Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Baz

Introduction
« on: October 30, 2017, 05:03:57 PM »
Hi all,

I'm a long time reader of the site and finally joined to congratulate Nine...again on her tireless work.

I doubt I'll contribute much but least you all know I'm reading!

Offline John

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 05:10:22 PM »
Hi all,

I'm a long time reader of the site and finally joined to congratulate Nine...again on her tireless work.

I doubt I'll contribute much but least you all know I'm reading!

Welcome to the forum Baz.  I look forward to reading your comments on the Joanna Yeates board.   
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 03:11:41 PM »
Welcome Baz !

I started (for my sins) the Joanna Yeates thread, because I have always felt it was a weird case with a number of discrepancies, and I suspect that Vincent Tabak could well be innocent, despite his guilty plea.

Have just returned from two weeks holiday, and, until day 12, had very little internet access, so I apologise for not welcoming you sooner. I very much appreciate new people contributing to the thread, whatever "side" they are on, and so I thank you. 

What made you interested in the Joanna Yeates case, as a matter of interest?

Offline Baz

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 05:00:55 PM »
I'm so sorry, I have only just noticed your post here.

Thank you for the welcome, even though we are obviously on opposite sides of this particular issue.

I have always had a fascination with true crime stories(which I am pleased to see is becoming more and more common) and have read this forum (and the other one!!) for many years. I followed the story of this particular horrific murder along with the rest of the country. I generally do not actually talk on these forums (I did for a while on the blue forum about Luke Mitchell!) but have spent so many hours reading all that has been written here that I felt I should. I think I might regret it already. But it would be nice to help get answers for those that require them.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 10:07:26 PM »
I'm so sorry, I have only just noticed your post here.

Thank you for the welcome, even though we are obviously on opposite sides of this particular issue.

I have always had a fascination with true crime stories(which I am pleased to see is becoming more and more common) and have read this forum (and the other one!!) for many years. I followed the story of this particular horrific murder along with the rest of the country. I generally do not actually talk on these forums (I did for a while on the blue forum about Luke Mitchell!) but have spent so many hours reading all that has been written here that I felt I should. I think I might regret it already. But it would be nice to help get answers for those that require them.

Doesn't matter one bit that we are on opposing sides!  We need a few more "guilters" on the thread. Makes for a much more interesting discussion!