Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243632 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2070 on: April 27, 2019, 10:11:09 AM »
I answer only for my own words and actions. I have no connection to anyone else on the internet and I accept no responsibilty for their opinions or words.

This thread, of course, is about trying to suggest otherwise.  In my opinion suggesting that sceptics are connected is a ploy which allows the McCanns and their supporters to claim that everyone who disagrees with them is a sad, lonely inadequate troll. Anyone who researches 'sceptics' can see that's just propaganda.

I think you misunderstand the purpose if the thread...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2071 on: April 27, 2019, 10:12:22 AM »
Thank you.

I was actually thinking about the efficacy of cadaver dogs on a landfill site, rather than H&S.

But thank you anyway.  Now I know of an instance where a cadaver dog has been deployed.  I live and learn.

*&(+(+

My understanding is that it is not a popular deployment for the dogs and I think that is as much from the H&S point of view than efficacy.

Land fill sites are dangerous places to be and in the USA many of the cadaver dogs are privately owned and their owners are volunteers who do not go out of their way to put their dog at risk.  I've read some discussion about boots being essential protection for the dogs' pads from broken glass etc.

The Canadian dog used by the Saskatoon officers was a police dog and the circumstances of the search might have been more favourable since the baby had been recently disposed of and the area of search might have been more feasible.

I don't think there is much these dogs find daunting as far as noses are concerned the problem arises when conveying what they know ... or don't ... to humans.
Doesn't your dog stand looking quizzically at you wondering why you're not getting what he's plainly telling you?  mine does it all the time.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2072 on: April 27, 2019, 10:16:29 AM »
Please note ... the use of bad language will not be tolerated.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2073 on: April 27, 2019, 10:19:46 AM »
A person had the right to the presumption  of innocencevin a civil court... Civil courts award compensation for legal matters

As it safeguards the right to a fair trial if anyone is entitled it would be the accused, not the accuser.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #2074 on: April 27, 2019, 10:22:34 AM »
Thank you.

I was actually thinking about the efficacy of cadaver dogs on a landfill site, rather than H&S.

But thank you anyway.  Now I know of an instance where a cadaver dog has been deployed.  I live and learn.

*&(+(+

However, they can also be distracted, for example by methane produced naturally in a peat bog (corpses also produce methane).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-csi-death-dogs-sniffing-out-the-truth-behind-the-crime-scene-canines-835047.html

Now google methane at landfill sites.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2075 on: April 27, 2019, 10:24:01 AM »
As it safeguards the right to a fair trial if anyone is entitled it would be the accused, not the accuser.

No.. I'm accused if being a criminal I have the right to presumption  of innocence and therefore can sue for damages in a civil court

Offline barrier

« Reply #2076 on: April 27, 2019, 10:26:00 AM »
No.. I'm accused if being a criminal I have the right to presumption  of innocence and therefore can sue for damages in a civil court

Jeffery Archer went down that route.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2077 on: April 27, 2019, 10:29:04 AM »
I answer only for my own words and actions. I have no connection to anyone else on the internet and I accept no responsibilty for their opinions or words.

This thread, of course, is about trying to suggest otherwise.  In my opinion suggesting that sceptics are connected is a ploy which allows the McCanns and their supporters to claim that everyone who disagrees with them is a sad, lonely inadequate troll. Anyone who researches 'sceptics' can see that's just propaganda.

So there are no sites of any kind set up specifically to pour dirt and scorn and the very worst sort of sentiments.

No internet or social media sceptic organisation of any kind  where the odd disgruntled individual can find an outlet to vent his or her spleen?

I really don't think you've quite got that right ... how right and proper it would be were it only true.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2078 on: April 27, 2019, 10:30:27 AM »

aj  ( andrew)   in the  us   this  week 5 years old and his parents  gave him a cold shower then bashed  him to   death   with head injuries  and  dumped him in a  field     claimed  he  was abducted dog  smelt   family  car  and  scent of  death parents now charged with murder  i would say andrews case has  supporters a  bit spooked

Why on earth would you think that?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2079 on: April 27, 2019, 10:31:04 AM »
My understanding is that it is not a popular deployment for the dogs and I think that is as much from the H&S point of view than efficacy.

Land fill sites are dangerous places to be and in the USA many of the cadaver dogs are privately owned and their owners are volunteers who do not go out of their way to put their dog at risk.  I've read some discussion about boots being essential protection for the dogs' pads from broken glass etc.

The Canadian dog used by the Saskatoon officers was a police dog and the circumstances of the search might have been more favourable since the baby had been recently disposed of and the area of search might have been more feasible.

I don't think there is much these dogs find daunting as far as noses are concerned the problem arises when conveying what they know ... or don't ... to humans.
Doesn't your dog stand looking quizzically at you wondering why you're not getting what he's plainly telling you?  mine does it all the time.

My dog mithres me several times a day.  He has a ploy for when he wants his breakfast.  He has a ploy for when he wants a walkie.  He has a ploy for when he wants me to get out of bed.  He has a ploy for when he reckons it is playtime.

I am under no illusions about which of us is the boss.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2080 on: April 27, 2019, 10:36:21 AM »
However, they can also be distracted, for example by methane produced naturally in a peat bog (corpses also produce methane).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-csi-death-dogs-sniffing-out-the-truth-behind-the-crime-scene-canines-835047.html

Now google methane at landfill sites.

Some of us don't really need to google anything having done it all before and having read extensively.  However the evidence is that cadaver dogs are sometimes deployed to landfill sites.  No doubt after a risk assessment no doubt inclusive of emitting gases.
I have no idea why some members find it necessary to argue about the simplest of non-controversial issues ... do you?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2081 on: April 27, 2019, 10:39:50 AM »
I think you need to reassess your logic... Can you give sone examples of normal respectable successful people doing such things... You will find people you think are such have past behaviour problems... Such as, Shipman..
Once, again you are presenting your opinion as, fact

Myles Bradbury. Respected doctor, devout Chrisrian, family man.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2082 on: April 27, 2019, 10:40:26 AM »
My dog mithres me several times a day.  He has a ploy for when he wants his breakfast.  He has a ploy for when he wants a walkie.  He has a ploy for when he wants me to get out of bed.  He has a ploy for when he reckons it is playtime.

I am under no illusions about which of us is the boss.

Checked him out on your blog photographed doing just that.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2083 on: April 27, 2019, 10:45:34 AM »
Some of us don't really need to google anything having done it all before and having read extensively.  However the evidence is that cadaver dogs are sometimes deployed to landfill sites.  No doubt after a risk assessment no doubt inclusive of emitting gases.
I have no idea why some members find it necessary to argue about the simplest of non-controversial issues ... do you?

Not a bit,but lead us to the argument and I'll have a look.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2084 on: April 27, 2019, 10:56:14 AM »
Myles Bradbury. Respected doctor, devout Chrisrian, family man.

I see paedophilia as an illness...its not a choice people make