Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844220 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #3345 on: August 22, 2015, 02:24:02 PM »
Wrong again dave.

Grime has stated that the alerts cannot be affirmed without forensic confirmation
You are ignoring the truth

Offline Lace

« Reply #3346 on: August 22, 2015, 02:33:42 PM »
If they are so useless, why do you keep commenting, as do others of your ilk ?

Eh,  Stephen the heading of this thread is 'Amaral and the dogs'   so commenting on the dogs is part of the discussion on this thread wakey wakey.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3347 on: August 22, 2015, 02:36:15 PM »
The dogs were trained to respond to a specific range of compounds.

They indicated in several locations.

The clear metaphorical blindness is shared by you and others.

That is why you continue to cut and paste articles again and again.

Quote -   'the dogs were trained to respond to a specific range of compounds'

Yes,   and Eddie was trained with pig carcass's they use pig in garden fertiliser  he could very well have alerted to the smell of that.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3348 on: August 22, 2015, 02:37:11 PM »
Grime has stated that the alerts cannot be affirmed without forensic confirmation

Exactly so in other words,   Eddie might be alerting to something other than cadaver scent.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3349 on: August 22, 2015, 02:38:39 PM »

Exactly,   that about covers everything.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3350 on: August 22, 2015, 02:50:08 PM »
Quote -   'the dogs were trained to respond to a specific range of compounds'

Yes,   and Eddie was trained with pig carcass's they use pig in garden fertiliser  he could very well have alerted to the smell of that.
What about horses?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #3351 on: August 22, 2015, 02:53:38 PM »
I had made my point already to which you replied,  "you really have no idea at all. "

My reply was removed,  so I made it again.

Your rudeness had survived intact, otherwise I wouldn`t have bothered.
You really have no idea at all.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3352 on: August 22, 2015, 03:01:52 PM »

Offline Carew

« Reply #3353 on: August 22, 2015, 03:35:34 PM »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3354 on: August 22, 2015, 03:46:55 PM »
The dogs were trained to respond to a specific range of compounds.

They indicated in several locations.

The clear metaphorical blindness is shared by you and others.

That is why you continue to cut and paste articles again and again.

I cut and paste different articles to substantiate my posts by providing a cite ... I thoroughly recommend it to you.
It may be worth noting that on the few occasions I do not post a cite ... I am invariably asked to provide one.

You claim to be a scientist and an educationalist which makes it all the more surprising that you display such resistance to accepting the pace of scientific research leading to advancements in our knowledge of precisely what compounds of decay Victim Recovery Dogs may be reacting to.

Mr Grime knew the legal situation regarding the need to establish corroboration of Eddie's alerts; he took pains to lay them out precisely in his statements which are recorded in the files.

I would have assumed that one of a scientific bent like yourself, particularly a chemist, might have taken that in conjunction with scientific studies and worked things out for yourself as to the irrelevance of Eddie's alerts.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #3355 on: August 22, 2015, 03:54:42 PM »
Horses?
Sorry I withdraw that. I thought I found a video of Eddie locating 100 year old horse remains. But I have listened again and I had misheard pelvic cavity of a "horse" when it wasn't "horse" at all
Anyway the video is interesting because it confirms Eddie's reward was a tennis ball (not a cuddly toy).
http://youtu.be/NmdkR1K-jU0?t=2m8s
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 03:57:55 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3356 on: August 22, 2015, 03:55:11 PM »

Which means that your pig fertiliser possibility is no more likely a source for the alerts than the cadaver of the missing person.

The "discussions" and derogatory comments are intended to give that impression, though aren`t they?

I find it mystifying that people remain adamant that Madeleine McCann died in the apartment without the existence of even a modicum of evidence in support.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #3357 on: August 22, 2015, 03:55:23 PM »
I cut and paste different articles to substantiate my posts by providing a cite ... I thoroughly recommend it to you.
It may be worth noting that on the few occasions I do not post a cite ... I am invariably asked to provide one.

You claim to be a scientist and an educationalist which makes it all the more surprising that you display such resistance to accepting the pace of scientific research leading to advancements in our knowledge of precisely what compounds of decay Victim Recovery Dogs may be reacting to.

Mr Grime knew the legal situation regarding the need to establish corroboration of Eddie's alerts; he took pains to lay them out precisely in his statements which are recorded in the files.

I would have assumed that one of a scientific bent like yourself, particularly a chemist, might have taken that in conjunction with scientific studies and worked things out for yourself as to the irrelevance of Eddie's alerts.

Your posts don't reflect scientific belief or logic.

They merely reflect cutting and pasting of anything which you believe gives doubt to the indications of the dogs.

I have stated numerous times that the forensic analysis of the collected samples was inconclusive, but what the dogs indicated can be viewed in terms of sheer probability.

There is nothing else in this case which has come to light, no matter yours and others protestations.

That is why you and your fellow brethren continue on this thread, and for that read Newton's Third Law.

stephen25000

« Reply #3358 on: August 22, 2015, 03:56:28 PM »
I find it mystifying that people remain adamant that Madeleine McCann died in the apartment without the existence of even a modicum of evidence in support.

Tell that to Redwood.

He admitted as such.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3359 on: August 22, 2015, 04:01:12 PM »
There can be no doubt that Mr Grime knew the targets before sending in the dogs.  He knew which apartment the McCanns had occupied with Madeleine prior to her disappearance, he knew which car was rented by them and he knew it was their clothing which was laid out on the gym floor.  For me the entire exercise was a fiasco and yet another waste of money.

I think that is a perfect scenario for clever Hans to come into effect ... I think close observation of the videos would tend to reinforce that opinion.

I think the dogs were brought in far too late to be of any value to the investigation.