Author Topic: The Jury said No! The Judge said Yes! - Twice!!  (Read 19600 times)

Offline John

The Jury said No! The Judge said Yes! - Twice!!
« on: May 31, 2012, 01:01:37 PM »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Kevin Craigie

Re: The Jury said No! The Judge said Yes! - Twice!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 05:14:29 PM »
If you read the article "Carry on Campaigning" it's self explanatory. I have and never shall ask anyone for donations. I have obtained all my qualifications through sheer hard grafting. I could be out there earning a fortune BUT my personal philosophy is that we are in this world a brief period and if we can make it a better place then our brief visit has been worth it. Thats what I do, always have and always will.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:50:41 PM by Admin »

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 05:18:51 PM »
Precisely. If you read the article "Carry on Campaigning" it's self explanatory. I have and never shall ask anyone for donations. I have obtained all my qualifications through sheer hard grafting. I could be out there earning a fortune BUT my personal philosophy is that we are in this world a brief period and if we can make it a better place then our brief visit has been worth it. Thats what I do, always have and always will.

Oh good, I wasn't sure if you were back Kevin.

Some posters have been asking genuine questions today about your case Kevin and you have the floor now to set their minds at rest.

If I were you I would tell it as it is regarding JENGbA so that everyone knows exactly what is what.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 05:32:19 PM »
Kevin obviously cannot or will not provide a reference for his trial which leads me to only one conclusion.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:42:46 AM by John »

Citizen Kane

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 11:09:35 PM »
Called the Police 45 minutes ago, they should be here within 15 mins.

you shoulda ordered a pizza mate it would have got there quicker

Citizen Kane

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 11:13:03 PM »
got a good name for your next article _ fairy tell tale kevin

Stephanie Hall

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 12:40:46 AM »
If you read the article "Carry on Campaigning" it's self explanatory. I have and never shall ask anyone for donations. I have obtained all my qualifications through sheer hard grafting. I could be out there earning a fortune BUT my personal philosophy is that we are in this world a brief period and if we can make it a better place then our brief visit has been worth it. Thats what I do, always have and always will.

Kevin you have harrassed, stalked and slandered my good name and that of my INNOCENT husband for several years. Why don't you add that to your CV as well!

Stephanie Hall

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 12:46:51 AM »

Kevin you have harrassed, stalked and slandered my good name and that of my INNOCENT husband for several years. Why don't you add that to your CV as well!

You have gone out of your way to cause as much destruction and carnage as you possibly can. You have harrassed and fleeced vulnerable women and you go out of your way to belittle as many people as possible.

You need to take your troubled mind to the doctor first thing in the morning; or better still - tell your probation officer what you have been doing.

You and a few others have made it your lifes mission to damage my husbands plight for justice - your motives appear to be out of spite, jealousy and hatred and nothing more. Shame on the whole damn lot of you!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Hall

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »
This man knowingly befirended people who were dealing with trauma.

The subject, being an emotive one; gave him the right to say and do as he pleased - or so he thought!

Münchausen by Internet is a pattern of behavior in which Internet users seek attention by feigning illnesses in online venues such as chat rooms, message boards, and Internet Relay Chat (IRC). It has been described in medical literature as a manifestation of factitious disorder or factitious disorder by proxy.[1] Reports of users who deceive Internet forum participants by portraying themselves as gravely ill or as victims of violence first appeared in the 1990s due to the relative newness of Internet communications. The pattern was identified in 1998 by psychiatrist Marc Feldman, who created the term "Münchausen by Internet" in 2000. It is not included in the fourth revision of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR).

The development of factitious disorders in online venues is made easier by the availability of medical literature on the Internet, the anonymous and malleable nature of online identities, and the existence of communication forums established for the sole purpose of giving support to members facing significant health or psychological problems. Several high-profile cases have demonstrated behavior patterns which are common among those who pose as gravely ill, victims of violence, or whose deaths are announced to online forums. The virtual communities that were created to give support, as well as general non-medical communities, often express genuine sympathy and grief for the purported victims. When fabrications are suspected or confirmed, the ensuing discussion can create schisms in online communities, destroying some and altering the trusting nature of individual members in others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_by_Internet

Stephanie Hall

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 04:53:12 PM »
He even feigned his own suicide!!! Which wasn't the first time!

Do you want him helping your loved one? I certainly don't!

Stephanie Hall

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 04:56:04 PM »
This man has been doing this for several years and it appears people like Emma Bradley,Karen Torley to name but a few, have fed his clearly abusive nature for her own ends.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 04:57:24 PM »
What happened with the tests he has for Brugada syndrome or possible heart attack? Do you know?

Stephanie Hall

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 04:59:16 PM »
What happened with the tests he has for Brugada syndrome or possible heart attack? Do you know?

He's a fraud! No more no less! Read his case papers.. they will give you a bit of a clue....

Citizen Kane

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 05:48:12 PM »

do you mean aspergers syndrome?