Is Mark Alexander innocent

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
Unsure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Roy Whiting, Ian Huntley & Stuart Hazell  (Read 2346 times)

Offline matthewkevin84

Roy Whiting, Ian Huntley & Stuart Hazell
« on: October 02, 2019, 02:45:32 AM »
I have heard rumours that Ian Huntley was possibly not the Soham killer of the two girl and it was possibly an American serviceman.

Likewise I have heard that Stuart Hazel was possibly innocent of killing Tia Sharp and that Roy Whiting may not have acted alone and that possibly weeks before her death Sarah Payne drew a possible Freemason drawing? If anything has information re this I would be interested to know.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Roy Whiting, Ian Huntley & Stuart Hazell
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 07:32:29 AM »
Welcome to the forum, matthewkevin84.

There is a thread on Ian Huntley here, if you scroll down to the "general discussions" section. I think there may be something on Roy Whiting too. I look forward to reading your posts.

Offline matthewkevin84

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 10:19:59 PM »
mrswah

Have you ever thought about the possibility on at least 2 of these individuals been innocent, if so what do you think?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 01:40:57 PM »
I haven't looked too closely into Roy Whiting or Stuart Hazell, although I am aware that some people have doubts re their guilt. I have thought about Huntley's case for two reasons: firstly, I wonder what might have happened to him while he was in Rampton, and secondly, there were witnesses who, apparently, saw Holly and Jessica after they were supposed to have been killed in Huntley's house, and these witnesses do not seem to have been followed up. At least one of these witnesses knew the two girls, and is therefore, less likely to have been mistaken as to whom he/she saw.

Saying that, Huntley did have some pretty horrible "form".

If you wish to discuss further, please could we do so on the relevant thread. Im interested to hear your views!