Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243641 times)

Offline The General

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1905 on: April 26, 2019, 07:32:51 PM »
. Perhaps something needs to be done about it then.  What’s the solution?  Cadaver dogs to ride with every bin lorry is my suggestion, any others?
More babysitters.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1906 on: April 26, 2019, 07:33:08 PM »
That seems to be the crux of the sceptics beliefs.
A gut feeling even on the first day that Madeleine's parents were "shifty".
Then an ever lasting belief in the early days of ghastly libellous press reporting, and a  belief in the supposed discrepancies in the files, and on and on, even though almost twelve years have passed, and these "shifty" parents sought  the reopening of their daughter's disappearance  and gained that reopening of their daughters disappearance which has two current investigations .
Neither of which seems to be focussing on Madeleine's parents.
I love the way their beliefs are so malleable depending on what crackpot theory they are pursuing at any given time.  Not one of them has ever come up with a plausible, rational explanation for how the McCanns did it and got away with it, not one of them. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1907 on: April 26, 2019, 07:33:32 PM »
More babysitters.
What for all human beings?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #1908 on: April 26, 2019, 07:34:05 PM »
. Perhaps something needs to be done about it then.  What’s the solution?  Cadaver dogs to ride with every bin lorry is my suggestion, any others?

Methane masks the cadaver smell,or what ever the terminology is,so dogs aren't of worth in that,didn't you wonder why no dogs were used at the landfill looking for Mckeague.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1909 on: April 26, 2019, 07:35:43 PM »
I love the way their beliefs are so malleable depending on what crackpot theory they are pursuing at any given time.  Not one of them has ever come up with a plausible, rational explanation for how the McCanns did it and got away with it, not one of them.

Once its explained how an abductor got out of 5a without being seen it'll be easy to see any other scenario.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1910 on: April 26, 2019, 07:36:14 PM »
That seems to be the crux of the sceptics beliefs.
A gut feeling even on the first day that Madeleine's parents were "shifty".
Then an ever lasting belief in the early days of ghastly libellous press reporting, and a  belief in the supposed discrepancies in the files, and on and on, even though almost twelve years have passed, and these "shifty" parents sought  the reopening of their daughter's disappearance  and gained that reopening of their daughters disappearance which has two current investigations .
Neither of which seems to be focussing on Madeleine's parents.

Neither of which seem to be doing anything at all really.
I haven't seen them out searching recently, nor interviewing any suspects for that matter.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1911 on: April 26, 2019, 07:37:23 PM »
The cost of that would be prohibitive.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1912 on: April 26, 2019, 07:38:03 PM »

None that you will accept that is.
The Maddie in the bin theory is quick & simple. I haven't seen it debunked anywhere.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

« Reply #1913 on: April 26, 2019, 07:38:21 PM »
What for all human beings?
Just vulnerable kids would be a start. But if you feel you require a babysitter as grown ass adult human being, go ahead.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1914 on: April 26, 2019, 07:39:31 PM »
If Gerry was Smithman then we know the corpse was uncovered.  So, you think he just tossed an uncovered corpse in a bin and hoped for thr best?

Crikey.  Uncovered corpse.  Please  fill in the details.  Where's the popcorn?
What's up, old man?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1915 on: April 26, 2019, 07:40:16 PM »

Nope.
It's all .....trying to think of an alternative to saying ......"pissing in the wind"   but cannot find one that is quite as apt.
Sorry everyone. *%^^&
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1916 on: April 26, 2019, 07:45:33 PM »

In what rational time scale did an alleged abductor spirit Madeleine away

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1917 on: April 26, 2019, 07:49:24 PM »
In what rational time scale did an alleged abductor spirit Madeleine away

Do you believe that any child can be "spirited away" from their bed?
What is a rational time scale for that to happen?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1918 on: April 26, 2019, 07:53:10 PM »
Do you believe that any child can be "spirited away" from their bed?
What is a rational time scale for that to happen?

The supporters believe she was abducted,at what  time  and why that time? and what point of egress from 5a?
Tannerman saw nothing suspicious this is known because Redwood emphasised a shift in the time.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1919 on: April 26, 2019, 07:55:42 PM »
The supporters believe she was abducted,at what  time  and why that time? and what point of egress from 5a?
Tannerman saw nothing suspicious this is known because Redwood emphasised a shift in the time.

Not answering my original question.
I'm not in the least surprised you didn't.
ETA
Not only do the supporters believe that Madeleine was abducted but up til now and with two current Investigations in place nether of those two current Investigations seem to think otherwise.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:05:57 PM by Erngath »