Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 320840 times)

Offline puglove

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1110 on: September 30, 2018, 10:37:33 PM »
What an utter load of dribble and tripe.  With idiots like that on his case Bamber will surely be having porridge for many years to come.

Message to Trudi Benjamin.  "Get a life Trudi, you are a laughing stock!!!"

I'm guessing that this was yet another "Troods Productions" fiasco - shabby, ill-thought-out, damaging and tragic. How much more embarrassment can you heap onto a lost cause?

Here's a tip - when you hit the menopause, try to stop fancying an unattainable child-murderer. Show a bit of dignity, actually research the subject that has taken over your life, and consider your childrens' feelings when they realise that you are wasting a massive lump of your life trying to free a man who slaughtered 3 generations of a decent family. Good luck with your law degree, Troods, when you're too lazy, blinkered and deluded to see what is staring you in the face.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline adam

« Reply #1111 on: October 04, 2018, 06:45:04 AM »
Some interesting new information from Mike -

Bamber left his answering machine on 24/7.

Bamber slept 'like a log', that night. However answered Nevill's call within 2/3 rings.

Bamber answered Nevill's call from his bedroom.

Bamber answered the phone quickly as he thought it was Julie ringing. To ask him if he had any more drugs for her to sell.

Julie used to phone Bamber at unsocial hours from an outside pay phone in Lewisham.

Offline adam

« Reply #1112 on: October 04, 2018, 07:21:53 PM »
The most plausible thing from Mike, is that Bamber's answering machine was on 24/7.

Similar to a plugged in toaster, sun bed & TV, these will not be switched off at the plug when not in use. They are not like light switches. This is even more the case with an answering machine, which could be useful at any time.

Obviously there is no possibility Bamber would have got to the downstairs phone prior to the answering machine coming on.

No one would rush to a phone at 3am. If at all. The caller can leave a message, which Bamber could listen to straight away or in the morning. If aware from his deep sleep that the phone had even rang a few times at 3am.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:36:45 PM by adam »

Offline adam

« Reply #1113 on: October 07, 2018, 03:37:20 PM »
Has anyone got a source that Bamber had a phone in his bedroom ?

Mike has said he did. I have asked them for a source, but was not supplied one. Mike usually provides sources but has not this time.

Hopefully hr didn't just say this because it was impossible for Bamber to reach the downstairs phone before the answering machine came on.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 05:37:41 PM by adam »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1114 on: October 07, 2018, 06:09:18 PM »

Mike has said he did. I have asked them for a source, but was not supplied one. Mike usually provides sources but has not this time.

Hopefully hr didn't just say this because it was impossible for Bamber to reach the downstairs phone before the answering machine came on.

He didn't have a phone in his bedroom. Refer to you last sentence ......... he sais the answering machine wasn't on anyway.

Offline adam

« Reply #1115 on: October 07, 2018, 07:19:58 PM »
He didn't have a phone in his bedroom. Refer to you last sentence ......... he sais the answering machine wasn't on anyway.

Mike says Bamber would leave his answering machine on 24/7. Which 100% of other people would have done in 1985.

However Bamber managed to answer the downstairs phone before Nevill had left a message. Within 2/3 rings according to Mike. Which is impossible if he was upstairs sleeping 'like a log'.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #1116 on: October 07, 2018, 07:32:44 PM »
Mike says Bamber would leave his answering machine on 24/7. Which 100% of other people would have done in 1985.

However Bamber managed to answer the downstairs phone before Nevill had left a message. Within 2/3 rings according to Mike. Which is impossible if he was upstairs sleeping 'like a log'.

Always better to switch off answering machines when one plans to invent incoming calls which never happen.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1117 on: October 07, 2018, 09:50:29 PM »

Referring to JB's interview with Daily Mirror by his own admission he only had one phone at his cottage which was downstairs by his kitchen door.  It's a Myster and Holly combi  8(>((

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=6425sveims5eoah5ms645dpa37&topic=5723.msg202984#msg202984

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=6425sveims5eoah5ms645dpa37&topic=5723.msg203000#msg203000

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #1118 on: October 07, 2018, 10:09:45 PM »
Referring to JB's interview with Daily Mirror by his own admission he only had one phone at his cottage which was downstairs by his kitchen door.  It's a Myster and Holly combi  8(>((

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=6425sveims5eoah5ms645dpa37&topic=5723.msg202984#msg202984

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=6425sveims5eoah5ms645dpa37&topic=5723.msg203000#msg203000

Mike must have been mistaken.

Obviously this shows 100% guilt. As the answer machine would be on & Bamber would not have reached the phone before it came on.

It is very unlikely Bamber would have woken at all from a deep sleep, from a phone ringing only 5/6 times, before an answering machine stopped it ringing.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1119 on: October 08, 2018, 05:36:28 AM »

Pity the Mirror have deleted that audio, although the text given is exactly what he said in the phone call.  I'm sure I once uploaded the real thing to some now defunct audio hosting site, and it's also lost somewhere on one of my other hard drives.  Mein Gott, I'm beginning to sound like Tesko!
"Myster I am sure you will tell me, albeit very nicely, to stop being silly and there was no phone call 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( "
I think you've changed your mind since 2014 re. the above... only another four years to go before you change it about the rest. ?{)(**

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1120 on: October 08, 2018, 07:27:11 AM »

Where's the evidence JB had an answering machine at his cottage pre tragedy?  AE makes ref to the phone being situated between the kitchen and dining room.  Apparently it had a long flex and enabled the user to move around the ground floor.  She then talks about how long, in her opinion, it would take JB to reach ringing phone from upstairs:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=2191

No mention of an answering machine. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #1121 on: October 08, 2018, 08:01:11 AM »
Pity the Mirror have deleted that audio, although the text given is exactly what he said in the phone call.  I'm sure I once uploaded the real thing to some now defunct audio hosting site, and it's also lost somewhere on one of my other hard drives.  Mein Gott, I'm beginning to sound like Tesko!
"Myster I am sure you will tell me, albeit very nicely, to stop being silly and there was no phone call 8)><( 8)><( 8)><( "
I think you've changed your mind since 2014 re. the above... only another four years to go before you change it about the rest. ?{)(**

On the contrary I'm afraid.  This thread:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5723.msg202984#msg202984

was prior to the the following which supports JB claims of a tel call:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6883.msg293857#msg293857

There's zero evidence NB sustained any gsw's in the bedroom.  The fact JB's useless lawyers didn't seize on this is evidence of their incompetence and negligence not JB's guilt!

At trial Ed Lawson QC asked Malcolm Fletcher whether anyone sustained any gsw's upstairs outside the main bedroom and MF simply answered no.  He was not examined as to how he arrived at this conclusion or challenged over the physical evidence not supporting such.   This was MF: "Small amount of experience as a small boy with an air rifle"! 

At 2002 appeal Michael Turner QC asserted DCI Ainsley had used the kitchen tel and in doing so he inadvertently removed any blood from NB on handset from kitchen tel!  The guy is a total numpty!  Another QC who failed to understand the totality of the physical evidence into a seamless narrative: Blood stains, casings, distance of shots, trajectories and wound tracks all support NB sustaining his upstairs gsw's on the landing stairs and main stairs.

NB did not sustain any upstairs gsw's in the main bedroom nor did he use the tel after sustaining any gsw.  NB made the tel call to JB from the kitchen and was then shot as he came up the stairs. 

Offline APRIL

« Reply #1122 on: October 08, 2018, 09:58:02 AM »
Where's the evidence JB had an answering machine at his cottage pre tragedy?  AE makes ref to the phone being situated between the kitchen and dining room.  Apparently it had a long flex and enabled the user to move around the ground floor.  She then talks about how long, in her opinion, it would take JB to reach ringing phone from upstairs:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1053.0;attach=2191

No mention of an answering machine.

It's always been accepted that he had an answer phone -indeed it would have been surprising if he hadn't- and that the police took it away. Whether or not such is fact.................?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1123 on: October 08, 2018, 02:46:46 PM »

It's always been accepted that he had an answer phone -indeed it would have been surprising if he hadn't- and that the police took it away. Whether or not such is fact.................?

I think like a lot of things, we accept whats been said in good faith. However, we have been hear before where something is accepted without any proof.

We do know that Jeremy didn't have a phone in the bedroom and to be honest, other than asking why it wouldn't be switched on, the notion of an AM doesn't really make a difference to the known facts.

Offline adam

« Reply #1124 on: October 08, 2018, 06:11:59 PM »
Mike said this last week -

'I remember vividly discussing this aspect of the investigation with Jeremy when I was incarcerated with him on B Wing at HMP Full Sutton on several occasions during late 1989 and July 1990...

Jeremy said that he answered his phone after two or three rings when his father called him that morning!

He said therefore the automatic recording mechanism on his answer phone did not get activated! As such there would have been no recording what his father said to him! He said he told the police that he had answered the phone call quickly.'

----------

Mike also said the answering machine was left on 24/7. Which is normal.

This means Nevill would not ring Bamber in the first place. Knowing he would only get an answering machine.

It also confirms no call was made as Bamber would not have even woken within the 10 seconds before the answering machine came on.