Author Topic: Seems woke and wandered back in favour again.  (Read 121392 times)

Offline Gertrude

Re: Seems woke and wandered back in favour again.
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2018, 11:10:46 AM »
The Sun isn’t reporting that woke and wandered is what happened, only that the Met are considering it as a possibility, something that “someone” in Portugal divulged to them.

Divulged..or made up? How could we ever know with anonymous sources, I suspect it's the latter.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2018, 11:11:10 AM »
Eh?  Explain how that works.

Perhaps not. I mean how are you going to explain how the window and shutter were open if Madeleine woke and wandered ?

Or are things really that desperate?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2018, 11:15:32 AM »
Perhaps not. I mean how are you going to explain how the window and shutter were open if Madeleine woke and wandered ?

Or are things really that desperate?
Only in your mind dear, only in your mind.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2018, 11:21:41 AM »
Only in your mind dear, only in your mind.

Well if the investigation are looking at woke and wandered they can’t possibly believe that the window and shutters were open, can they  and how can that possibly be positive for the parents ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2018, 11:33:35 AM »
Well if the investigation are looking at woke and wandered they can’t possibly believe that the window and shutters were open, can they  and how can that possibly be positive for the parents ?
How can it possibly be negative for them either?  Do you think they are going to be arrested for it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2018, 11:40:03 AM »

If a burglar opened the shutter and windows from outside, causing Madeleine to wake and flee she wouldn't have fled via the front door because that was heading towards the perpetrators. If she fled out of the patio doors then her mother was wrong; she did close the gates behind herself. Assuming that Kate was correct when she said both gates were closed when she arrived. So why did the children's bedroom door move between 8.30 and 9.05? Why did it move again between 9.05 and 9.30?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2018, 11:44:19 AM »

If a burglar opened the shutter and windows from outside, causing Madeleine to wake and flee she wouldn't have fled via the front door because that was heading towards the perpetrators. If she fled out of the patio doors then her mother was wrong; she did close the gates behind herself. Assuming that Kate was correct when she said both gates were closed when she arrived. So why did the children's bedroom door move between 8.30 and 9.05? Why did it move again between 9.05 and 9.30?
Who said she would have fled?  What if the window was opened with the view to calling to the child, to come look at a puppy?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2018, 11:44:35 AM »
How can it possibly be negative for them either?  Do you think they are going to be arrested for it?

The whole premise of the abduction theory is that Madeleine wouldn’t be able to open the shutters and window by herself so if SY/PJ investigation believe she woke and wandered how do the parents explain the open window and shutters ?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2018, 11:45:42 AM »
Who said she would have fled?  What if the window was opened with the view to calling to the child, to come look at a puppy?

But that wouldn’t be woke and wandered, which we are told is one of the theories the investigation is looking at.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2018, 11:46:49 AM »
But that wouldn’t be woke and wandered, which we are told is one of the theories the investigation is looking at.
Why wouldn't it be?  It would be Madeleine leaving the apartment of her own free will.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2018, 11:49:40 AM »
The Sun report is, I’m sure, rather problematic for the average supporter.

It does provide information, via an unnamed source, that the parents aren’t being looked at as participants in their daughter’s disappearance but on the other hand if the report is true then the parents couldn’t have been telling the truth about the window/shutter being open.

Mmmm.....!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2018, 11:54:03 AM »
The Sun report is, I’m sure, rather problematic for the average supporter.

It does provide information, via an unnamed source, that the parents aren’t being looked at as participants in their daughter’s disappearance but on the other hand if the report is true then the parents couldn’t have been telling the truth about the window/shutter being open.

Mmmm.....!
Yeah, you know I'm really gonna lose sleep about this.  On the other hand:
The Sun report, is, I'm sure, rather problematic for the average "The parents threw the body in a bin" supporter, seeing as how it makes clear via an unnamed source that the parents aren't being looked at as participants in their daughter's disappearance and the dogs were clearing barking up the wrong cadaver.

Mmmm....!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2018, 11:54:22 AM »
Why wouldn't it be?  It would be Madeleine leaving the apartment of her own free will.

This is what the Sun says.

‘The Sun on Sunday can reveal one of these revolves around three-year-old Madeleine waking up and wandering out of the villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Detectives from Operation Grange — the Met Police’s probe into her 2007 disappearance — discussed the theory recently with Portuguese police.

Cops there had previously explored whether Madeleine was searching for her parents, who were at a nearby tapas bar.

She may have been knocked down by a drink driver, they speculated, who put her body in the car and later buried it.’

Where does it say that they are looking at the theory that she may have been tempted away from the apartment with promises of a puppy?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2018, 11:56:03 AM »
Yeah, you know I'm really gonna lose sleep about this.  On the other hand:
The Sun report, is, I'm sure, rather problematic for the average "The parents threw the body in a bin" supporter, seeing as how it makes clear via an unnamed source that the parents aren't being looked at as participants in their daughter's disappearance and the dogs were clearing barking up the wrong cadaver.

Mmmm....!

It’s a step closer to leaving the apartment to find her parents and having an accident though.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2018, 11:57:18 AM »
This is what the Sun says.

‘The Sun on Sunday can reveal one of these revolves around three-year-old Madeleine waking up and wandering out of the villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Detectives from Operation Grange — the Met Police’s probe into her 2007 disappearance — discussed the theory recently with Portuguese police.

Cops there had previously explored whether Madeleine was searching for her parents, who were at a nearby tapas bar.

She may have been knocked down by a drink driver, they speculated, who put her body in the car and later buried it.’

Where does it say that they are looking at the theory that she may have been tempted away from the apartment with promises of a puppy?
Interesting use of tense there:

So what were they discussing more recently, if not that..?