Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502479 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #840 on: April 05, 2019, 10:55:35 PM »
The anomalies are very real, being wise after the fact has never been very clever.  I'm more interested in what happened with the crooked Spanish detectives though, that should make for interesting reading when the PJ get round to investigating it all.

Well they've had about 11 years.. No rush it seems... LOL.. when are you expecting some action.. LOL

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #841 on: April 05, 2019, 10:56:55 PM »
It is not inexplicable.. It's, explicable.. It us either innocent IR not.. Were the deletions significant.. No so it's innocent

Are you claiming that the deletions were investigated and were not found to be sugnificant?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #842 on: April 05, 2019, 11:00:59 PM »
Are you claiming that the deletions were investigated and were not found to be sugnificant?

I'm claiming there is no evidence the deletions were significant.. Not sugnificant..  Perhaps the pj were just to ineot to investigate them
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:04:03 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #843 on: April 05, 2019, 11:03:50 PM »
Given that most sceptics here believe Madeleine died accidentally some time after 5.30pm on May 3rd 2007 and was disposed of between 10pm and 10.25 pm, which are the incriminating deleted calls that trouble them so and why?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #844 on: April 05, 2019, 11:07:13 PM »
It's the act that is inexplicable. I can't think of an innocuous, reasonable explanation why desperate parents would do that.
And it would not be beyond the reason of a diligent investigating officer to want to know the reason. Hypothetically speaking, when all options were on the table (and may be they still are) and the investigation was in its infancy, upon discovering this fact, I can see why it would arouse suspicion. Because it's inexplicable in its context.
I wonder why the Judicial police totally ignored it then?  They didn't find it suspicious ... or they are not as skilled investigators as the internet sleuths who think they have all the answers?

Not to worry ... I'm sure all will be revealed on Monday when Mark broadcasts his latest

7 SEPTEMBER QUESTIONS TO KATE McCANN
11   Did you have a mobile phone with you at that moment?
22   Whom did you telephone after the discovery?
23   Did you call Sky News?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7542939.stm     See ... no worries there ... so why the fora song and dance about it?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #845 on: April 05, 2019, 11:28:11 PM »
I'm claiming there is no evidence the deletions were significant.. Not sugnificant..  Perhaps the pj were just to ineot to investigate them

If there's no evidence one way or the other then you don't know if they were or not.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #846 on: April 06, 2019, 01:53:55 AM »
Well they've had about 11 years.. No rush it seems... LOL.. when are you expecting some action.. LOL

It's coming just like BREXIT.    @)(++(*
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 02:01:02 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #847 on: April 06, 2019, 07:27:32 AM »
Which specific deletions (ie date and time) do you think are possibly significant and how do they fit in with the theory of accidental death and body occultation on the night of the 3rd?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #848 on: April 06, 2019, 08:05:05 AM »
Which specific deletions (ie date and time) do you think are possibly significant and how do they fit in with the theory of accidental death and body occultation on the night of the 3rd?

It's not the individual calls, it's the decision to delete them which is puzzling.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #849 on: April 06, 2019, 09:24:34 AM »
As we embark on anticipating yet another 'investigative questioning' of the McCanns and their friends via the podcast wheeze this time allegedly the resurrection of ... phone deletions and their significance ...

With reference to https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_TEXTS.htm it seems that the Judicial police had not the slightest interest in deletions of any kind from anyone's phone.
Their interest as far as the investigation was concerned was in the location and therefore as a tracking device.

It is very likely this is the sort of analysis which brought the latest arguidos in Madeleine's case to the attention of Scotland Yard
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #850 on: April 06, 2019, 09:37:31 AM »
As we embark on anticipating yet another 'investigative questioning' of the McCanns and their friends via the podcast wheeze this time allegedly the resurrection of ... phone deletions and their significance ...

With reference to https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_TEXTS.htm it seems that the Judicial police had not the slightest interest in deletions of any kind from anyone's phone.
Their interest as far as the investigation was concerned was in the location and therefore as a tracking device.

It is very likely this is the sort of analysis which brought the latest arguidos in Madeleine's case to the attention of Scotland Yard

Are there some new ones, or are they ex-arguidos?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #851 on: April 06, 2019, 01:52:34 PM »
If you study cellphones in the Luz area on 3 May 2007, you come to an excruciatingly simple conclusion.

They divide Luz into west Luz and east Luz, nothing more.

What is the importance?   &%%6 Lots.

Known phone calls locate Gerry and Kate in east Luz.  Tannerman was in east Luz.  Smithman on the other hand was in west Luz.

One ex-arguido lived in west Luz at the time.  Phone calls might actually clear him of involvement.

Another lived 'on the border', so I can't be sure whether his cellphone traffic would show up as east or west or indeed both.

Robert Murat claims he was in east Luz at the time.  Consequently, any cellphone traffic he had that night would have failed to rule him out.

Location information is an extremely crude tool.  Timing and deletions are much more informative.
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #852 on: April 06, 2019, 02:33:30 PM »
If you study cellphones in the Luz area on 3 May 2007, you come to an excruciatingly simple conclusion.

Known phone calls locate Gerry and Kate in east Luz.  Tannerman was in east Luz.  Smithman on the other hand was in west Luz.

One ex-arguido lived in west Luz at the time.  Phone calls might actually clear him of involvement.

Another lived 'on the border', so I can't be sure whether his cellphone traffic would show up as east or west or indeed both.

Robert Murat claims he was in east Luz at the time.  Consequently, any cellphone traffic he had that night would have failed to rule him out.

Location information is an extremely crude tool.  Timing and deletions are much more informative.

If Gerry, and his cellphone, had been in west Luz at about 10pm on the 3rd of May would police be able to tell using pings ?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 02:54:08 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #853 on: April 06, 2019, 02:50:42 PM »

Was there any more interest in the number described as 'Irish', do you know?

3rd May

this same number (unknown user), at  21h01 and 21h16 also received two calls from an Irish number, 353872... (whose user can be determined if justified).
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MOBILE_PHONE_ANALYSIS.htm

There seemed to be three numbers interacting, but 'Irish' doesn't suggest any of the arguidos OG were unterested in..
Result = happy posting.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #854 on: April 06, 2019, 03:05:07 PM »

If Gerry, and his cellphone, had been in west Luz at about 10pm on the 3rd of May would police be able to tell using pings ?
Not by what I understand as 'pings'.  I consider those to be signals between a mast and a cellphone, whereby the network establishes which cell the phone is in.  In the old days, we called these 'handshakes'.

There is nothing in the PJ-Files to suggest that such pings were requested or supplied, or indeed that the networks even recorded them.

It would take a phone call or SMS to locate a person's cellphone from the records.

Need to run.  There is a doggy prog that has just started on TV.

&^&*%
What's up, old man?