Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81161 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #361 on: October 20, 2018, 12:51:28 AM »
I.Y.O.

I suggest that you wait and see.
I'd rather you told us what you know NOW.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #362 on: October 20, 2018, 07:24:18 AM »
The person who filled the passport  form in put small mark as I just said , not  Coloboma .

When asked about it in later years in an interview with Piers Morgan Kate said it wasn't really noticeable .
Nevertheless it is there and would be useful in distinguishing Madeleine from a thousand other blonde little girls you might happen to see and think “maybe that’s Madeleine “, so how can this be misleading?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #363 on: October 20, 2018, 08:28:09 AM »
I'd rather you told us what you know NOW.

Its hard to tell nothing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #364 on: October 20, 2018, 08:33:46 AM »
Its hard to tell nothing.
It will be more than that. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #365 on: October 20, 2018, 08:40:36 AM »
It will be more than that.
I'm on tenterhook's just to see how a child was supposed alive in 2012 to be brought back to Luz and be buried for SY officers along with cadaver dogs to search the scrubland for remains in 2014.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #366 on: October 20, 2018, 09:02:04 AM »
I'm on tenterhook's just to see how a child was supposed alive in 2012 to be brought back to Luz and be buried for SY officers along with cadaver dogs to search the scrubland for remains in 2014.

This was not necessarily what the search was all about.  And since no "Remains" were found it rather proved its point.

Offline barrier

« Reply #367 on: October 20, 2018, 09:16:57 AM »
This was not necessarily what the search was all about.  And since no "Remains" were found it rather proved its point.

With no remains found it could be argued what was the point.

Offline xtina

« Reply #368 on: October 20, 2018, 09:22:05 AM »

Are you still trying to argue that the police don't want a close up photo of a missing child?    All missing children have a close up photo on their posters.

The Portuguese Police had already put out the information on Madeleine.

I'm not trying to do anything ...especially argue...

I am telling you ....what my opinion os ...OK

The police didn't want to highlight it for obvious reasons...

calling it a fleck or something similar...

It was team mcc who wanted the full blown prominent mark feature ...

wasn't it suppose to be a good marketing ploy...

Mind you mccs wasn't bothered about the welfare of maddie before she went missing ...

so seems to me the same as when... she did go missing IMO

The Find Madeleine campaign was "a monster" which could have put her in danger, Portuguese police claimed yesterday.

Carlos Anjos, chairman of the Portuguese Union of Police Detectives, said the publicity drive by Kate and Gerry McCann to find their four-year-old daughter had damaged the investigation and he called on them to stop.

"The McCanns created a monster of information about the Maddie case which they then lost control of," he added.

Mr Anjos said the couple were "partly to blame" for the media storm and said they had not helped to solve the case.

He spoke out as a police source gave a brutal insight into the change of Portuguese public opinion towards the McCanns' desperate six-month search.

The source said: "The parents and their publicity campaign have turned her into a symbol of something ugly and wrong.

"People are sick of having it rammed down their throats."

The appeals for information had been repeated so often that even their supporters in Portugal no longer wanted to help.

Scroll down for more ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492085/Madeleine-campaign-life-danger.html

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #369 on: October 20, 2018, 09:27:00 AM »
With no remains found it could be argued what was the point.

Erm, just in case?

In My Opinion it was a process of elimination.  Police often search Lakes, Rivers and Scrubland when they have no real idea if a missing person is alive or dead.
This should have been done by The Portuguese Police in the beginning.  It wasn't.  And now we know that Madeleine isn't buried there.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #370 on: October 20, 2018, 09:31:32 AM »

I'm not trying to do anything ...especially argue...

I am telling you ....what my opinion os ...OK

The police didn't want to highlight it for obvious reasons...

calling it a fleck or something similar...

It was team mcc who wanted the full blown prominent mark feature ...

wasn't it suppose to be a good marketing ploy...

Mind you mccs wasn't bothered about the welfare of maddie before she went missing ...

so seems to me the same as when... she did go missing IMO

The Find Madeleine campaign was "a monster" which could have put her in danger, Portuguese police claimed yesterday.

Carlos Anjos, chairman of the Portuguese Union of Police Detectives, said the publicity drive by Kate and Gerry McCann to find their four-year-old daughter had damaged the investigation and he called on them to stop.

"The McCanns created a monster of information about the Maddie case which they then lost control of," he added.

Mr Anjos said the couple were "partly to blame" for the media storm and said they had not helped to solve the case.

He spoke out as a police source gave a brutal insight into the change of Portuguese public opinion towards the McCanns' desperate six-month search.

The source said: "The parents and their publicity campaign have turned her into a symbol of something ugly and wrong.

"People are sick of having it rammed down their throats."

The appeals for information had been repeated so often that even their supporters in Portugal no longer wanted to help.

Scroll down for more ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492085/Madeleine-campaign-life-danger.html

Nevertheless it was The PJ who released a description of Madeleine and her eye defect, and a photograph.  This was done on the 5th of May 2007.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #371 on: October 20, 2018, 09:42:16 AM »
Nevertheless it was The PJ who released a description of Madeleine and her eye defect, and a photograph.  This was done on the 5th of May 2007.

Really? the PJ released that
'look at/for me' blown up picture?

The McCanns played it up for marketing,accepting it may cause or bring harm to their daughter, then played it down...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #372 on: October 20, 2018, 09:44:57 AM »
Really? the PJ released that
'look at/for me' blown up picture?

The McCanns played it up for marketing,accepting it may cause or bring harm to their daughter, then played it down...

This is an illogical comment, and doesn't make sense.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #373 on: October 20, 2018, 09:51:37 AM »
This is an illogical comment, and doesn't make sense.

Fact= PJ did not release the blown up picture of MBM highlighting an eye defect. Nor did they mention a monster. THAT was for the  'public' and part of their marketing ploy, even though Gerry admits they may have cause harm to his daughter.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 08:53:57 PM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline xtina

« Reply #374 on: October 20, 2018, 09:55:47 AM »

think you may find that is when a request was made....

It also the one in the pink dress ...not the red one...

02-Processo Vol 2 Pages 467 and 468.
McCANN Madeleine Beth CONTROL NO. : F-131/5-2007

REQUESTING COUNTRY: PORTUGAL
FILE No. : 2007123403
DATE OF PUBLICATION: 8 May 2007
CIRCULATION TO THE MEDIA (INCLUDING INTERNET): YES
IDENTITY PARTICULARS

(Photograph of Madeleine)

BUILD : Slim
DISTINGUISHING MARKS AND CHARACTERISTICS :
Left Eye : Blue and Green colour
Right Eye : Green colour with a Brown spot in Retina
Small brown mark on Left Leg Calf.
Teeth : EUA
BLOOD GROUP : N/A
DNA CODE : N/A
REGIONS/COUNTRIES LIKELY TO BE VISITED : United Kingdom.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MADELINE.htm

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.