Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243603 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2955 on: May 12, 2019, 02:22:04 PM »
You can read it on your PC or laptop on Kindle Cloud Reader.....
..or smartphone

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2956 on: May 12, 2019, 03:42:50 PM »
Whereas I was not pedantic enough to check.

You might like to read the Netflix site traffic one - it was quite revealing.

By the way, I've got a free copy of Paulo Reis' book, thanks to a tip-off from a forum member.  It's in my backlog to-do list, because my better half is shortly to take our Kindle to the UK for a week.

Thanks for reminding me.
So you took the opportunity to be rude to me (asking me if I could count and posting a sarky emoji) without bothering to check if I was right or wrong?  I see.  How did my post remind you to read Paulo Reis’ book btw? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2957 on: May 12, 2019, 03:44:20 PM »
Was this book written as a freebie or to make money for Mr R? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2958 on: May 12, 2019, 04:59:37 PM »

Thank you, but I've got stories to write in the week my beloved is away, plus I'm behind on Gonçalo's walkies, so I will be wearing his legs out.
What's up, old man?

Offline The General

« Reply #2959 on: May 12, 2019, 05:15:35 PM »
No idea.
Can't see it being much of a money spinner if it's been pre-released for free.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2960 on: May 12, 2019, 05:16:20 PM »
So you took the opportunity to be rude to me (asking me if I could count and posting a sarky emoji) without bothering to check if I was right or wrong?  I see.  How did my post remind you to read Paulo Reis’ book btw?

I posted an emoji to indicate 'my bad' as there isn't is a 'my bad' emoji.  I.e. if I have only posted 5, then I have been a bit sluggish.  I don't count the number of posts I have made this year.  What is the point?  Wordpress doesn't track that either, why would it?

Basically, you're trying to make something out of nothing.

When Robby listed the posts, I remembered that I had quite deliberately left The McCann's War as the most current post, in order to raise viewer awareness.

What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2961 on: May 12, 2019, 05:20:20 PM »

Does Amazon normally distribute freebies?  I thought they probably took a cut of the sales.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2962 on: May 12, 2019, 05:20:42 PM »

it was originally meant to be a paper version but the publisher didnt want it...the amazon kindle at £5.99 or so...now its free...it certainly doesnt seem to be a money spinner but that may be what it was intended to be

Offline The General

« Reply #2963 on: May 12, 2019, 05:23:33 PM »
it was originally meant to be a paper version but the publisher didnt want it...the amazon kindle at £5.99 or so...now its free...it certainly doesnt seem to be a money spinner but that may be what it was intended to be
£5.99 saved. Back of the net!
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2964 on: May 12, 2019, 05:24:49 PM »
Does Amazon normally distribute freebies?  I thought they probably took a cut of the sales.

its offerred free but you have to sign up to kindle unlimited which has a monthly recurring charge

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2965 on: May 12, 2019, 05:33:49 PM »
Crikey, only 5 blog posts this year?   Can you add up?   *&^^&
”My Bad?!”  In my world this emoji denotes “no” or the negative.  Therefore in context it is clear what your meaning was, and your explanation is a complete joke.

You claimed your blog had attracted more than 5000 comments.  I assume that was a joke too, or perhaps it’s you that can’t count?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2966 on: May 12, 2019, 06:02:37 PM »
its offerred free but you have to sign up to kindle unlimited which has a monthly recurring charge

No you don’t.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2967 on: May 12, 2019, 06:07:52 PM »
No you don’t.
i think you do..perhaps you didnt understand it
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 06:09:56 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2968 on: May 12, 2019, 06:15:31 PM »
i think you do..perhaps you didnt understand it

I know you don’t.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2969 on: May 12, 2019, 06:18:06 PM »
”My Bad?!”  In my world this emoji denotes “no” or the negative.  Therefore in context it is clear what your meaning was, and your explanation is a complete joke.

You claimed your blog had attracted more than 5000 comments.  I assume that was a joke too, or perhaps it’s you that can’t count?

If you locate this alleged post, I'll be happy to respond.

Until then, this is like debating what size jeans I buy in Portugal.  As you are fond of saying, yawn.
What's up, old man?