Author Topic: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann  (Read 11033 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: New video of young woman claiming to be Madeleine mccann
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2023, 04:18:01 PM »
DNA proves she is not Madeleine McCann and the mother is her birth mother.

Goodness me.  What a surprise.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2023, 05:30:39 PM »
DNA proves she is not Madeleine McCann and the mother is her birth mother.
Now let’s hope she gets the treatment she desperately needs.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2023, 06:42:06 PM »
I'm tempted to say that this is turning into a bit of a circus (the private detective doesn't help matters because of the way she looks, but looks are deceiving), but I'll reserve judgement until the DNA results come through. At least DNA results in these situations can provide irrefutable proof and closure. It's concerning that Julia says she doesn't want anything to do with her mother even if the DNA results show that she is her biological mother. This needs looked into and investigated. I just hope that this young woman isn't so ill or so desperate for attention, that she would be prepared to tell outright lies. I heard she wants to be a singer, so it's possible she wants to be famous and the centre of attention. Is this a stunt to generate that attention and get her noticed? I certainly hope not.

Offline Myster

« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2023, 07:04:43 PM »
There's nothing wrong with this woman other than her extremely mediocre caterwauling ability...

https://www.tiktok.com/@juliawandeltasinger/video/7118705739958439174?lang=en
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2023, 11:15:03 PM »
I'm tempted to say that this is turning into a bit of a circus (the private detective doesn't help matters because of the way she looks, but looks are deceiving), but I'll reserve judgement until the DNA results come through. At least DNA results in these situations can provide irrefutable proof and closure. It's concerning that Julia says she doesn't want anything to do with her mother even if the DNA results show that she is her biological mother. This needs looked into and investigated. I just hope that this young woman isn't so ill or so desperate for attention, that she would be prepared to tell outright lies. I heard she wants to be a singer, so it's possible she wants to be famous and the centre of attention. Is this a stunt to generate that attention and get her noticed? I certainly hope not.

I think a horrible precedent has been set here Mr A.  There is no reason for any such "circus" - I think that is the appropriate word to use - to occur under any circumstances in which identity issues are concerned.

Such a situation is easily resolved in this DNA age and can be carried out discretely and with a measure of sensitivity.

Just how much are the families of missing people be forced to take?  In this instance it is Madeleine's family and it worries me that in all of this very little thought or concern for them has been exhibited.

I cannot imagine what pains this family has suffered over the last sixteen years.  I cannot imagine what they went though when Scotland Yard started digging in Luz in 2014.  I cannot imagine how they are continuing to function as they wait for the outcome of the current situation.
I don't think they or any future family should be subjected to someone else's trauma when they have more than enough of their own to be getting on with. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #155 on: April 02, 2023, 12:15:01 AM »
I think a horrible precedent has been set here Mr A.  There is no reason for any such "circus" - I think that is the appropriate word to use - to occur under any circumstances in which identity issues are concerned.

Such a situation is easily resolved in this DNA age and can be carried out discretely and with a measure of sensitivity.

Just how much are the families of missing people be forced to take?  In this instance it is Madeleine's family and it worries me that in all of this very little thought or concern for them has been exhibited.

I cannot imagine what pains this family has suffered over the last sixteen years.  I cannot imagine what they went though when Scotland Yard started digging in Luz in 2014.  I cannot imagine how they are continuing to function as they wait for the outcome of the current situation.
I don't think they or any future family should be subjected to someone else's trauma when they have more than enough of their own to be getting on with.

Yeah, good post. You made a lot of very important and valid points, not least about the unimaginable suffering of the McCann family (coincidentally, I too was actually thinking earlier on today about their continuous abject misery and heartbreak and actually wondered how on earth they have coped and how they are still functioning; I presume Kate & Gerry have both been on a lot of medication during the past 16 years).

Offline Brietta

« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2023, 11:04:08 PM »
Yeah, good post. You made a lot of very important and valid points, not least about the unimaginable suffering of the McCann family (coincidentally, I too was actually thinking earlier on today about their continuous abject misery and heartbreak and actually wondered how on earth they have coped and how they are still functioning; I presume Kate & Gerry have both been on a lot of medication during the past 16 years).

I think any catharsis will have been as a result of their drive working on Madeleine's case.  Basically they had been left to their own devices.  They were on their own with no official help until their persistence won Madeleine a review of her case - and the rest is history. 

Kate threw every fibre of her being into working for Madeleine and gave up working on her day job to do so - as well as campaigning and fundraising alongside relatives highlighting the cases of other missing people.
Gerry was able to return to work ~ but while sharing Kate's work for Madeleine too.

Even in the immediate aftermath Kate did not use medication.  If she had it would have shown in the test she took.  Both were numb enough without recourse to medication and whatever depths they plumbed, I think their coping mechanism was throwing themselves into finding Madeleine.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 11:09:22 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #158 on: April 04, 2023, 01:49:03 PM »
False dawn. Oh well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11936625/amp/Julia-Wendell-Polish-woman-believes-Madeleine-McCann-receives-DNA-test-results.html

It really should be a lesson but of course it won't be.  It was obvious from the word go that the solution was DNA, but absolutely no fun in that.

Offline barrier

« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2023, 01:56:32 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11941791/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-slap-claims-Polish-woman-believes-shes-daughter.html

Madeleine McCann's parents slap down claims from Polish woman who believes she's their missing daughter and say any updates will come from the Met Police

Kate and Gerry McCann were asked for an update on the search for their daughter via the Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook.
In response, a spokesperson for the parents replied: 'There isn't anything to report at this time. If and when there is, it will come from The Metropolitan Police.'
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2023, 02:01:56 PM »
They've still got a spokesman ? I thought the Pink Prince had be retired from that duty years ago.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2023, 02:43:36 PM »
They've still got a spokesman ? I thought the Pink Prince had be retired from that duty years ago.
Childish post.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2023, 10:44:52 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11941791/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-slap-claims-Polish-woman-believes-shes-daughter.html

Madeleine McCann's parents slap down claims from Polish woman who believes she's their missing daughter and say any updates will come from the Met Police

Kate and Gerry McCann were asked for an update on the search for their daughter via the Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook.
In response, a spokesperson for the parents replied: 'There isn't anything to report at this time. If and when there is, it will come from The Metropolitan Police.'

The ridiculous implication of McCann criticism in your post when you must already know that DNA information has settled that the claimant is not Madeleine McCann.

Who in their right mind would suggest that this young woman is owed anything by Madeleine's parents. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2023, 06:49:46 AM »
The ridiculous implication of McCann criticism in your post when you must already know that DNA information has settled that the claimant is not Madeleine McCann.

Thanks for the pontificating, dogmatic, sage advice  I'll not bear it in mind when posting again.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2023, 07:57:25 AM »
Thanks for the pontificating, dogmatic, sage advice  I'll not bear it in mind when posting again.

Thank you.  That is all I asked. I hope you will find my advice beneficial, leading to more interesting and enjoyable posting.  I await your fresh start with anticipation ;)