Author Topic: Mark Williams Thomas - Jimmy Savile documentary  (Read 7363 times)

Offline John

Mark Williams Thomas - Jimmy Savile documentary
« on: October 03, 2012, 03:59:36 PM »
I notice former detective Mark Williams Thomas continues to make money out of other peoples misery.  This time he is apparently doing an Exposé on Jimmy Savile.  Lets hope its more accurate than the one he did on Jeremy Bamber.

http://www.williams-thomas.co.uk/

The Other Side of Jimmy Savile, part of ITV1’s Exposure documentary strand, airs tonight. It contains grim allegations that the late TV star - who made children’s wishes come true on Jim’ll Fix It - sexually abused schoolgirls.

Roger Foster, Sir Jimmy's nephew, said his family is "disgusted and disappointed" that the claims are being made when the presenter, who died last year aged 84, is no longer around to defend himself.

However, ITV has stood by the programme. A spokesman said: "This documentary is the result of an in-depth investigation into long-standing allegations of serious and widespread sexual misconduct by Sir Jimmy Savile. The programme takes full account of the fact that Sir Jimmy is not here to defend himself against these claims."

Since ITV announced its intention to air the documentary, subsequent revelations have threatened to overshadow the programme that inspired them.

ITV Tonight at 11.10 pm
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 04:02:18 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Jerry

Re: Mark Williams Thomas - Jimmy Savile documentary
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 04:04:03 PM »
Maybe someone should do a documentary on Williams Thomas??   8@??)(

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 04:28:53 PM »
Jackie Preece certainly has a nose for sniffing out people purely interested in making a name and money for themselves out of her pet Bamber project. The McKay/McBellis McChancers and McMWT  all used Jackie and her love for Bamber for their own greedy ends!

All Jackie wanted was to be loved and not money and all she got was shunned by Bamber and used by her massive legal and media catches!

Gotta larff!!!!  @)(++(*

8(>((

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 12:30:29 AM »
Wilfred De'Ath!!!! (Death!)
Jesus Christ MWT will drag any misfit into his stories!

Women hiding their identities and yet saying they have been raped! Not fair.

I don't know if Saville is a nonse or not but nothing MWT 'exposed' is even close to evidence!
Padded cell! Isolation unit!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 12:36:27 AM »

I don't know if Saville is a nonse or not but nothing MWT 'exposed' is even close to evidence!

Two of the three women interviewed on This Morning didn't hide their identities.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 12:51:20 AM »

Two of the three women interviewed on This Morning didn't hide their identities.

Sorry for my comments I hadn't watched the whole programme. The programme ended up being damning!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 12:56:14 AM »
Earlier comments are disregarded, Tim !!

Offline puglove

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 01:01:53 AM »

Sorry for my comments I hadn't watched the whole programme. The programme ended up being damning!

As I've said, children didn't get listened to or believed in those days. I rode at 3 different riding schools when I was between the ages of 12 and 15, and 2 of those schools had dodgy male instructors. They would either push you into a corner of the stable when you were mucking out, or vault on behind you when you were bringing the ponies in from the fields in the early morning, and do whatever they wanted to. We never told an adult, we just tried not to get caught.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 01:17:30 AM »
For a man to make excuses for that utter deviant s..mbag Gary Glitter speaks volumes about that man. That really quite shocked me and showed me the character of the man; not only do I now think Saville abused those girls but he also believed he had done nothing wrong!

Offline puglove

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 01:36:04 AM »
For a man to make excuses for that utter deviant s..mbag Gary Glitter speaks volumes about that man. That really quite shocked me and showed me the character of the man; not only do I now think Saville abused those girls but he also believed he had done nothing wrong!

In the 70's, when Saville was doing what he did, a 14 year old girl was into Follyfoot and The Double Deckers. There was no Childline, no facebook, no twitter. No one to tell.

Offline puglove

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 10:27:12 AM »
Dear Jimmy Saville,

Please can you fix it for a girl in my class who I really fancy to come to France on holiday with me? Thanks.

Yours sincerely,  Jeremy Forrest (aged 30).

Sorry. I'm getting my coat...................

Offline Joanne

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 07:18:51 PM »
I watched the programme on the ditial box thingy, I recorded it.
I'm fairly sure he has done what was alleged but part of me doesn't want to accept it because he's not here to defend the allegations. I don't know how it can be proven one way or another. Is this going to be a case where we never get a conclusive answer? (Probably).

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2018, 07:49:22 PM »
Maybe someone should do a documentary on Williams Thomas??   8@??)(

Maybe someone will now?!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2018, 08:33:47 PM »
15th April 2012
Ngb1066 stated:
"I think it is most unfortunate that this has been posted on Jeremy's blog.  There are of course many aspects of the case which were not explored in the programme but it was only just over 23 minutes broadcast time so it was impossible for it to be comprehensive.  The focus of the programme, as suggested by its title, was the new evidence.  That was presented very well. Mark Williams-Thomas had full access to Simon McKay who of course appeared in the programme.  This ensured the accuracy of the material relating to the new evidence. Mark Williams-Thomas researched the case thoroughly and did a professional job. 

"I was aware that this was to be posted by Jeremy's team and I did make my views known
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2545.msg78603.html#msg78603

19th March 2018
Ngb1066 stated:
"Mark Williams-Thomas was introduced to the case initially through Jackie Preece's twitter campaign.  He then joined this forum and read the material and decided to make a documentary.  He was put in contact with Simon MacKay who cooperated with him.  He did have material for a further documentary but that is another story.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9278.msg435550.html#msg435550
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 08:52:55 PM by Stephanie »