Author Topic: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates  (Read 202830 times)

Offline [...]

Re: Vincent Tabak and the Murder of Joanna Yeates
« Reply #270 on: November 24, 2016, 02:20:58 PM »
I was looking back at BC forums, and as i said in an early post.. I thought that HW was kingdom who had testified at the trial..

Well HW is not Kingdom,... Kingdom was never called to give a witness, statement, he'd contatcted police several times and they said he might not be called... I'll quote what he says

kingdom
BC Member
OCT
Default Re: Did Harry Walker change his story about the screams he heard?
 - they newspaper seems to be incorporating several people's experiences in that article.

I only found out about Harry Walker's witness statement 10 days ago and have only read the details for the first time on this thread. What i experienced was during the day time - this is what i explained to the police on the 21st of December and to an Evening Post journalist a few days later.

(I'm the person in one of three flats - not Harry Walker - whose bedrooms back onto both CJ's drive - and with one having an oblique view of Tabak's door -- HW is in the same development but in the main house).

What i heard - on what i NOW believe to be saturday mid morning - probably between 10am - and 12.30 pm - was what sounded like a female voice shout out - 'Why won't someone help me!' very loudly. I only clearly caught the last two words 'help me!' - looked outside and there was no one about and assumed it was someone actually calling to someone else on Canynge Road and that i'd misheard - what i thought i'd heard).

It definitely wasn't on the friday night - i was in on the friday night and can't recall hearing anything undue - although i do recall hearing raised voices one evening of that week - which could have been an argument or could equally have revelers). I have a TV in the bedroom so it feasible that any scream might have been blocked out by the sound of that - (i seem to recall there was a turbulent episode of Eastenders on that evening).

I spoke to the DC last week who i had spoken to back in January and she said that as i hadn't been called as a witness they had probably concluded that what i heard was not relevant to the case. (Which i took to mean that the police have concrete forensic evidence that Jo was murdered on the friday night and that what i heard could not have been her on the saturday morning).

Personally i disagree. I'm not a fantasist or prone to a wild imagination and it would be a spectacular coincidence if the shout had not been Jo as at the time i thought the timbre of the voice sounded very odd.

I have contacted the police about this issue on at least 4 occasions specifying that i had heard this during the brightest part of that day -

I don't know why the defence didn't have this evidence... it was he who saisd he heard the words HELP ME.... no one else ,

But I don't know what the witness's said in trial...  if help me was refered too ??

Offline [...]

« Reply #271 on: November 24, 2016, 05:50:47 PM »
There's something about the crime scene i find parculiar...

Everyone believes that Joanna Yeates answered the door to a complete stranger whilst on her own, the Friday 17th Dec 2010..

I always find that odd..
Why would you answer the door to a complete stranger?

You wouldn't...
I wondered if the door had a spy hole so she could check to see who was at the door..

When i looked at the door i found some puzzling pictures:

http://legacymedia.localworld.co.uk/275775/Article/images/13540011/3247412.png

the above picture is inside the front room... it looks like an intercom

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/an-interior-view-of-the-living-room-of-the-flat-of-joanna-yeates-on-picture-id129063062

The red thing on the tv table in the corner looks more like a telephone:Modern telephones tend to have docking stations and a big plug to power them...

Question: why was the grey intercom box removed??
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02024/front-door_2024941i.jpg

Because it was there on the 6th January??
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344610/Joanna-Yeates-snatched-killer-went-check-post.html

So we have 4 pictures that show there could possibly have been an intercom to answer, rather than directly answering the door, plus the possibility of a spy hole in the door..

I don't understand why the grey box was removed after the 6th Jan 2011..
Surley if it had evidentary value it would have been removed sooner??

And the door to her flat definetley does not have an opening on the otherside for letters, even though there's a letter box on the door...

Found a link for 11th Oct which shows the grey box missing...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/835252/inside-jo-yeates-murder-flat-the-christmas-she-never-saw/

Alfie

« Reply #272 on: November 24, 2016, 07:01:21 PM »
There's something about the crime scene i find parculiar...

Everyone believes that Joanna Yeates answered the door to a complete stranger whilst on her own, the Friday 17th Dec 2010..

I always find that odd..
Why would you answer the door to a complete stranger?

You wouldn't...
I wondered if the door had a spy hole so she could check to see who was at the door..

When i looked at the door i found some puzzling pictures:

http://legacymedia.localworld.co.uk/275775/Article/images/13540011/3247412.png

the above picture is inside the front room... it looks like an intercom

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/an-interior-view-of-the-living-room-of-the-flat-of-joanna-yeates-on-picture-id129063062

The red thing on the tv table in the corner looks more like a telephone:Modern telephones tend to have docking stations and a big plug to power them...

Question: why was the grey intercom box removed??
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02024/front-door_2024941i.jpg

Because it was there on the 6th January??
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344610/Joanna-Yeates-snatched-killer-went-check-post.html

So we have 4 pictures that show there could possibly have been an intercom to answer, rather than directly answering the door, plus the possibility of a spy hole in the door..

I don't understand why the grey box was removed after the 6th Jan 2011..
Surley if it had evidentary value it would have been removed sooner??

And the door to her flat definetley does not have an opening on the otherside for letters, even though there's a letter box on the door...

Found a link for 11th Oct which shows the grey box missing...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/835252/inside-jo-yeates-murder-flat-the-christmas-she-never-saw/
He wasn't a complete stranger, he was a neighbour who lived in a flat in the same building.

Offline [...]

« Reply #273 on: November 24, 2016, 07:22:50 PM »
He wasn't a complete stranger, he was a neighbour who lived in a flat in the same building.

I far as I was aware he had been away working on business in the USA .... I don't think they ever meet..
He had been away on business for weeks.

2.8. Dr Tabak had returned from Los Angeles to the United Kingdom on 11 December
2010. He returned to office at Buro Happold18 in Bath, England, on 14 December 2010.
http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

So after 6 days home he decides to kill the neighbour he's never meet???

It was literally his first week back at work....

I still say she wouldn't answer the door to a complete stanger in the dark, even if she suspected it might be a neighbour she hadn't meet..

What about the Pictures Alfie???

Offline [...]

« Reply #274 on: November 24, 2016, 08:53:37 PM »
I have another query reqards the time line...

I can only reference the Sally Ramage papers for this information:

Defence Counsel: Can you look at item where you sent message to Tanja ‘missing you’
Can you remember if you sent it before you decided to go to Asda.
Recapping- you come off the Internet at 7.37pm (our entry 47) & remain in your flat until
9.29pm (our entry 88).
How soon before that did you left your flat?

If the prosecution claim that Joanna Yeates had been inside Dr Vincent Tabaks Flat for an hour that would make it 8.30pm that Joanna yeates should have been inside Dr Vincent Tabak's flat..

There lies the problem.. she wasn't even at home at 8.30pm  she was on her way home and she was tlaking to her friend Rebecca Scott..

The 1300 page document is most important...

why didn't anyone see THIS timeline????

Alfie

« Reply #275 on: November 25, 2016, 08:20:47 AM »
I far as I was aware he had been away working on business in the USA .... I don't think they ever meet..
He had been away on business for weeks.

So after 6 days home he decides to kill the neighbour he's never meet???

It was literally his first week back at work....

I still say she wouldn't answer the door to a complete stanger in the dark, even if she suspected it might be a neighbour she hadn't meet..

What about the Pictures Alfie???
What pictures?

Tabak was Joanna's next door neighbour.  How long had they each lived in their respective properties?  And - in the unlikely event they had never met he could have knocked on the door, smiled and announced himself as her next door neighbour - if she'd seen him by sight before then why wouldn't she welcome him into her flat?  It's what neighbours do. 

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #276 on: November 25, 2016, 10:20:05 AM »
Morning Alfie

According to Sally Ramage, Vincent and Tanja had been lliving in their flat for a year (i believe it was just over, actually, I read somewhere that they started living together in the summer of 2010).  VT went to the States on business for 5 weeks in late 2010, returning to the UK on 14th December.  While he was away, Greg and Jo moved into their flat.  So, unless VT and JY had met before (and no evidence was produced in court to say they had), they would not have known each other at all, other than by sight.

The scene in "The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies", where CJ takes Greg round to meet Vincent, is fictional, as far as I know.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #277 on: November 25, 2016, 10:35:51 AM »
What pictures?

Tabak was Joanna's next door neighbour.  How long had they each lived in their respective properties?  And - in the unlikely event they had never met he could have knocked on the door, smiled and announced himself as her next door neighbour - if she'd seen him by sight before then why wouldn't she welcome him into her flat?  It's what neighbours do.

Maybe he went to borrow a cup of sugar?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #278 on: November 25, 2016, 11:48:21 AM »
Maybe he went to borrow a cup of sugar?

Wasn't he bringing Joanna's cat back?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline [...]

« Reply #279 on: November 25, 2016, 11:48:46 AM »
What pictures?

Did you not click the links Alfie? Do they not work??

A confusion I have and so must Dr Vincent Tabak have had , was they held his Pre trail at The Old Bailey..

Miss Yeates’s parents, David and Teresa, were in Court 2 of the Old Bailey to witness Tabak – who was appearing by videolink from Long Lartin prison where he is on remand – admit to killing their 25-year-old daughter.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8496027/Dutch-engineer-Vincent-Tabak-admits-I-did-kill-Jo-Yeates.html

I cannot understand why??  Only to prove they have more power than he does...

What about his family seeing him... What ever happened to the bail request..

Personally I believe, the constant moving of Dr Vincent Tabak... the difficulty his family faced getting access to him, and the seperation he felt must have put him under tremndous strain..

I genuinely do not believe he was treated fairly... (IMO) and with the other posts I have made about his early treatment, it is more than a fair assumtion he was under duress..

Maybe that is why he pleaded the way he did, maybe he thought when he got to court the evidence would actually show he was innocent of the crime that he was on trial for..

But .... unfortunateley they didn't bring 1300 pieces of evidence to trail till the day it started.. And many many witness's also..

People who could defend his character or whom had witnessed events that weekend...

Family or friend

Tanja Morson

Chris Jefferies.

Evidence showing time stamps.... ( I was in Asda's the other day and asked them about their CCTV and if it always had a timestamp... The answer was YES)

The famous CCTV of him in the centre of Bristol say it's 18th Dec 2011 so it's not the 17th when he was supposed to have got rid of her...
That'll be when he's going to get Tanja probably...

The discrepencies in the timeline at court: If his own Lawyer says Joanna got hone 8.37 or there abouts...

That quite frankly is NOT helping his client... We know that joanna Yeates was in tesco then..

But if the jury are making notes, which i'm sure they are... they would add an extra 5mins + probably to the time available to him to commit this action .....

And that's his defence saying that!!
Not to mention when his defence called him horrendous..!!

The Jury are probably thinking..... Well even his defence thinks his guilty!!

Like i've said from the begining... I like Fair....

And if this is an example of how most prisoners are treated then it's a shame on our system.....

Offline [...]

« Reply #280 on: November 25, 2016, 11:58:19 AM »
What pictures?

I have attached the Pictures Alfie ,so you can see for yourself....  the one with the grey cover in place is taken by the telegraph , it was on the 6th January 2011

Cover in tact 6th January 2011

I'm unsure when this picture was actually taken, but there is no mention of it being broken, the Telegraph printed it.... like i said on the 6th Jan 2011

But CJ was always good at fixing things (he had the plumber round) (Andrew) who ever he is... (wry smile)

And safety for Joanna would have been paramount....

Offline [...]

« Reply #281 on: November 25, 2016, 11:59:44 AM »
I have to do each one seperate..

Intercom on the wall.....

When you look at Vincent tabak's door he has on also....

I got confused when i saw The Honour of CJ... He rings it like a door bell... thats what at first I thought it was...

But is definetly an intercom (IMO)

Offline [...]

« Reply #282 on: November 25, 2016, 12:01:07 PM »
Another ...

[attachment deleted by admin]