Author Topic: The Jeremy Bamber forum  (Read 9082 times)

Offline John

The Jeremy Bamber forum
« on: March 05, 2012, 07:50:06 AM »
Tesko speaks to himself again as smiffy poats.....

You make sense mike  as usual .
Hartley(alias the fake steve augi) nuff said.

...nuff said indeed you wally.    @)(++(*

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2334.msg71927.html#msg71927
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: The Jeremy Bamber forum
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 10:53:27 AM »
Wow .... this from the mild mannered and polite Vidvic talking about Gladys and NGB!

Leave it Hartley, the b........s will have you banned.....Adolf and the pretend solicitor.....!!!! 

That's not like Vic!

Offline puglove

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:38:33 AM »
Wow .... this from the mild mannered and polite Vidvic talking about Gladys and NGB!

Leave it Hartley, the b........s will have you banned.....Adolf and the pretend solicitor.....!!!! 

That's not like Vic!

What what?? That is SO not like Vic. Was he joking? He's right about Gladys obviously, he makes Goebbels look like Nigel Fotherington-Thomas, but Neil is a very decent bloke.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 02:50:08 AM »

That's not like Vic!

I take that back about Vic ... evidently he was joking although it wasn't obvious. CuckcooKeira didn't think so.

What what?? That is SO not like Vic. Was he joking? He's right about Gladys obviously, he makes Goebbels look like Nigel Fotherington-Thomas, but Neil is a very decent bloke.

Offline Admin

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 02:59:13 AM »

That's not like Vic!

I take that back about Vic ... evidently he was joking although it wasn't obvious. CuckcooKeira didn't think so.

I don't know why they bother.  We have all done the same thing and got no thanks for it in the end.

goldengrahames

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 08:04:47 PM »
It appears that Smesko has now banned Vic and Hartley - so much for free speech.
Isn't that now only Bob, Lucy70 and Andrea left? And Bob looks like he's on his way to a ban too...

amazon

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 08:12:58 PM »
It appears that Smesko has now banned Vic and Hartley - so much for free speech.
Isn't that now only Bob, Lucy70 and Andrea left? And Bob looks like he's on his way to a ban too...

Andrea is apparently banned too, and Lucy is over here already!

goldengrahames

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 08:16:47 PM »

Andrea is apparently banned too, and Lucy is over here already!
Yep - Andrea's account has disappeared.
Looks like the night of the long knives...

amazon

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 08:25:44 PM »
Gawd, it's never a dull moment over there is it  @)(++(*

goldengrahames

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 08:28:15 PM »
Gawd, it's never a dull moment over there is it  @)(++(*
Looks like Smesko has taken autocratic control and started banning left right and centre.
It's going to be a bit of a shocker for Neil when he logs on - he always likes to preach respect for the balanced view...

Offline Andrea

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 08:29:00 PM »
Thats true weety, they can just back slap each other now.

Weety

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 08:42:01 PM »
Thats true weety, they can just back slap each other now.

Um.. I didn't say anything but yes, that'll be a cure for my insomnia..

amazon

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 08:45:49 PM »
Then, after 4 pages on the 'Big Mistake' thread, JP pipes up and makes it all about her!

I have to say, if some more credible people were in support of Mr Bamber, I might feel more inclined to challenge my own thinking on the case again. No disrespect to Mr McKay, I am not saying he isn't credible but he's hardly impartial. If he wins a referral, that's a lot of fee earning work preparing the appeal and a high profile case to boot.

goldengrahames

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 08:57:18 PM »
Then, after 4 pages on the 'Big Mistake' thread, JP pipes up and makes it all about her!
Yep - she's nothing if not totally self-obsessed.

Andrea has decided to adopt the same attitude as the nasty vile Shona JB is guilty END OF
Shona the nasty vile coward she is used the same attitude JB is definately guilty using an accomplice but not once did she ever explain this all the time she was on this forum, although I pushed her many times
Birds of a feather the pair of them
Shona was nice to my face and nice in her last pm to me but didnt have the guts to be nasty to me here

They all come out with the same crap about me that I worship at the alter of Bamber. Ridiculous. thats Shona, Andrea and Ferdia Shepherds getting together and saying the same thing about me. They make me sick
How dare a drunken witch say personal things about me being a spinster because its complete rubbish and fantasy.  Why should I post all about my family on here where morons invade this space.

They need to craw back where they came from

Weety

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 08:59:06 PM »

I have to say, if some more credible people were in support of Mr Bamber, I might feel more inclined to challenge my own thinking on the case again. No disrespect to Mr McKay, I am not saying he isn't credible but he's hardly impartial. If he wins a referral, that's a lot of fee earning work preparing the appeal and a high profile case to boot.

Yes, and he'll get those fees win or lose...