Author Topic: Susan Jane Battersby - Statement dated 23 September 1985  (Read 14071 times)

Offline John

Susan Jane Battersby - Statement dated 23 September 1985
« on: July 21, 2012, 11:28:06 PM »
Susan Jane Battersby - Statement dated 23 September 1985

Addition Statement by way of clarification by Susan Battersby.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 11:31:03 PM by David »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Susan Jane Battesby - Statement dated 23 September 1985
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 11:50:05 PM »
I have just finished reading the Susan Battesby statements and thank you for posting them up.  One thing which amazes me is the statement by Susan which claims that Jeremy was involved in robberies while he was in New Zealand and ended up with a Cartier watches as a result of one such robbery. She claims that Julie told her that Jeremy gave one such watch to Sue Ford as a present.

According to Susan, Julie went to the bank and got polythene cash bags for Jeremy so that he could use them to sell the canabis which was cultivated at White House Farm.  She would go and get the filled bags or he would bring them to the flat they shared with two others in London.  He would bring about 10 bags at a time which she sold for Jeremy at the college for £5 a bag.  So basically, you can dress it up any way you want but Julie Mugford was also a drug dealer.

It is also extremely interesting that Susan puts the telephone call which Jeremy made to Julie on the morning of the murders at 3.12am.  This would effectively mean that Jeremy saw fit to phone Julie just before he telephoned the police.  Didn't Julie say in her statement that she told him to phone the police?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:07:06 AM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Susan Jane Battersby - Statement dated 23 September 1985
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 11:01:03 AM »
Something I picked up from CAL's book:  SB claims JM told her on 26th/27th Aug about JB's involvement with the murders (at that time a mercenary). 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=529.0;attach=1663

On 29th Aug a party was held at SB/JM's home to celebrate JM's 21st.  During the party SB "jokingly" gestured to put cream on JB's neck as he was sorting out JM's birthday cake out:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=530.0;attach=1671

Hmmm so JM tells SB JB had a direct hand in murdering his entire immediate family and 2/3 days later SB wants to joke around with JB  &%+((£. Had I been SB I'm pretty damn certain I wouldn't have wanted JB anywhere near me  &%+((£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?