Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79773 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2016, 11:52:41 AM »
Nothing is simple. But perhaps someone should explain that to Trump.

When he is voted in he will learn.
As leader of the opposition Margaret T said in 1979 to the effect The Shah would always have a home in the UK.
When she became PM the FO gave her the word on why that might not be such a bright idea under the circumstances obtaining at the time. So Anwar Sadat, never a fair weather friend, took in The Shah and look what happened to Sadat.
All politicians have a trait in common. They tell the voters they, the politicians, can walk on water. When the politicians sink it is "due to unforeseen circumstances over which they had no control". Or to put it another way they will lie through both sides of their mouths at the same time to get elected no matter what flavour they are and then fail to deliver on the promises they knew they could not keep then blame their failure on something "that bloke over there" [pointing] did.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:33:24 PM by Alice Purjorick »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2016, 12:34:47 PM »

Trump on throwing state dinners for China...

"Just take them to McDonalds & go back to the negotiating table."

@)(++(*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srcvrbpNZJI
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2016, 01:03:40 PM »

@)(++(*

So Trump is a chav

What's new.  8((()*/
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 01:21:01 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Carana

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2016, 01:38:13 PM »
The irony....

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Hillary Clinton should not be given national security briefings in that she is a lose cannon with extraordinarily bad judgement & insticts.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2016, 04:10:11 PM »

@)(++(*

Rather apposite in the light of recent cancelled celebrations in Devon  ?{)(**
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2016, 04:18:59 PM »
 Can any Trump supporter give reasons to support the Chump  , given his history ?

Let's not forget his wife who claimed she had a degree. Apparently her website claiming that has disappeared.

I am hardly fond of Clinton either. Both C and T are disasters waiting to happen.

Acording to George Galloway on Talk Sport last might there us a member of the Green Party standing......
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 04:29:29 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline sadie

« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2016, 05:06:03 PM »
Can any Trump supporter give reasons to support the Chump  , given his history ?

Let's not forget his wife who claimed she had a degree. Apparently her website claiming that has disappeared.

I am hardly fond of Clinton either. Both C and T are disasters waiting to happen.

Acording to George Galloway on Talk Sport last might there us a member of the Green Party standing......

Trump is improving, give him that

He is allowing his orange hair to turn grey  %£5&%

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2016, 05:24:51 PM »

I don't see what so bad about his history. He's turned 1 million into several Billion.

If I were American I'd vote for him because...

1) He's not Hillary.
(which alone is a good enough reason for me, but I'll continue & flesh it out a bit just for a lark..

2) He's against open borders, unlike Hillary. He wants to end the influx of foreign workers & hold & deport criminal illegal aliens, rather than release them into the community like Obama has.

3) He is in favour of a requirement by companies that Americans be automatic first choice for jobs.

4) He wants to prevent immigration to anyone who can't afford to pay for themselves.

5) He's against birthright citizenship for the children of illegals.

6) He's against gun control.

7) He opposes gay marriage.

8) He wants better relations with Russia.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 07:57:43 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2016, 06:18:39 PM »
I don't see what so bad about his history. He's turned 1 million into several Billion.

1) He's not Hillary.
(which alone is a good enough reason for me
, but I'll continue & flesh it out a bit just for a lark..[/i]

2) He's against open borders, unlike Hillary. He want's to end the influx of foreign workers & hold & deport criminal illegal aliens rather than release them into the community like Obama has.

3) He is in favour of a requirement by companies that Americans be automatic first choice for jobs.

4) He wants to prevent immigration to anyone who can't afford to pay for themselves.

It seems to be a good enough reason for quite a few Americans too if news reels are to be believed.
Quotes from last night's news reels:
"It's time the US had a woman president but she is not the one"
"Normal politics hasn't worked so it is time to try something new"

Alfie

« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2016, 06:43:36 PM »

1) He's not Hillary.
(which alone is a good enough reason for me, but I'll continue & flesh it out a bit just for a lark..

2) He's against open borders, unlike Hillary. He want's to end the influx of foreign workers & hold & deport criminal illegal aliens rather than release them into the community like Obama has.

You forgot to add 9) he's pro-life and may like to see abortions outlawed (though that was yesterday, maybe tomorrow he'll take a different stance).  I'm sure though as a seasoned poster you must agree that punishing women for having abortions is a desirable situation for any civilised society?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:32:58 PM by John »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2016, 06:47:08 PM »
You forgot to add 9) he's pro-life and may like to see abortions outlawed (though that was yesterday, maybe tomorrow he'll take a different stance).  I'm sure though as a seasoned poster you must agree that punishing women for having abortions is a desirable situation for any civilised society?

Yep, that &, take their votes away & send them back to the kitchen where they belong.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:33:19 PM by John »

Alfie

« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2016, 06:51:07 PM »
Yep, that &, take their votes away & send them back to the kitchen where they belong.
Of course! 8((()*/

Sadly millions of dumbass americans share Spam's views to a tee, so that's why it will be President Trump in the White House by the end of the year.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 06:53:12 PM by Alfie »

Alfie

« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2016, 07:12:58 PM »
Anyone know what Donald is actually planning to do to fulfill his promise to eradicate crime and violence in his country? 

stephen25000

« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2016, 07:24:20 PM »

1) He's not Hillary.

He gives soundbites, without any means to implement them.

You clearly would vote for this R'sole.

Sad ain't the word.