Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844198 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1755 on: August 02, 2015, 05:36:04 PM »
"For ages 2 to 3, height 98cm".
label on the aeroplane red T-shirt. 
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VOLUME%20VIIIa_Processo_2110.jpg
Looks like it has shrunk a good deal then.

An aeroplane T-shirt for Madeleine?  On Red?

Seems unlikely, cos everything around Madeleine has been more of the fairy, teddy bear type stuff  .... and a ghastly pink.   Sorry Kate, but it did tend to be rather ghastly; maybe Madeleines choice?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1756 on: August 02, 2015, 09:11:03 PM »

Seems unlikely, cos everything around Madeleine has been more of the fairy, teddy bear type stuff  .... and a ghastly pink.   Sorry Kate, but it did tend to be rather ghastly; maybe Madeleines choice?
See PJ photo of the tshirt - it has short-sleeves.
See another photo of it- sleeves extend well below the elbows.
Reason is easy see label, 95cm
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 09:14:10 PM by pegasus »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1757 on: August 02, 2015, 10:04:30 PM »

Madeleine was into football and playing it with boys in PDL unless you can show all those photos of her with precious CC to prove it.

Louis Boyd couldn't believe that his new friend was so good at football. After all, she was only a girl. The three year old was having great fun tearing around with the pal he had met that afternoon. Her name was Madeleine McCann.

We feel so much for Maddies mum By Vicky and Louie Boyd (First Mag 19-05-2007)

See knees

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 10:06:44 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1758 on: August 02, 2015, 10:25:29 PM »
Madeleine was into football and playing it with boys in PDL unless you can show all those photos of her with precious CC to prove it.

Louis Boyd couldn't believe that his new friend was so good at football. After all, she was only a girl. The three year old was having great fun tearing around with the pal he had met that afternoon. Her name was Madeleine McCann.

We feel so much for Maddies mum By Vicky and Louie Boyd (First Mag 19-05-2007)

See knees

Just to keep the record straight ... I think you may be referring to a mistake in Catriona Baker's original statement regarding playing with the boys which she was anxious should be rectified ...

Between 11h57 and 12h12 of the same day I was again interviewed on DVD by DC GIERC.

During this interview I was permitted to refresh my memory after reading my translated original statement made to the Portuguese police.

There are two facts that I would like to clarify: "dining out service" which is mentioned is available for the adults, being that the children would be left under the care of a childcare worker during dinner.

My original deposition also mentioned that Madeleine offered more attention to the boys in the club. I do not remember having made such an affirmation given that Madeleine passed the majority of time playing with Jane Tanner's daughter. I confirm that the deposition in this second DVD is truthful and in accord with my knowledge and that it will be registered.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CAT_BAKER.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1759 on: August 02, 2015, 11:33:53 PM »
Just to keep the record straight ... I think you may be referring to a mistake in Catriona Baker's original statement regarding playing with the boys which she was anxious should be rectified ...

Between 11h57 and 12h12 of the same day I was again interviewed on DVD by DC GIERC.

During this interview I was permitted to refresh my memory after reading my translated original statement made to the Portuguese police.

There are two facts that I would like to clarify: "dining out service" which is mentioned is available for the adults, being that the children would be left under the care of a childcare worker during dinner.

My original deposition also mentioned that Madeleine offered more attention to the boys in the club. I do not remember having made such an affirmation given that Madeleine passed the majority of time playing with Jane Tanner's daughter. I confirm that the deposition in this second DVD is truthful and in accord with my knowledge and that it will be registered.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CAT_BAKER.htm

Boys play and talk about football and Madeleine liked playing football so there's nothing strange in the fact that she would play with boys. Madeleine wasn't the girly girl type that Sadie said she was.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1760 on: August 02, 2015, 11:41:17 PM »
Boys play and talk about football and Madeleine liked playing football so there's nothing strange in the fact that she would play with boys. Madeleine wasn't the girly girl type that Sadie said she was.
She is a gutsy girl.  I agree with that

But she is also a girly girl cos she loves being the fairy etc and dressing up in Mums shoes etc. .... and PINK !

stephen25000

« Reply #1761 on: August 03, 2015, 08:41:12 AM »

But she is also a girly girl cos she loves being the fairy etc and dressing up in Mums shoes etc. .... and PINK !

Never forget, she was mum's best friend as well.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1762 on: August 03, 2015, 08:57:08 AM »
Please try not stray from the topic. Thank You
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Benice

« Reply #1763 on: August 03, 2015, 09:18:51 AM »

That lovely video her daddy took of her in her fairy outfit couldn't show a more 'girly' little girl imo. (or a more adoring father).      She also liked to have beads in her hair, wearing her mum's engagement ring and playing with her mums make-up.   IIRC she chose the colour of her bedroom - which was pink.   All girly stuff.    It's because she was 'gutsy' as you put it Sadie, that IMO she may well have refused point blank to wear a boy's tee shirt. 

Of course had that red Tee-shirt belonged to Madeleine, that would have been very convenient for Amaral IMO.

All IMHO.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #1764 on: August 03, 2015, 09:32:12 AM »
That lovely video her daddy took of her in her fairy outfit couldn't show a more 'girly' little girl imo. (or a more adoring father).      She also liked to have beads in her hair, wearing her mum's engagement ring and playing with her mums make-up.   IIRC she chose the colour of her bedroom - which was pink.   All girly stuff.    It's because she was 'gutsy' as you put it Sadie, that IMO she may well have refused point blank to wear a boy's tee shirt. 

Of course had that red Tee-shirt belonged to Madeleine, that would have been very convenient for Amaral IMO.

All IMHO.

and what relevance does this have to the topic exactly ?

Offline Anna

« Reply #1765 on: August 03, 2015, 09:41:03 AM »
and what relevance does this have to the topic exactly ?

The dog supposedly alerted to a red t'shirt, Stephen. But some say that it couldn't be Madeleine's because she was too 'Girlie'
― Plato

stephen25000

« Reply #1766 on: August 03, 2015, 10:11:50 AM »
The dog supposedly alerted to a red t'shirt, Stephen. But some say that it couldn't be Madeleine's because she was too 'Girlie'

Lat's not forget secondary transfer.

Offline Anna

« Reply #1767 on: August 03, 2015, 10:24:21 AM »
Lat's not forget secondary transfer.

If the alert was in any way meaningful, then, yes 'cross contamination' is a possibility.
There is no way of knowing the reason for the dogs alerts, or whether they were positive or false. We must therefore rely on MG's final assessment/words on the matter.
― Plato

ferryman

« Reply #1768 on: August 03, 2015, 10:30:57 AM »

I think most say that it couldn't be Madeleine's (or at least, couldn't be worn by Madeleine on that holiday) because the shirt was too small (or Madeleine was too big), take your pick.

And others say it is unlikely, ever, to have been worn by Madeleine because it was not Madeleine's style.

No clue about that ...

Key is that she never wore it, on that holiday, tending to suggest that Eddie's act in picking it up (always an untrained and deleterious act) was a redherring.

How could any dog picking stuff up in its mouth at a crime scene, ever, be anything else?

It never could ....

And yet Amaral was idiotic enough, either to believe or to pretend  that Eddie picking stuff up could be indicative (of something or another).

Amaral was either an idiot or dishonest (possibly both)

stephen25000

« Reply #1769 on: August 03, 2015, 10:32:58 AM »
I think most say that it couldn't be Madeleine's (or at least, couldn't be worn by Madeleine on that holiday) because the shirt was too small (or Madeleine was too big), take your pick.

And others say it is unlikely, ever, to have been worn by Madeleine because it was not Madeleine's style.

No clue about that ...

Key is that she never wore it, on that holiday, tending to suggest that Eddie's act in picking it up (always an untrained and deleterious act) was a redherring.

How could any dog picking stuff up in its mouth at a crime scene, ever, be anything else?

It never could ....

And yet Amaral was idiotic enough, either to believe or to pretend  that Eddie picking stuff up could be indicative (of something or another).

Amaral was either an idiot or dishonest (possibly both)

Oh so predictable.

Attacking Amaral, yet again.