Author Topic: The Evidence Madeleine Was Taken In A Criminal Act By A Stranger.  (Read 13909 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

McCann supporters are often keen to tell us that the three expert investigative forces believe Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger. That, in essence, the police have evidence which proves it completely impossible that the McCanns could be in any way involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

So, I'd like to hear from members...

What possible evidence could there be that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?

I'll start...

1) The McCanns claim Madeleine was abducted.

Members are invited to add to this list.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Lace

Re: The Evidence Madeleine Was Taken In A Criminal Act By A Stranger.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 04:06:05 PM »
McCann supporters are often keen to tell us that the three expert investigative forces believe Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger. That, in essence, the police have evidence which proves it completely impossible that the McCanns could be in any way involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

So, I'd like to hear from members...

What possible evidence could there be that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger?

I'll start...

1) The McCanns claim Madeleine was abducted.

Members are invited to add to this list.

Police say she didn't walk out by herself.   Police say it was an act by a stranger.   Police say the McCann's are not suspects.

You don't seem to remember any of these.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 04:15:40 PM »
Police say she didn't walk out by herself.   Police say it was an act by a stranger.   Police say the McCann's are not suspects.

I remember.  But the question is, what possible evidence Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger could the police have?  Not, what do the police say.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 05:12:00 PM »

I’d be interested in all the evidence he has amassed to make this the only plausible and logical explanation.   *%87
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 08:00:41 PM by John »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023, 05:25:25 PM »
The troll says the parents murdered her, I’d be interested in all the evidence he has amassed to make this the only plausible and logical explanation.   *%87

That's for another thread. This thread is to give suggestions as to what the evidence Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger could possibly be?  Only one suggestion thus far though. Strangely enough.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2023, 05:46:48 PM »

DCI Redwood :

"We have conducted a forensic analysis of the timeline & there is clearly opportunity there for Madeleine McCann to have been removed from that apartment alive, & it is our belief, as experienced investigators, on the evidence, that um, that, that, you know that that is a criminal act that, you know, that has been undertaken by a stranger, so from that & there are other cases around the world as you know, where many years later people have been taken & been found alive."

https://youtu.be/-R_RjWWCKEA?t=169

Offline jassi

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2023, 06:19:02 PM »
DCI Redwood :

"We have conducted a forensic analysis of the timeline & there is clearly opportunity there for Madeleine McCann to have been removed from that apartment alive, & it is our belief, as experienced investigators, on the evidence, that um, that, that, you know that that is a criminal act that, you know, that has been undertaken by a stranger, so from that & there are other cases around the world as you know, where many years later people have been taken & been found alive."

Strong on opinion, bit hesitant when trying to discuss evidence. Not surprising as there doesn't seem to be any.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2023, 06:22:11 PM »
Strong on opinion, bit hesitant when trying to discuss evidence. Not surprising as there doesn't seem to be any.

He does stumble a bit doesn't he. I wonder why it should have been quite so difficult for him to explain that they had evidence Madeleine was taken in criminal act by a stranger? Yes, maybe because they never really had any. That's possible isn't it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2023, 06:28:31 PM »
Someone else forgetting that the only information they’ve been privy to is the files which only goes up to 2008.  Since when did the police divulge all their evidence to the public during an ongoing investigation?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2023, 06:32:35 PM »
Someone else forgetting that the only information they’ve been privy to is the files which only goes up to 2008.  Since when did the police divulge all their evidence to the public during an ongoing investigation?

Care to suggest what possible evidence, that Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger, that they could have?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2023, 07:11:05 PM »
DCI Redwood :

Redwood seems to be saying that because his experienced investigators identified an opportunity for Madeleine to be removed alive from 5A, they believed that's what happened. He mentions evidence, but offers none.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2023, 07:23:36 PM »
Redwood seems to be saying that because his experienced investigators identified an opportunity for Madeleine to be removed alive from 5A, they believed that's what happened. He mentions evidence, but offers none.

Yes, when you listen to what he actually say's, he is saying they believe there was an opportunity for Madeleine to have been taken from the apartment alive, & that, that is a criminal act by a stranger. Not that they have any actual evidence that's what happened.

But maybe they do have?  Perhaps, however, no one here is willing to suggest what kind of evidence they could have found since 2008. But anyway, whatever they have, it proves the McCanns had absolutely no involvement whatsoever in Madeleine's disappearance apparently. I do so wonder what it could be? Maybe this thread will yield some more suggestions.

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2023, 07:41:50 PM »

Redwood only came to the case years afterwards whereas Amaral was there when it counted.

In my experience, the officer with first hand knowledge of every aspect of a case is much better placed than one coming to a cold case years after the event.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2023, 07:54:04 PM »
Redwood only came to the case years afterwards whereas Amaral was there when it counted.

In my experience, the officer with first hand knowledge of every aspect of a case is much better placed than one coming to a cold case years after the event.

Amaral botched the investigation when he failed to treat the McCanns as suspects immediately.
Coincidentally, this matter was raised during the libel trial, in defence, by the media company which produced the TOTL documentary, & that Kate's refusal to answer police questions left suspicion hanging over the couple.

Thankfully, the three expert investigative forces have since found evidence which removes any suspicion against the McCanns, beyond any reasonable doubt. I'm still not sure what this evidence could actually be though.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2023, 08:22:48 PM »

And yet you think Amaral’s thesis is incorrect- go figure!