Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844203 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #2370 on: August 13, 2015, 10:21:25 PM »
you should be embarrassed because what you have posted isn't true...it's a lie...Grime states...

My professional opinion as regards to the EVRD's alert
 indications is that it is suggestive that this is 'cadaver scent' contaminant.

you missed out the word suggestive...try posting honestly in future

suggestive means just that, it suggests, points to, indicates  it doesnt mean "i have no clue and it could be bad breath or sausages"

cadaver scent means = from a dead body

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2371 on: August 13, 2015, 10:22:31 PM »

summary

Martin Grime couldn't have made himself any clearer ... why do you find it so difficult to understand what he is saying?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2372 on: August 13, 2015, 10:23:39 PM »
suggestive means just that, it suggests, points to, indicates  it doesnt mean "i have no clue and it could be bad breath or sausages"

cadaver scent means = from a dead body

your post was not true...you missed out "suggestive"...we all know what suggests means and it doesn't mean something is "certain" ...which you claimed

Offline mercury

« Reply #2373 on: August 13, 2015, 10:24:58 PM »
Martin Grime couldn't have made himself any clearer ... why do you find it so difficult to understand what he is saying?

I am very clear about what he is sayng
He is sayng in his professional opinion cadaver scent was alerted to, what exactly is your problem there?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2374 on: August 13, 2015, 10:26:35 PM »
I am very clear about what he is sayng
He is sayng in his professional opinion cadaver scent was alerted to, what exactly is your problem there?

no problem...you have just shown to be yet another sceptic who doesn't understand the evidence...Grime says suggestive and you see "certain"......enuff said

Offline mercury

« Reply #2375 on: August 13, 2015, 10:27:28 PM »
your post was not true...you missed out "suggestive"...we all know what suggests means and it doesn't mean something is "certain" ...which you claimed

Dont be so silly, its just a word and besides means in every  way shape or form in  the english language that it POINTS TO

Offline mercury

« Reply #2376 on: August 13, 2015, 10:29:10 PM »
no problem...you have just shown to be yet another sceptic who doesn't understand the evidence...Grime says suggestive and you see "certain"......enuff said
Grime and the cadaver dog found indications of death...you can spin for eternity but never manage to erase this FACT

8((()*/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2377 on: August 13, 2015, 10:33:33 PM »
Grime and the cadaver dog found indications of death...you can spin for eternity but never manage to erase this FACT

8((()*/

i'll stick with what Grime actually says

Offline Anna

« Reply #2378 on: August 13, 2015, 10:34:58 PM »
OK Guys enough.
I will remove all the nonsense about the summary and leave the correct wording of the summary in place

“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2379 on: August 13, 2015, 10:35:56 PM »
OK Guys enough.
I will remove all the nonsense about the summary and leave the correct wording of the summary in place

thank you Anna..let's stick to the facts

Offline mercury

« Reply #2380 on: August 13, 2015, 10:36:08 PM »
i'll stick with what Grime actually says
whch is indication of death scent, cool, we agree at last

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2381 on: August 13, 2015, 10:39:07 PM »
whch is indication of death scent, cool, we agree at last

if you think I agree with anything you say once again you are mistaken. If you are going to quote Grime then in future quote honestly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2382 on: August 13, 2015, 10:41:01 PM »

"The dogs only alerted to property associated with the McCann family."  Smithman come forward and bring your 12 year old Maddy lookalike daughter with you to clear yourself. Soon everybody will be thinking you're someone else 8(>((
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2383 on: August 13, 2015, 10:43:18 PM »
"The dogs only alerted to property associated with the McCann family."  Smithman come forward and bring your 12 year old Maddy lookalike daughter with you to clear yourself. Soon everybody will be thinking you're someone else 8(>((
yet SY say the McCanns are not suspects and are still spending millions investigating in portugal

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2384 on: August 13, 2015, 10:44:05 PM »
How can anyone quote dishonestly when one issues a quote, lol

Grime said in his opinion Eddie was alerting to cadaver scent contaminant

end of basically

no he didn't...you are still being dishonest