Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844254 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #1875 on: August 04, 2015, 11:37:47 PM »
I don't set any store whatsoever in the dog alerts.  I'm just continually bemused by the almost religious fervour that the dogs have inspired and continue to inspire amongst the "sceptic" community.  You can't suggest the dogs are fallible without it seemingly causing great offence.  Personally, I'd be delighted if I never saw another reference to the dogs ever again but all the while they are revered (and let's face it their alerts are the single most important piece of schmevidence the "sceptics" have) the dogs will continue to be discussed.  Pathfinder for instance is always barking  quite literally in his /her posts.  Woof!

Why are they fallble, they do after all, alert to blood, (on plasters as well as period pads and shaving cut droplets or showers) dead bodies, (god forbid) semen, sweat, toenails, hairbursh hair, bad breath, saliva, urine, abortions!, nappy poo, bacon, sausages, and some say pizza and cake,  pretty amazing hounds wouldn't you say? A whole (but incomplete) repertoire of possibilities to explain any alert that happens in the last place a child was seenbefore disappearing.

8@??)(

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1876 on: August 04, 2015, 11:45:35 PM »
Why are they fallble, they do after all, alert to blood, (on plasters as well as period pads and shaving cut droplets or showers) dead bodies, (god forbid) semen, sweat, toenails, hairbursh hair, bad breath, saliva, urine, abortions!, nappy poo, bacon, sausages, and some say pizza and cake,  pretty amazing hounds wouldn't you say? A whole (but incomplete) repertoire of possibilities to explain any alert that happens in the last place a child was seenbefore disappearing.

8@??)(
very good 8@??)(

Offline mercury

« Reply #1877 on: August 04, 2015, 11:53:14 PM »
very good 8@??)(
Thank you, so sadly ridiculous I agree

Offline Anna

« Reply #1878 on: August 05, 2015, 12:06:57 AM »
Back on Topic, If you please

“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1879 on: August 09, 2015, 01:24:29 AM »
Yes re Amaral and the dogs
In the PJ photo of wardrobe (page 2563) at which there was later an k9 alert mentioned by Amaral.
in centre of pile about a quarter of way up from bottom of pile
is visible a small part of a clothing red, with a white design on
looks a bit like the front of a fuselage?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:41:19 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1880 on: August 09, 2015, 02:34:39 AM »
Front of white fuselage snipped from a PJ forensic clothing photo, trimmed and rotated. Compare with wardrobe photo. Magnify both.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1881 on: August 09, 2015, 02:47:38 PM »
?

Can't see it. There appears to be an item or items in a mix of orange and white. TBH it could be anything.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1882 on: August 09, 2015, 04:28:11 PM »
?

Can't see it. There appears to be an item or items in a mix of orange and white. TBH it could be anything.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P10/10VOLUME_Xa_Page_2563.jpg
1st image = detail from PJ wardrobe photo you posted.
2nd image= detail from PJ forensic clothing photo, rotated and trimmed.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1883 on: August 09, 2015, 05:38:03 PM »
I can see the smilarity in shapes now. Where did you get that image no. 2?

There isn't any red top with a white design in the forensic clothing file?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CLOTHES.htm

But where are you going with all this?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1884 on: August 09, 2015, 05:40:12 PM »
1st image = detail from PJ wardrobe photo you posted.
2nd image= detail from PJ forensic clothing photo, rotated and trimmed.
I find it rather unsavoury poring over other peoples dirty washing, but if you consider it necessary, what do you think it is ?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1885 on: August 09, 2015, 06:08:03 PM »
I find it rather unsavoury poring over other peoples dirty washing, but if you consider it necessary, what do you think it is ?
IMO it is likely all 3 alerted clothing items were for the entire evening/night of May 3rd in that laundry pile in the wardrobe.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 06:10:08 PM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #1886 on: August 09, 2015, 06:34:23 PM »
IMO it is likely all 3 alerted clothing items were for the entire evening/night of May 3rd in that laundry pile in the wardrobe.
I am sorry I am a bit slow.

Not sure of the significance ?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1887 on: August 09, 2015, 06:49:16 PM »

The significance is plane to see: the only location in which the clothing could have acquired scent that evening was on that shelf.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1888 on: August 09, 2015, 06:50:20 PM »

Notice the empty base shelf. You can put something heavy there.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1889 on: August 09, 2015, 06:58:57 PM »
Notice the empty base shelf. You can put something heavy there.
But he doesn't alert at wardrobe floor level Pathfinder. He alerts to first shelf above floor level.