Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844261 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2295 on: August 13, 2015, 07:53:01 PM »
Bump for an answer...or opinion. Anyone good at maths?
There are simply too many unknowns to make any sort of accurate prediction...fact

I would say that given the amount of information we have on the case we can make a fairly good estimate on whether maddie was abducted...I would say 90% plus

ferryman

« Reply #2296 on: August 13, 2015, 07:58:00 PM »
    IIRC his personal profile mentioned over 200 case searches. The operative word beng searches, not cases.
    You are still calling him a liar as he has, in one of his reports stated that whilst a serving police officer working for South Yorkshire police, he undertook the search in PDL. That does not mean freelance.
    Eddie was not trained for and did not alert to fruit or vegetables..and if you like, per se
    Have you watched Lenny Harper's video interview on the subject?

You recall incorrectly.

Grime makes two separate references, one where he says cases; the other where he says case searches.

[/list]
    « Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 08:23:51 PM by ferryman »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2297 on: August 13, 2015, 07:59:33 PM »
    all this proves nothing applicable to the alerts...we all know dog's are excellent at finding evidence...that can be evaluated. what we don't know is how reliable the alerts are. It is claimed that eddie has never given a false alert...that is absolute BS and I don't believe Grime ever said that
    I said the stuff about Matthew Zarella's trials was worth reading.
    You reply with a load of blx that has no bearing on my post.
    "Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #2298 on: August 13, 2015, 08:06:08 PM »

Well, it appears to be a case of, there is no chance that Eddie could have alerted to remnant dead body scent, for whch he was trained,  in the only apartment a person is missing from, and  to support that belief, a professional and seasoned police officer/dog handler has to be libelled with lies, half truths, twisted facts and insinuations

A little crazy/illogical
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:46:22 AM by Eleanor »

Offline mercury

« Reply #2299 on: August 13, 2015, 08:09:12 PM »
    There are simply too many unknowns to make any sort of accurate prediction...fact

I would say that given the amount of information we have on the case we can make a fairly good estimate on whether maddie was abducted...I would say 90% plus

I wasn't asking anyone  to be a fortune teller but do the math, and like Ferryman, I suggest you reread the original question which was not what you are probably imagning it to be.

Your second paragraph is irrelevant to the question I asked

Offline mercury

« Reply #2300 on: August 13, 2015, 08:11:54 PM »
      You recall incorrectly.

Grime makes two separate references, one where he says case searches; the other where he says case searches; the other where he says cases.

[/list]

That's three

Why don't you just accept it is highly probable he meant individual searches rather than cases whch would mean he lied, but I suppose that doesn't suit?

stephen25000

« Reply #2301 on: August 13, 2015, 08:18:33 PM »

Oh dear, he we go again.

90% plus  *&*%£

I can say with 100% certainty, you made that up. 8((()*/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2302 on: August 13, 2015, 08:19:29 PM »
      I wasn't asking anyone  to be a fortune teller but do the math, and like Ferryman, I suggest you reread the original question which was not what you are probably imagning it to be.

well guess what...in my second paragraph I asked a question...do you imagine you are the only person able to ask a question

ferryman

« Reply #2303 on: August 13, 2015, 08:19:39 PM »
        That's three

Why don't you just accept it is highly probable he meant individual searches rather than cases whch would mean he lied, but I suppose that doesn't suit?
      I couldn't get the layout of the post right.

Here is where Grime says operational deployment and over 200 cases

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VOLUME_IXprocesso_2265.jpg

The true number is operational deployment and 37 cases.[/list]

Offline Anna

« Reply #2304 on: August 13, 2015, 08:21:12 PM »
      Can we please get back on the track, of the thread topic. Thanks
      “You should not honour men more than truth.”
      ― Plato

ferryman

« Reply #2305 on: August 13, 2015, 08:21:56 PM »
        Why do I keep getting
      at the end of each post?

Offline mercury

« Reply #2306 on: August 13, 2015, 08:22:44 PM »
      well guess what...in my second paragraph I asked a question...do you imagine you are the only person able to ask a question

Are you eating mushrooms perchance? There was no question in your second (irrelevant) paragraph.
      If you cannot answer my original question, just say so

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2307 on: August 13, 2015, 08:23:51 PM »

this is the original question...

What are the probabilities that the only apartment (from where a missing child went missing) in amongst seven, contained  any one or all of the myriad of "living scents" (bypassing the sausages and bacon for now) to which the dogs alerted?

Pretty unlucky don't you think?

my answer is the same...not enough information to compute...as you asked if someone who is good at maths could work it out you obviously can't your self

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2308 on: August 13, 2015, 08:25:40 PM »
      Are you eating mushrooms perchance? There was no question in your second (irrelevant) paragraph.
      If you cannot answer my original question, just say so

I've answered your original question twice...

third time...not enough information

Offline mercury

« Reply #2309 on: August 13, 2015, 08:27:38 PM »
        I couldn't get the layout of the post right.

Here is where Grime says operational deployment and over 200 cases

http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/VOLUME_IXprocesso_2265.jpg

The true number is operational deployment and 37 cases.[/list]

And here he talks of case searches, now which one do you think is the more likely seeing as it is on record Eddie was involved in 37 cases?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P9/09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2481.jpg

Edited to correct link
        « Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 08:37:27 PM by mercury »