Author Topic: Gerry Mccann a freemason?  (Read 12977 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Gerry Mccann a freemason?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2022, 12:42:01 AM »
The demands that Freemasons must deffend each other, even when they have done wrong, was the very reason why my Dad refused to join them, despite being invited by his boss several times.  His boss had quite a high position in the Masons

My grandad was a mason too and wanted my dad to join but, like your dad, he refused.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2022, 07:15:17 AM »
My grandad was a mason too and wanted my dad to join but, like your dad, he refused.
If Gerry wasn't a Mason I'd be surprised.
Would that have helped at all? No.
They're a bunch of overweight, deluded nobbers whose influence extends to 10% off at Toby Carvery.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 07:22:18 AM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2022, 11:13:32 PM »
They're a bunch of overweight, deluded nobbers whose influence extends to 10% off at Toby Carvery.

.. and as a holy catholic, apparently Catholics were banned from joining by one of the many  Popes.
 Back in the day- when the pope was king of Catholics the Masons decreed that religion should not be brought to the table, the pope didn't like this...

Free masons  AKA Free men, were from King Solomon's day, he allowed many black and Jewish slaves who were mainly stone masons to be 'free men'. Solomon  what a guy- what a king!!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2022, 03:14:53 PM »
The demands that Freemasons must deffend each other, even when they have done wrong, was the very reason why my Dad refused to join them, despite being invited by his boss several times.  -snip-

A popular misconception.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2022, 08:24:43 AM »

So what difference would it make then. Everyone in my lodge was spot on.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2022, 08:30:11 AM »
.. and as a holy catholic, apparently Catholics were banned from joining by one of the many  Popes.
 Back in the day- when the pope was king of Catholics the Masons decreed that religion should not be brought to the table, the pope didn't like this...

Free masons  AKA Free men, were from King Solomon's day, he allowed many black and Jewish slaves who were mainly stone masons to be 'free men'. Solomon  what a guy- what a king!!

You are quote right, the church persecuted the masons accusing of going against them because it was classed as a secret lol. You do get asked if you attend church, that if it is ok to join when being questioned.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2022, 08:33:39 AM »
I think Michael Linnett, who joined the Madeleine Fund as a director, was a Catenian. Perhaps Kate's uncle Brian was also.

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/pdf/P35ATCsP3.pdf

If two people in a church help out one is a chief constable the other is a joiner. Would you blame the catholic church or would you blame the individuals?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2022, 09:07:01 AM »
If two people in a church help out one is a chief constable the other is a joiner. Would you blame the catholic church or would you blame the individuals?

Why would I blame anyone if people help out? Whatever help out means.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Rossb

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2022, 04:58:02 PM »
Why would I blame anyone if people help out? Whatever help out means.

Do you think the belief of masons helped mccann out and donr it u der the mason ptinciple?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2022, 05:59:30 PM »
Do you think the belief of masons helped mccann out and donr it u der the mason ptinciple?

I've no idea. Surely no organisation would instruct it's members to help each other just because they belonged to the same group?
Result = happy posting.

Online misty

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2022, 02:47:39 AM »
I've no idea. Surely no organisation would instruct it's members to help each other just because they belonged to the same group?

(I feel like I've travelled back in time 10 years to the dizzy heights of Yahoo message boards)

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons... and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations."

Ronayne. Handbook of Masonry, page 183

Complete handbook at this link.
https://archive.org/stream/HandbookFreemasonryEdmondRonayne1917/Handbook_Freemasonry-Edmond_Ronayne-1917_djvu.txt

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2022, 06:22:09 AM »
(I feel like I've travelled back in time 10 years to the dizzy heights of Yahoo message boards)

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons... and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations."

https://archive.org/stream/HandbookFreemasonryEdmondRonayne1917/Handbook_Freemasonry-Edmond_Ronayne-1917_djvu.txt

Thanks Misty. So Masons are expected to break the law to protect each other? I wonder how police officers square that with their oaths?

"I (name) ...of (police force)... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law."
Result = happy posting.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2022, 08:52:34 AM »

Lmao no they dont lol

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2022, 11:14:39 AM »
Lmao no they dont lol

Do you have evidence which contradicts that supplied by Misty?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2022, 11:47:24 AM »
Do you have evidence which contradicts that supplied by Misty?

It was wrote in 1904 or late 1800's - times were different and the paper is american not from the U.k  even if it was said it wpuld not mean life in general as if if no one knew who was a mason how could one from one the same lodge apply to cover up when if ypu were found to have commitred a crime you would be kicked out. Dont take things literally. Their are no secrets in freemasonry. Individuals get told to leave if behaviour outaide or inside is bad. Dont tell an ex mason on how it works.