Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243603 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1305 on: April 19, 2019, 11:08:03 AM »
The window was open her child was missing,  wouldn't you look out of the window?

$64k quetsion is who opened it,like I've asked before why is an open window the sole reserve of an imagined abductor?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1306 on: April 19, 2019, 11:08:36 AM »
$64k quetsion is who opened it,like I've asked before why is an open window the sole reserve of an imagined abductor?

it isnt....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1307 on: April 19, 2019, 12:14:21 PM »
You base that on? strange another mod likes the reply or there again maybe not.

Why would it be strange?  We are both Mods.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1308 on: April 19, 2019, 12:25:16 PM »

There is no evidence of an intruder opening the window. The evidence speaks for itself!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1309 on: April 19, 2019, 12:28:59 PM »
There is no evidence of an intruder opening the window. The evidence speaks for itself!

Sorry.  No it doesn't.  But you do try to twist the evidence, or lack of, to suit your own blind prejudice.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1310 on: April 19, 2019, 12:46:48 PM »
She probably opened it herself to look outside, at least that's what the forensics tell us.

So lets imagine the scene.   Kate is enjoying dinner with friends,  she is laughing and joking and generally having a good time.   It is her turn to check on Madeleine and the twins.   Kate enters the bedroom as a gust of wind blew the door shut,  she finds the window open and Madeleine missing,  she searches 5a and looks out of the bedroom window.    Or,  she enters 5a Madeleine isn't there,  she checks the living room finds Madeleine dead by the sofa,  manages to hide her somewhere no one can find her clears up and sets the scene for an abduction.  No one can find Madeleine,  where has Kate managed to hide her?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1311 on: April 19, 2019, 12:48:50 PM »
Sorry.  No it doesn't.  But you do try to twist the evidence, or lack of, to suit your own blind prejudice.

Isn't that what supporters do,although granted, sceptics see no need of a thread attacking their view.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1312 on: April 19, 2019, 12:53:10 PM »
it isnt....

Steady on,thats approaching sceptic territory.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1313 on: April 19, 2019, 12:53:52 PM »

Isn't that what supporters do,although granted, sceptics see no need of a thread attacking their view.

Sceptics don't need one.  But you could always try starting a Thread on Supporters Views.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1314 on: April 19, 2019, 01:00:48 PM »
Sceptics don't need one.  But you could always try starting a Thread on Supporters Views.

I'm sure theres one somewhere along with another of the sceptic attack's,which I posted a link to earlier in this one.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1315 on: April 19, 2019, 01:01:47 PM »

That’d be shorter than the King Herod Book of Babysitting Advice.......because the parents said so.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1316 on: April 19, 2019, 01:03:57 PM »

That is the way you choose to view this thread.
My intention in starting the thread was to find out why sceptics continue to view Madeleine's parents as being complicit in her disappearance after twelve years of no new indication that they are and after two lengthy police investigations both police forces have said the parents are not suspects.

The same myths, theories,  and supposed evidence has been discussed for nearly twelve years with nothing new to indicate the parents involvement..

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1317 on: April 19, 2019, 01:04:40 PM »
That’d be shorter than the King Herod Book of Babysitting Advice.......because the parents said so.

Is that one of your beliefs?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1318 on: April 19, 2019, 01:08:20 PM »

Here you are,fill thy boots.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9996.0
And the other one.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9990.0
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 01:10:54 PM by barrier »

Offline barrier

« Reply #1319 on: April 19, 2019, 01:12:35 PM »

That is the way you choose to view this thread.
My intention in starting the thread was to find out why sceptics continue to view Madeleine's parents as being complicit in her disappearance after twelve years of no new indication that they are and after two lengthy police investigations both police forces have said the parents are not suspects.

The same myths, theories,  and supposed evidence has been discussed for nearly twelve years with nothing new to indicate the parents involvement..

Nor any one else,although I believe SY lead the PJ 4-3 on Arguidos.