Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81210 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #315 on: October 18, 2018, 08:26:51 PM »
Apologies for snipping your post Brietta but it made a very long post to quote.   

You may have discussed the choice of photographs to share "ad nauseam" but some of us have not so are we to be penalised for not joining in the case until recently?   

The posts that have been shared so far have all be relevant to the case, none have been abusive or unpleasant so I cannot understand what your problem is. 

I believe the choice of photographs was made using the most photogenic ones rather than the most accurate representative of what Madeleine looked at that time.

All IMO of course.

Do you have an explanation for why you think discussion of these photographs ties in with the thread title ... "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline xtina

« Reply #316 on: October 18, 2018, 09:05:14 PM »
Do you have an explanation for why you think discussion of these photographs ties in with the thread title ... "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive?

IMO one of the whole points of allowing that photo...is because it didn't matter...

The only reason I would think ...is because maddie was no longer alive...

so much trouble/concern about GA book...saying stopped public looking for maddie....

yet in the vital hours/days...a photo of maddie was accepted....

That did not portray her as she was ....when she went missing on the 3/5/2007....

post in my opinion.........

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #317 on: October 18, 2018, 09:26:58 PM »

I suppose I am on the naughty step now Brietta. I think this is an important aspect of the case. You clearly do not and if it is off topic then so be it. Please create a new topic starting with the original post that turned the thread.

All the posts including your earlier one can then go onto the new thread where we can discuss the choice of photographs.

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline sadie

« Reply #318 on: October 18, 2018, 11:04:42 PM »

IMO one of the whole points of allowing that photo...is because it didn't matter...

so much trouble/concern about GA book...saying stopped public looking for maddie....

That did not portray her as she was ....when she went missing on the 3/5/2007....

Yep, it was taken four months before and was the spitting image of her, a crstal clear close up and had the main identifying characteristic showing. i.e. The coloboma  in her eye shows distinctly

Furthermore it was taken full face, which is recommended

Everything perfect

Seems that you are picking flies ?  Am i right ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #319 on: October 18, 2018, 11:09:39 PM »

Are you accusing the Mccanns of providing a duff photo because they KNEW SHE WAS DEAD ?   

If I were you, xtina, I should be e little more circumspect with my words and accusations

Offline sadie

« Reply #320 on: October 18, 2018, 11:11:54 PM »
I suppose I am on the naughty step now Brietta. I think this is an important aspect of the case. You clearly do not and if it is off topic then so be it. Please create a new topic starting with the original post that turned the thread.

All the posts including your earlier one can then go onto the new thread where we can discuss the choice of photographs.

Anyway there is evidence that Madeleine was still alive in 2012.

Such a shame that I cant post it.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2018, 12:23:16 AM »

You might as well for SY seem to have done nothing with it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #322 on: October 19, 2018, 12:38:22 AM »
Are you accusing the Mccanns of providing a duff photo because they KNEW SHE WAS DEAD ?   

If I were you, xtina, I should be e little more circumspect with my words and accusations
I have already pointed out to Sunny that the first two photos appear to have been released to the press without the McCanns say so.

If I have my facts straight the Sky News photo or video clip was released by Jon Corner, and the poster photo was chosen off the card from Kate's camera by Russell O'Brien.

OK both of those photos appear as odd to me, for IMO the Sky News photo (4th May 2007) was not Madeleine, and the poster photo I've been told was supposedly 18 months earlier.
Does this give us a clue as to what is going on?

For some strange reason some of the other moderators don't like me discussing this topic.

Surely it must be relatively easy to show if the Sky Photo was Madeleine McCann or just a lookalike.

The thing that surprised me was that Gerry McCann put up the "Not Madeleine" photo up in his office in PDL.

So part of me says I'm wrong but at other times I feel sure they are not the same.

Surely we must be able to see if Gerry McCann had an input into which photo was chosen for the poster photo.

If we were able to resolve those issues we then could ask ourselves if there is "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:59:58 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #323 on: October 19, 2018, 12:50:02 AM »
""no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive" 
If the McCanns and the Tapas 7 know Madeleine is deceased that would have shown up early wouldn't it?

Why produce so many posters if they knew she was dead?
Why go to the trouble of getting the photos off the SD card?

Why get her face out there on Sky News if she was dead?

Ok I hear some saying deception and diversion.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #324 on: October 19, 2018, 08:17:49 AM »

That's a cop out imo,now I've asked before why on earth if she was alive then why would officers from SY be digging up the Portuguese countryside in 2014,unless its being suggested that who ever held her captive no longer had any use for her.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2018, 08:21:14 AM »
I have already pointed out to Sunny that the first two photos appear to have been released to the press without the McCanns say so.

If I have my facts straight the Sky News photo or video clip was released by Jon Corner, and the poster photo was chosen off the card from Kate's camera by Russell O'Brien.

OK both of those photos appear as odd to me, for IMO the Sky News photo (4th May 2007) was not Madeleine, and the poster photo I've been told was supposedly 18 months earlier.
Does this give us a clue as to what is going on?

For some strange reason some of the other moderators don't like me discussing this topic.

Surely it must be relatively easy to show if the Sky Photo was Madeleine McCann or just a lookalike.

The thing that surprised me was that Gerry McCann put up the "Not Madeleine" photo up in his office in PDL.

So part of me says I'm wrong but at other times I feel sure they are not the same.

Surely we must be able to see if Gerry McCann had an input into which photo was chosen for the poster photo.

If we were able to resolve those issues we then could ask ourselves if there is "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive?
Bolded bit,run it past admin and start a new thread.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2018, 09:28:34 AM »
Bolded bit,run it past admin and start a new thread.
I'll give it some thought.  Trouble I'm having is I just a bit burnt out with the case. 
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2018, 09:47:28 AM »
I'll give it some thought.  Trouble I'm having is I just a bit burnt out with the case.

All due respect you have put some time into it,but to what end? don't get me wrong, but its unsolvable imo,without a confession.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2018, 11:11:25 AM »
All due respect you have put some time into it,but to what end? don't get me wrong, but its unsolvable imo,without a confession.
I'm hoping for something even better than that, and that is an actual meeting with Madeleine McCann at sometime.
Reunion with her parents back at Praia da Luz.
Seems impossible, but it is possible, its just a matter of being ready for it.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2018, 11:26:27 AM »
I'm hoping for something even better than that, and that is an actual meeting with Madeleine McCann at sometime.
Reunion with her parents back at Praia da Luz.
Seems impossible, but it is possible, its just a matter of being ready for it.

Think you'll see the Four Horsemen before that, but hey oh.