Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81121 times)

Offline jassi

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2018, 01:51:29 PM »
Yup, £11 million and still not enough to provide a convincing cover of whitewash.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline xtina

« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2018, 01:54:35 PM »
Scotland Yard have failed to reveal anything of significance in this case despite throwing £'millions at it but in reality that was to be expected given their very limited brief.

and above all in my opinion ....the mccs will still not be cleared...

after the millions that have been spent....or maddie alive........
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline jassi

« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2018, 01:57:31 PM »

and above all in my opinion ....the mccs will still not be cleared...

after the millions that have been spent....or maddie alive........

There was never any chance of that.
The best they can hope for is to avoid any charges.
All in my own opinion.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2018, 02:06:34 PM »
Scotland Yard have failed to reveal anything of significance in this case despite throwing £'millions at it but in reality that was to be expected given their very limited brief.

Their brief was to investigate the abduction of Maddie... If during the investigation the evidence pointed away from abduction I feel sure they would have followed it.
As the, PJ have said there is no evidence  against the parents then IMO it looks as though abduction is, still the most likely reason for the disappearance.  I don't expect them to give a statement until their investigations are concluded so to me it looks, as though they are not

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2018, 02:08:34 PM »
There is evidence of death in the apartment. Some have tried to suggest that the open window and shutters are evidence suggesting an abduction. I don't agree.

Your post.... Claiming there is evidence of death in the apartment...

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2018, 02:12:25 PM »
Easy to find as well...

not only is there nothing to say maddie was abducted....

there is nothing to say she is alive as well ....
If in this fairytale she was placed within a new family circle she would have been very traumatised to have found herself in a situation away from the parents,siblings and extended family and would question why ,surely ?

How anyone gets over something like that I wouldn’t know although my late mother was “given away  “ when she was five for unknown to her reasons up to being in late middle age when she was given the letter written by her mother to a relative  explaining that she was a difficult child  .In her case it was an aunt she was placed with but she never saw her mother again.
She questioned why all of her life ,and cried about it , so if supporters think this fairytale is going to have a happy ending  think again .

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2018, 02:32:31 PM »

One hand tied behind their back?  One could be forgiven for thinking that the powers that be don't really want this case solved given the repercussions.

Sadie appears to believe that Maddie is alive and well and living with new parents but has never provided a shred of evidence to support it. I won't even mention Morocco...oops
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 02:34:51 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2018, 02:39:45 PM »
One hand tied behind their back?  One could be forgiven for thinking that the powers that be don't really want this case solved given the repercussions.

Sadie appears to believe that Maddie is alive and well and living with new parents but has never provided a shred of evidence to support it. I won't even mention Morocco...oops

Their restriction has been they cannot investigate in Portugal

Offline jassi

« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2018, 02:55:11 PM »
If in this fairytale she was placed within a new family circle she would have been very traumatised to have found herself in a situation away from the parents,siblings and extended family and would question why ,surely ?

How anyone gets over something like that I wouldn’t know although my late mother was “given away  “ when she was five for unknown to her reasons up to being in late middle age when she was given the letter written by her mother to a relative  explaining that she was a difficult child  .In her case it was an aunt she was placed with but she never saw her mother again.
She questioned why all of her life ,and cried about it , so if supporters think this fairytale is going to have a happy ending  think again .

I suppose Given away is a possibility - a sort of staged abduction by agreement. No wackier an idea than others we've seen.
Fraught with all sorts of potential difficulties however, as time passes and child grows to maturity.

If this were the case, it certainly hasn't panned out as anticipated.

Or maybe not -

Offline Sunny

« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2018, 03:55:24 PM »
Their restriction has been they cannot investigate in Portugal

So their interviewing various people (some made aguidos) and their searching of the land around Praia Da Luz didn't happen then?   
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2018, 04:00:48 PM »
So their interviewing various people (some made aguidos) and their searching of the land around Praia Da Luz didn't happen then?

Have they interviewed anyone... Or have they sat in on interviews with the PJ asking their questions for them... I can't see how anyone can deny their ability to investigate is severely limited ...every part is subject to an ilor... How much time have they simply had to sit and wait til the ilor is granted

Offline Sunny

« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2018, 04:05:52 PM »
Have they interviewed anyone... Or have they sat in on interviews with the PJ asking their questions for them... I can't see how anyone can deny their ability to investigate is severely limited ...every part is subject to an ilor... How much time have they simply had to sit and wait til the ilor is granted

I imagine the Portuguese would actually ask the questions as I am not aware of any Scotland Yard officers who speak Portuguese- are you?

They did chose the questions that were asked to those men who THEY chose to be arguidos

Sources say the police wanted further information from him about a call he allegedly had with Mr Rodrigues the day after Madeleine vanished.

Operation Grange officers are hoping that the detailed questioning will help them to build up a clearer picture of events before and after Madeleine’s disappearance.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/488488/Former-Ocean-Club-driver-is-suspect-in-McCann-case

So any Portuguese actions regarding these arguidos were at the instruction of Scotland Yard (regardless of delays caused by ILORs) so your statement below is incorrect:

"Their restriction has been they cannot investigate in Portugal"

Scotland Yard were/are able to investigate in Portugal.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2018, 04:08:05 PM »
I imagine the Portuguese would actually ask the questions as I am not aware of any Scotland Yard officers who speak Portuguese- are you?

They did chose the questions that were asked to those men who THEY chose to be arguidos

Sources say the police wanted further information from him about a call he allegedly had with Mr Rodrigues the day after Madeleine vanished.

Operation Grange officers are hoping that the detailed questioning will help them to build up a clearer picture of events before and after Madeleine’s disappearance.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/488488/Former-Ocean-Club-driver-is-suspect-in-McCann-case

So any Portuguese actions regarding these arguidos were at the instruction of Scotland Yard (regardless of delays caused by ILORs) so your statement below is incorrect:

Scotland Yard were/are able to investigate in Portugal.

It isn't incorrect at all... Everything has to be arranged through an ilor.... Anyone who does not realise SY face difficulties is not accepting reality... Imo... They cannot investigate freely

Offline Sunny

« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2018, 04:10:04 PM »
It isn't incorrect at all... Everything has to be arranged through an ilor.... Anyone who does not realise SY face difficulties is not accepting reality... Imo

Davel investigating in Portugal may be difficult and more long winded but not impossible as you say.

They can and are investigating in Portugal.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2018, 04:20:06 PM »

in Britain, in the cases of missing people Rivers and Lakes are searched and Land is dug over, for the purpose of elimination.  This is standard practice.  Often nothing is found.