Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 79001 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #300 on: August 10, 2018, 01:20:57 PM »
Its a crazy world over on the blue forum, Lookout has a friend, would you believe it?  David finally admits he stalks Caroline and winds her up and Jackie is all over NGB’s backside, “BUT” forgets what she posted about him on here about his past?  I bet Indigoj wonders what the hell they let themselves in for.  Sorry that’s what you get in an out of control forum.

From Lookout.
Because you're one miserable so and so ! Not a bit like the ones that I know !
I have a damn good laugh with the gays that I know, one in particular I've known and see, since the 80's.  Another guy likes to wear his wife's dresses and I do his nails, again,we have a laugh.

From David, the only one who reads Mikes posts

I have also manually gone through over twenty thousand of Mike attachments. And I must say having to go though over 5000 attachments having nothing to do with the case such as photos of mike dressed up as batman was not a big deal at all since I found the other 15,000 documents very interesting ;D

With the exception of a few of Caroline's old contradictory posts brought to my attention by the person mentioned above. I can remember on at least three occasions were I have used the search facilities on this forum to find some old contradictory posts from Caroline for sake of winding her up.

From Jackie

jackiepreece

Re: Message to NGB 1006
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 05:41:34 PM »

I am pretty sure I have enough screenshots and messages to have the blue forum closed down

The forum is a joke now  and is  just there  allowing people to get  abused

I want to know more about Neil Bellis and the stuff printed below

IVE MISSED THE LAST SENTENCE OFF, IT DISGUSTS ME THAT SOMEONE COULD BE SO VILE ON A FORUM “SHAME ON YOU”

Lookout was an absolute disgrace yesterday. Her family need to take her computer from her.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #301 on: August 10, 2018, 01:35:58 PM »
Lookout was an absolute disgrace yesterday. Her family need to take her computer from her.

The blue forum became a joke the moment Mike went off cloud gazing or was that tree gazing...somehow I don't think it matters.  Jeremy Bamber must be so proud of it...not!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #302 on: August 10, 2018, 01:39:56 PM »
Holly, you never even came to mind but no one contacted David - David searches for the posts himself. I've had enough of him and will no longer keep his confidence.

He dislikes Holly. I think it's clear the intention was that he hoped people would think it was her who had apparently PM'd him, two birds with one stone.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #303 on: August 10, 2018, 02:54:35 PM »
Come on Holly, how can anyone take him serious, a guy that claims he read 20000 attachments of Tesko’s, has to have something missing and a shit life.  *%^^&

It wouldn't surprise me if he has trawled through all Mad Mikey's posts.  When we met I asked him if he suffered Asperger's Syndrome as this is how he came across.  Mind you sometimes I think the same about my Pete and say as much.  8)><(  He says its just a male way of thinking  *%87
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #304 on: August 10, 2018, 03:08:07 PM »
Holly, you never even came to mind but no one contacted David - David searches for the posts himself. I've had enough of him and will no longer keep his confidence.

I thought David was ok when he first joined here but before I met up with him I was starting to have doubts.  He seemed to take great offence when I didn't buy into his 'forensic evidence breakthrough' and further offence when I  didn't buy into his various case related theories.  He goes all silly saying I have Alzheimers and drink related problems which I only have at week-ends   @)(++(*.

When we met I didn't tell him anything I wouldn't want repeated as I knew he wasn't to be trusted and lo and behold I was right in that I told him I emailed Michael Turner QC which he announced on the forum.  He then referred to me as "catty" and "horrible" as I criticised MT.  It seems David is the only one allowed to criticise experts eg Dr Craig, Dr Vanezis and Prof Knight.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #305 on: August 10, 2018, 03:18:13 PM »
He dislikes Holly. I think it's clear the intention was that he hoped people would think it was her who had apparently PM'd him, two birds with one stone.

David dislikes anyone who disagrees with him.  He's nearly 30 now and it's about time he grew up. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #306 on: August 10, 2018, 03:47:02 PM »
I thought David was ok when he first joined here but before I met up with him I was starting to have doubts.  He seemed to take great offence when I didn't buy into his 'forensic evidence breakthrough' and further offence when I  didn't buy into his various case related theories.  He goes all silly saying I have Alzheimers and drink related problems which I only have at week-ends   @)(++(*.

When we met I didn't tell him anything I wouldn't want repeated as I knew he wasn't to be trusted and lo and behold I was right in that I told him I emailed Michael Turner QC which he announced on the forum.  He then referred to me as "catty" and "horrible" as I criticised MT.  It seems David is the only one allowed to criticise experts eg Dr Craig, Dr Vanezis and Prof Knight.   

I too used to think he was OK but I think we both know exactly what he is  %56&

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #307 on: August 10, 2018, 06:15:02 PM »

Devoid of his own ideas so steals the intellectual property of others!

And I've no idea why he bores everyone senseless retrieving posts showing yourself and JaneJ changed stance when he has done the exact same thing:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5576.msg198968#msg198968

This is my first post and I just want to add that I very much believe Jeremy committed this crime. But I acknowledge there is a very slim possibility he could be innocent. that is where I stand

So what evidence proves Shelia could not have done this? I believe it is possible, paranoid schizophrenics have committed such acts before see the link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Seegrist

Please share your thoughts

Offline Real justice

« Reply #308 on: August 10, 2018, 06:56:35 PM »

And I've no idea why he bores everyone senseless retrieving posts showing yourself and JaneJ changed stance when he has done the exact same thing:

This is my first post and I just want to add that I very much believe Jeremy committed this crime. But I acknowledge there is a very slim possibility he could be innocent. that is where I stand

So what evidence proves Shelia could not have done this? I believe it is possible, paranoid schizophrenics have committed such acts before see the link below

It was reading Tesko’s 20000 posts that did it  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

His last post is a classic, he’s been posting but forgot what it was about *%87

Offline Caroline

« Reply #309 on: August 10, 2018, 07:08:37 PM »

I'm not sure why he thinks's it weird that old posts and new post would be conflicting - when you change your mind, you tend to have the opposite view. That's kind of a basic understanding!

Offline Myster

« Reply #310 on: August 10, 2018, 08:07:11 PM »
David dislikes anyone who disagrees with him.  He's nearly 30 now and it's about time he grew up.

So this tryst between milf and toyboy proved fruitless, eh?  Charlie will be pleased!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #311 on: August 11, 2018, 11:14:21 AM »
So this tryst between milf and toyboy proved fruitless, eh?  Charlie will be pleased!

Yep no common ground despite arriving at the same conclusion!  

Luckily for David, or unluckily depending on his point of view, it was a very cold day so I kept my full length coat on and didn't feel very playful otherwise I might have been tempted to toy with him for effect!  We sat side by side on a leather sofa.  As it was near Christmas the micro brewery/bar had gluwhein and mince pies which I offered to treat him to but he declined my offer preferring to stick to his coffee.  Had he accepted and had it not been so cold I might have accidentally dropped a crumb of mincepie on his thigh and then insisted on brushing it off!   8)--))

Offline Real justice

« Reply #312 on: August 12, 2018, 07:40:05 AM »
I can remember that picture you put on the blue forum Caroline, the battle of Orgreave, I think they found something like 800 unreleased files from South Yorkshire Police alone, they have also identified unreleased files from another four police forces.

Must be nice to have a discussion with a sensible poster on blue again (Roch) and know Full well your not going to get the abuse and stalking you have had recently, but beware the Zombies haven’t gone away and are waiting  to creep back in again.  (Why why why, me me me)  &^^&*
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:43:44 PM by Real justice »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2018, 11:34:09 AM »
I can remember that picture you put on the blue forum Caroline, the battle of Orgreave, I think they found something like 800 unreleased files from South Yorkshire Police alone, they have also identified unreleased files from another four police forces.
This was my favourite picture from the same Orgreave plant, Eric Hudson Ha Ha inspecting the police

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=eric+hudson+battle+of+orgreave&rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB677GB678&oq=eric+hu&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0j5.3905j0j7&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=0GdSfNBv3GGPFM:

Must be nice to have a discussion with a sensible poster on blue again (Roch) and know Full well your not going to get the abuse and stalking you have had recently, but beware the Zombies haven’t gone away and are waiting  to creep back in again.  (Why why why, me me me)  &^^&*
Thanks Justice - still waiting for David to  reveal whose been messaging him about me - nothing yet.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2018, 12:23:32 PM »
Thanks Justice - still waiting for David to  reveal whose been messaging him about me - nothing yet.
Dont hold your breath Caroline, he’s full of SHHHHH.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*