that, in the circumstances these people are in, that it shocking, that is dreadful.”  (Would have underlined that twice if I could)

Full article can be read here: https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1439054-miscarriages-of-justice-charity-stripped-of-lottery-funding/

Will be interesting to see how things pan out over the next few weeks and months and to learn where the false hope(s) lies.

false hopes
noun [ plural ] UK ​  /ˌfɒls ˈhəʊps/ US ​ /ˌfɑːls ˈhoʊps/​
confident feelings about something that might not be true:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 05:17:07 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1038 on: July 09, 2019, 07:07:20 PM »
With hindsight, and as always - imo - I can see the appeal for guilty prisoners maintaining innocence to choose people like the Sandra Leans and the Billy Middleton's.

According to this article https://medium.com/better-marketing/7-brutal-life-lessons-everyone-has-to-learn-multiple-times-6e0eb0c7c0f4 there are “7 Brutal Life Lessons Everyone Has to Learn Multiple Times”

It claims:

Self-Knowledge Is Worth More Than Personal Achievement
Such a difficult lesson, and one that must be practiced diligently throughout the entirety of one’s life: the difference between contentment and achievement.
You can immediately tell when you meet someone which category they fall into. They either emit a genuine confidence to pursue their goals for self-exploration, or they emit an ego-based confidence rooted in personal achievement. I’m not telling you to not set goals and achieve them. I’m asking you to be aware of where your sense of self-worth comes from.
If you pursue things in the name of personal achievement, you will never be fulfilled — and I say this from experience. True fulfillment is calm, and motivated only by creative freedom — a desire to further understand yourself and your craft. Personal achievement is fleeting. And so, in order to both “achieve” externally and find a sense of fulfillment and happiness, you have to keep a close eye on which is which.
Otherwise, do you know what’s going to happen?

I learned in 2013 I had been conned by Simon Hall, and indeed others. The others included academics. Not all academics but many within the MOJ movement and especially the ones I came into contact with. - Some of whom do not appear to have learned a whole lot since they too were conned.

Sandra Lean has recently made a conscious decision to publicly claim in relation to MOJO Scotland and the Luke Mitchell case:

The idea of having the Luke Mitchell case, this huge case on their books, was good publicity for them." A psychological projection maybe?

I was going to say it's a disaster but if they're not doing the work, they're giving false hope to people and that, in the circumstances these people are in, that it shocking, that is dreadful.”  (Would have underlined that twice if I could)

Full article can be read here: https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1439054-miscarriages-of-justice-charity-stripped-of-lottery-funding/

Will be interesting to see how things pan out over the next few weeks and months and to learn where the false hope(s) lies.

false hopes
noun [ plural ] UK ​  /ˌfɒls ˈhəʊps/ US ​ /ˌfɑːls ˈhoʊps/​
confident feelings about something that might not be true:

It’s started

In response to Lithium

Simon Hall admitted his guilt and subsequently took his own life over it, and Sandra still refuses to admit she was wrong.”

Sandra Lean states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452332.html#msg452332
Wrong again! The details of the confession were never made public. It was never revealed whether Simon Hall had legal representation when making the confession. It was never revealed whether he had been assessed by a psychiatrist or psychologist or what his mental state was in the lead up to the confession - was he in sound mind, fully aware of what he was saying/doing? I can see no reason why those details were not publicly known -- they should have been, in order to confirm that the confession actually fitted the details of the crime and that he was not, for example, suffering some sort of mental breakdown and just saying anything.

Once again, I'm searching for the truth. If the confession contains details that all fit with the crime and it can be shown that he was in sound mind and was fully aware of what he was saying and doing, then it would be reasonable to accept that he did, in fact, commit the murder and managed to conceal that fact for all those years, aided by a bungled police investigation which brought a case lacking the necessary elements of proof (even Keir Starmer admitted that, without the fibre evidence, "the case disappears.")

Sandra Lean was free and able to contact Simon Hall directly at any time after she learned she’d been conned! .

She’s LYING btw! She gave me the impression she had accepted the confession at the time.
Around the same time she claimed she’d wasted 10 years of her life.
She also expressed her concerns re the relationship between Corrine and Luke Mitchell (mother & son)
And around the same time she asked if she could post on WAP Simon Hall was dead!

Moving on,

WHY did Luke and Corrine Mitchell LIE to the police over his whereabouts that evening?

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 07:45:19 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1039 on: July 09, 2019, 08:13:10 PM »
It’s started

In response to Lithium

Simon Hall admitted his guilt and subsequently took his own life over it, and Sandra still refuses to admit she was wrong.”

Sandra Lean states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452332.html#msg452332
Wrong again! The details of the confession were never made public. It was never revealed whether Simon Hall had legal representation when making the confession. It was never revealed whether he had been assessed by a psychiatrist or psychologist or what his mental state was in the lead up to the confession - was he in sound mind, fully aware of what he was saying/doing? I can see no reason why those details were not publicly known -- they should have been, in order to confirm that the confession actually fitted the details of the crime and that he was not, for example, suffering some sort of mental breakdown and just saying anything.

Once again, I'm searching for the truth. If the confession contains details that all fit with the crime and it can be shown that he was in sound mind and was fully aware of what he was saying and doing, then it would be reasonable to accept that he did, in fact, commit the murder and managed to conceal that fact for all those years, aided by a bungled police investigation which brought a case lacking the necessary elements of proof (even Keir Starmer admitted that, without the fibre evidence, "the case disappears.")

Sandra Lean was free and able to contact Simon Hall directly at any time after she learned she’d been conned! .

She’s LYING btw! She gave me the impression she had accepted the confession at the time.
She also expressed her concerns re the relationship between Corrine and Luke Mitchell (mother & son)
And around the same time she asked if she could post on WAP Simon Hall was dead!

Around the same time

@ 36.09 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7OVE_5L7Y

Sandra Lean stated: When the commission refused to refer the case back - I had no idea what else could be done. With a case as strong as we put forward..... ” and I didn’t know what else I could do emotions were running high obviously it was a major blow that they refused to refer it back but I didn’t know where we could go after that..

Billy Middleton stated:Unfortunately, shortly before the SCCRC refusal, at a time when she knew it's decision was imminent, Sandra came to a point whereby she was no longer prepared to carry on and wrote to Luke explaining why.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4861.0

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8086.0.html

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6640.msg383293.html#msg383293
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:02:00 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1040 on: July 09, 2019, 10:27:24 PM »
It’s started

In response to Lithium

Moving on,

WHY did Luke and Corrine Mitchell LIE to the police over his whereabouts that evening?

In the Mitchell case, the confession and eye witness of said confessor. How many years ago did this knowledge come to light? with Ms Mitchell and Ms Lean. The information given, for purpose of weight to cause. Red Herring?
Are they still waiting to see if the confession matches the details of 'all' of the crime. IMO this was a slip up, an attempt at misinformation, backfiring.

I picked up and have written on some of the information and response to do with Robert Green. Mainly that the similarities given were Justified in putting him forward. IMO, somewhat backtracking. Rather than a progression of committing a horrific crime of rape then moving onto something more serious. Done in reverse? A person who makes a confession and subsequently takes their own life, there is no definitive answer, the unacceptance to admit being wrong, matters not it would seem to Ms Lean. Guilt or innocence isn't the key behind the driving force, it's the justice system. Simon's guilt or innocence is neither here nor there, for Ms Lean and others, he should never have been convicted. Does that make the justice system lucky on this occasion that they got the right man? Or wrong?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1041 on: July 09, 2019, 10:47:04 PM »

In the Mitchell case, the confession and eye witness of said confessor. How many years ago did this knowledge come to light? with Ms Mitchell and Ms Lean. The information given, for purpose of weight to cause. Red Herring?
Are they still waiting to see if the confession matches the details of 'all' of the crime. IMO this was a slip up, an attempt at misinformation, backfiring.

I picked up and have written on some of the information and response to do with Robert Green. Mainly that the similarities given were Justified in putting him forward. IMO, somewhat backtracking. Rather than a progression of committing a horrific crime of rape then moving onto something more serious. Done in reverse? A person who makes a confession and subsequently takes their own life, there is no definitive answer, the unacceptance to admit being wrong, matters not it would seem to Ms Lean. Guilt or innocence isn't the key behind the driving force, it's the justice system. Simon's guilt or innocence is neither here nor there, for Ms Lean and others, he should never have been convicted. Does that make the justice system lucky on this occasion that they got the right man? Or wrong?

Or psychological fragility perhaps?

The answer is related to their ego, their very sense-of-self. Some people have such a fragile ego, such brittle self-esteem, such a weak "psychological constitution," that admitting they made a mistake or that they were wrong is fundamentally too threatening for their egos to tolerate. Accepting they were wrong, absorbing that reality, would be so psychologically shattering, their defense mechanisms do something remarkable to avoid doing so — they literally distort their perception of reality to make it (reality) less threatening. Their defense mechanisms protect their fragile ego by changing the very facts in their mind, so they are no longer wrong or culpable.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201811/why-its-so-hard-some-people-admit-they-were-wrong

Comment like, “your opinions of me are none of my business” I find telling.

Dissociation Isn't a Life Skill - https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/pathological-relationships/201211/dissociation-isnt-life-skill
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 11:00:32 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1042 on: July 10, 2019, 12:39:28 AM »

“It is understood the dossier will be put in front of the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission, citing the fact Greens was in the area at the time and the modus operandi was similar to his offence.

The reports author, Sandra Lean, who is helping Mitchells defence team, said: When I realised Greens had apparently been regularly in the vicinity at the time, it sent a shiver through my spine. Its hard to believe no-one has joined the dots since he became so notorious.
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/mitchell-team-links-greens-to-jodi-killing-1-2114481

# 147 https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shirleymckie/luke-mitchell-appeal-and-media-links-t662-s140.html
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 12:45:33 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1043 on: July 17, 2019, 11:29:07 AM »
The main part of this case isnt who Luke chatted to on the phone or did the year before but how he could be treated in such an appalling manner right from the start

Total interrogation, devious Family Liaison Officer who tried her best to plant thoughts in people's minds and suggest things that werent true. The treatment of Luke Shane and Corrine was shocking but it was allowed to continue the whole way through

All the faults in finding/keeping evidence was with only one thought in their minds... Luke was guilty right from the moment he found Jodi's body. Anything else was their attempt to make  the evidence fit their view

I wonder how the case would have gone if they werent so quick to decide who was guilty and who wasnt

What is it you are claiming the family liaison officer did?

Who’s minds did she plant thoughts in?

Anna Racoon wrote about Mark Williams Thomas and his role as a family liaison officer.

It is universally acknowledged that the Family Liaison Officer’s role is one of the most sensitive within the Police Force – you are dealing, on a very intimate daily basis with people who have found themselves in the maelstrom of traumatic events, generally involving the unexplained loss of someone very dear to them.  They are not only grieving, but may be the subject of unwanted media intrusion or worse, media speculation that they may have played some part in the events. As a policeman it is your duty to report any suspicions you may have of family members – you are still an investigating officer – but you are also there as a professional hand holder, to explain police procedures, to keep the family informed, even to deal with such mundane tasks as helping to cancel credit cards where appropriate, to make the tea if necessary and to have an ever ready supply of Kleenex.
https://annaraccoon.com/2013/05/09/the-family-liaison-officer/

Did the Mitchell’s ever make a formal complaint regarding the FLO?

In her podcast with James English, Corrine Mitchell appeared quite scathing of the FLO when she talked about going out to buy Luke new clothes.

How was the FLO received by the Mitchell’s from the beginning?

And what does her report say about them?

More importantly, why was a 14 year old Luke Mitchell “wary” of the police before the murder?

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:20:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Rusty

« Reply #1044 on: July 17, 2019, 11:05:22 PM »
More importantly, why was a 14 year old Luke Mitchell “wary” of the police before the murder?
[/quote]

I would think drug dealers/users & one's who carry blades, probably despise the police for no particular reason, other than they are breaking the law.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1045 on: July 19, 2019, 09:54:03 AM »
It’s started

In response to Lithium

It’s also why the police must, in my opinion (*cues drum beating again*), ditch this ridiculous “believe victim’s account” farcical policy introduced in the aftermath of the Saville scandal. It was knee-jerk policy making and risks tarnishing many with the same brush on the say-so of fantasists and fame seekers.
It has also led to numerous failed cases, and was a policy introduced by? Keir Starmer, Labour Party MP and former Director of Public Prosecutions in conjunction with the College of Policing. Starmer remember personally intervened in the NON-charging of false allegations of sexual assault and rape when he was DPP also in the aftermath of Saville scandal.
Operation Midland, Operation Conifer and Operation Ruffle have, so far, resulted in NO charges against any individual. Their combined cost, so far, is in the region of £6m at least. What have they really achieved? Nothing. Conifer has left more questions to be asked than it’s answered, Midland resulted in costly compensation claims being paid out to the accused (and family)

https://trollexposure.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/david-icke-and-the-lizardmen-from-mars-part-2/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1046 on: August 02, 2019, 06:48:58 PM »

“FORMER top prosecutor Sir Keir Starmer should quit Parliament over his role in the false VIP child abuse ­scandal, says a wrongly accused MP.
Harvey Proctor said Labour’s shadow Brexit secretary created a culture where anyone who made allegations was automatically believed.

Simon Warr
“Beech was also enabled by an ideological shift within the criminal-justice system. Sir Keir Starmer, in his role as the director of public prosecutions from 2008 to 2013, was an enthusiastic proponent of the ‘believe the victim’ dogma.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/23/carl-beech-and-his-enablers/

The material the CPS is refusing to release is likely to show the full extent of Mr Watson’s dealings with it in relation to the case and to shed light on any potential involvement of Sir Keir Starmer, the then director of public prosecutions (DPP), in the decision.
The CPS and Sir Keir, who is now a member of the Labour front bench, have said he was away when a response to Mr Watson’s letter, which was addressed to him, was drawn up. But inquiries by The Daily Telegraph show he was at work for a substantial amount of time between the receipt of the letter and the preparation of a response

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/05/labours-deputy-a-former-cps-chief-and-the-hidden-papers-on-faile/
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 06:55:09 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1047 on: September 25, 2019, 04:20:12 PM »
Anyone know what happened to the long road to justice?

http://longroadtojustice.com/blurb/

Sandra lean
Today, my book about the case, Innocents Betrayed, was launched. Profits from the book are being donated to help fund a new organisation, Long Road to Justice, which will be taking a radically new approach to helping the fight against injustice.

Details of the book can be found here:

www.longroadtojustice.com
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg448049.html#msg448049

?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1048 on: November 27, 2019, 07:02:26 PM »
"Rebecca Aylward, 15, died after Joshua Davies lured her to woods near Aberkenfig, Bridgend, and attacked her with a rock in October 2010.
Davies was jailed for 14 years, but only confessed in September 2017

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45946631

Parents of Rebecca Aylwards killer Josh Davies say he's innocent
Now, explaining their reason for going public for the first time, Mr and Mrs Davies insisted they did not want people to “take sides”, adding: “We just want people to know the truth.

“We just want to get our story out once, and that’s it. People can make their own minds up.”

In an astonishingly frank interview the couple – who still believe their son is innocent – revealed:

Their horror when they first learnt the son, who had “never been in trouble”, had been arrested in connection with a brutal murder;

How they had wanted to reach out to Becca’s family, but had been warned off by police; and

Their son had started collecting old and antique knives, swords and guns at the age of nine – but that he was not “disturbed”.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/parents-rebecca-aylward-killer-josh-1817274

Yet further example of ‘innocent fraud’

September 2018
“Teenage killer, 15, who bludgeoned his ex-girlfriend to death with a rock 'for a free breakfast' applies for early release after serving just seven years behind bars”
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6219191/Teenage-killer-15-bludgeoned-ex-girlfriend-death-applies-early-release.html

October 2018
“Schoolboy killer Joshua Davies finally confesses to murder of ex-girlfriend Rebecca Aylward”
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/schoolboy-killer-joshua-davies-finally-15311092

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/behind-eyes-teenage-killer-joshua-1824371
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 07:09:19 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1049 on: November 29, 2019, 11:32:39 AM »
Professor Alan Jameison once supported Simon Hall's false claims of innocence.

"To Campbell Malone, Michael Naughton, Gabe, Made, Jo, Amanda, Jess, Keir Starmer, Peter Bull, Allan Jamieson, Cathy & Josie, Innocent & MOJO, John Hatton, thank you for all your hard work and faith in me,
Last but not least, thank you to all the people out there for your support!
Simon,
http://www.bushywood.com/BBC_Rough_Justice.htm