Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844066 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1350 on: July 26, 2015, 10:29:37 AM »
and what these professionals found, after millions of Pounds and Euros spent ?

There is of course a simple one word answer. 8(>((

no evidence against the McCanns

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1351 on: July 26, 2015, 11:07:20 AM »
I cannot see that SY would still have 40 staff on the case if they had nothing to investigate. I look forward to when the can actually tell us what has gone on...at the moment they are governed by Portuguese secrecy

Offline sadie

« Reply #1352 on: July 26, 2015, 11:22:56 AM »
According to all the statements David Payne was at the beach at 1700.
I am not checking what you are saying because you are being far too picky and precise.

Just how accurate do you think these timings are?  Especially the ones earlier in the day, which may not have seemed so important.

How far away do you think the beach is?
About 450 metres.   A walk of about 4.5 minutes.

These people tended to jog, so less than 2 minutes probably

Just how accurate do you think these timings were?   Be realistic, puleaze.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1353 on: July 26, 2015, 11:33:24 AM »
I am not checking what you are saying because you are being far too picky and precise.

Just how accurate do you think these timings are?  Especially the ones earlier in the day, which may not have seemed so important.

How far away do you think the beach is?
About 450 metres.   A walk of about 4.5 minutes.

These people tended to jog, so less than 2 minutes probably

Just how accurate do you think these timings were?   Be realistic, puleaze.

I think you need to be better informed. All agreed that the Paynes, the O'Brien/Tanners and the Oldfields were at the beach all afternoon on 3rd May, returning after 18.00. CCTV footage from the beach cafe where they fed their children that day shows the three men setting off just after 18.00 to return to the Club to play in the men's tennis. David Payne visited Kate McCann at 18.30 at Gerald's request.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #1354 on: July 26, 2015, 11:34:42 AM »
I cannot see that SY would still have 40 staff on the case if they had nothing to investigate. I look forward to when the can actually tell us what has gone on...at the moment they are governed by Portuguese secrecy
Spot on.

Mark my words,
... they know who they are after ... and wheels are grinding behind the scenes in the hopes that they can prove it beyond doubt.

Only IMO of course.   8(0(*

But they aint gonna tell us any way, are they?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1355 on: July 26, 2015, 11:42:44 AM »
Spot on.

Mark my words,
... they know who they are after ... and wheels are grinding behind the scenes in the hopes that they can prove it beyond doubt.

Only IMO of course.   8(0(*

But they aint gonna tell us any way, are they?

I agree, Sadie.  SY and The PJ know who they are after.  They probably even know where Madeleine is, albeit possibly in a country from which it will be difficult to extract her.

And No, they ain't going to tell anyone anything.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1356 on: July 26, 2015, 12:42:56 PM »
I agree, Sadie.  SY and The PJ know who they are after.  They probably even know where Madeleine is, albeit possibly in a country from which it will be difficult to extract her.

And No, they ain't going to tell anyone anything.

They wouldn't spend millions on a search operation in Luz if they knew where she was. 
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1357 on: July 26, 2015, 12:51:06 PM »
They wouldn't spend millions on a search operation in Luz if they knew where she was.

You don't know where the millions are being spent, or where they are searching.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1358 on: July 26, 2015, 12:54:58 PM »
You don't know where the millions are being spent, or where they are searching.

We all saw where they were searching. On a hill - hope it wasn't Kate's dream.

Insp Paiva told the hearing in Lisbon: “Kate called me, she was alone as Gerry was away and she was crying.
“She said she had dreamt that Madeleine was on a hill and that we should search for her there.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:59:47 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1359 on: July 26, 2015, 01:03:52 PM »
Amaral's exact theory (which I think is wrong) has discovery in the last check about 10.00pm at location = sofa lounge. Then at 10.05pm he has location = Rua 25 Abril.
His theory provides no time and no reason to unnecessary sandwich another location = cupboard other bedroom in between. And what would be the point of that?

Because he found the fact that a bag was in the cupboard in one police photo and not in the photos taken later. In some interview or other he insinuated that the bag was could have been used to get rid of certain items of interest. In the Cipriano case, the prosecution's case was that after killing her, they wrapped her bloody body in a duvet and shoved her body in another room while they decided what to do with it (before the chopping up and freezer-stuffing session that no one saw). The following evening, Leonor was seen standing with a plastic shopping bag in the company of João and that must have contained the saw and knife.

So, we have another case with a scenario of a non-missing blanket, a freezer, death involving a wall, a hiding place while the next steps are thought out, a possibly non-missing bag with incriminating evidence, frantic wall-washing that no one noticed, no signficant forensic evidence, a body that may have been dumped in the garden for the night, then picked up and moved, then disposed of by vehicle at some later point, hints of scandalous sexual behaviour / or of a mother blowing a fuse (sedation was a gentler version in the latter case), two mothers who apparently didn't show enough emotion in public...

And Eddie barked by the living-room wall, the parents' bedroom and the garden. It might all be coincidence, of course.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:06:06 PM by Carana »

Offline sadie

« Reply #1360 on: July 26, 2015, 01:05:38 PM »

Insp Paiva told the hearing in Lisbon: “Kate called me, she was alone as Gerry was away and she was crying.
“She said she had dreamt that Madeleine was on a hill and that we should search for her there.
Good try

But you got the wrong hill  @)(++(*

Offline mercury

« Reply #1361 on: July 26, 2015, 01:08:29 PM »
David Payne saw Madeleine, alive and well, at around 1700 on May 3rd.

Amaral has never gone with before May 3rd.

She was at kids' club at that time, so obviously,  IMO,  a typo for the actual time nearer 7pm unless Payne just got it wrong when he was interviewed by Leicester Police.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1362 on: July 26, 2015, 01:10:19 PM »

That was months ago.  Years even.  I think they might have moved on.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1363 on: July 26, 2015, 01:31:29 PM »
I think he managed to work out that Madeleine was missing ... can you think of anything else he got right?

Are sarcastic pointless put downs a staple for you?
How about criticising the British police who "sat" on "crecheman" for years and seemingly didn't have the nous to put 2 and 2 together and manage to come up with 4? Unless you are of the Redwood "made it all up brigade"

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1364 on: July 26, 2015, 01:43:59 PM »
Are sarcastic pointless put downs a staple for you?
How about criticising the British police who "sat" on "crecheman" for years and seemingly didn't have the nous to put 2 and 2 together and manage to come up with 4? Unless you are of the Redwood "made it all up brigade"

The British police had no jurisdiction ... in the meantime, in Portugal those who did and do were sitting on the self same efits ...funny that.  By your reckoning, the PJ had no "nous" either.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....