Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844203 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1320 on: July 25, 2015, 11:05:36 PM »
There is something wrong with the exact theory proposed by Amaral to explain the dog alerts.
If someone finds something in the lounge and takes it to the outdoors - all that happening within a tiny slot of a two or three minutes  - why on earth would anyone waste time taking it into a wardrobe in a different room on the way - it would be pointless wouldn't it? - and Amaral fails to state a believable reason why someone would do that complicated diversion.

Perhaps he thought the alert was related to clothes in the wardrobe. Wasn't there some talk of a bag also? The one David Payne was asked about and he said the McCanns didn't have a bag you could hide..put...a... tennis racket in.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1321 on: July 25, 2015, 11:08:58 PM »
Amaral's exact theory (which I think is wrong) has discovery in the last check about 10.00pm at location = sofa lounge. Then at 10.05pm he has location = Rua 25 Abril.
His theory provides no time and no reason to unnecessary sandwich another location = cupboard other bedroom in between. And what would be the point of that?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 11:11:45 PM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1322 on: July 25, 2015, 11:09:43 PM »
More likely on the way in perhaps if drinking is happening?  @)(++(*
No way, Davel is an intelligent super iq know it all poster with the best arguments around, we are all so stupid compared etc

Stop being so silly, its FAR more likely that Mr Amaral visited the local morgue and swept his hanky over the nearest corpse then popped along to flat 5a pretending to have a sniffle whilst surreptitiously wiping said hanky over furniture etc

Bloody Laurel and Hardy werent as funny!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1323 on: July 25, 2015, 11:11:58 PM »
Amaral's exact theory (which I think is wrong) has discovery in the last check about 10.00pm at location = sofa lounge. Then at 10.05pm he has location = Rua 25 Abril.
His theory provides no time and no reason to unnecessary sandwich another location = other bedroom in between. And what would be the point of that?

Oh, I see. I haven't read his theory I'm afraid. I think he's wrong also then.  8((()*/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline mercury

« Reply #1324 on: July 25, 2015, 11:12:12 PM »
His theory provides no time and no reason to unnecessary sandwich another location = other bedroom in between. And what would be the point of that?
Amaral hypothetised, never had a concrete theory, dont blame him either

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1325 on: July 25, 2015, 11:28:52 PM »
IMO big omission is he never offered any behavioural explanation for his cupboard hypothesis

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1326 on: July 25, 2015, 11:35:23 PM »
err no you posted no cadaver in the apartment previously

so yes dud

previously...before the dogs arrived....it's called reacting to remnant scent

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1327 on: July 25, 2015, 11:39:35 PM »

amaral's book was called the truth about the lie...that is ... the "truth"...he claimed he could prove Maddie died in 5a..

he couldn't...the man is a fool for that reason and so is anyone who believes him

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1328 on: July 25, 2015, 11:42:11 PM »
No way, Davel is an intelligent super iq know it all poster with the best arguments around, we are all so stupid compared etc

Stop being so silly, its FAR more likely that Mr Amaral visited the local morgue and swept his hanky over the nearest corpse then popped along to flat 5a pretending to have a sniffle whilst surreptitiously wiping said hanky over furniture etc

Bloody Laurel and Hardy werent as funny!!

I know the difference between infer and imply....which sets me apart from some on here

Offline mercury

« Reply #1329 on: July 25, 2015, 11:44:50 PM »
previously...before the dogs arrived....it's called reacting to remnant scent
yes, no deaths recorded previously ie prior to this case as told to us by police, and to be extra sure you understand, NO deaths before May 3 2007

Offline mercury

« Reply #1330 on: July 25, 2015, 11:45:59 PM »
IMO big omission is he never offered any behavioural explanation for his cupboard hypothesis
He didnt have to, he was pointing out facts

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1331 on: July 25, 2015, 11:46:17 PM »
yes, no deaths recorded previously ie prior to this case as told to us by police, and to be extra sure you understand, NO deaths before May 3 2007

never implied there were...perhaps you have inferred incorrectly

Offline mercury

« Reply #1332 on: July 25, 2015, 11:48:06 PM »
amaral's book was called the truth about the lie...that is ... the "truth"...he claimed he could prove Maddie died in 5a..

he couldn't...the man is a fool for that reason and so is anyone who believes him

of course he is...according to YOU then again he might not be, no need to get so het up really as its none of your business either way

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1333 on: July 25, 2015, 11:49:10 PM »
He didnt have to, he was pointing out facts

amaral got the basic facts totally wrong...which is inexcusable as the SIO

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1334 on: July 25, 2015, 11:50:26 PM »
of course he is...according to YOU then again he might not be, no need to get so het up really as its none of your business either way

could you repeat your post in english