Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844198 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4005 on: August 26, 2015, 12:46:03 PM »
This is the "sala comum" box area and the pillows on dining table prove it.
There are IMO at least 4 piles of clothing in this photo
On sideboard on your right under a sheet of paper is clothes items grey, green, red, white.
Next pile to left is top down small clothes items yellow, green,yellow.
Next pile to left has a grey clothes item on top.
Also IMO is probably more items on chair.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 12:50:37 PM by pegasus »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #4006 on: August 26, 2015, 01:17:38 PM »

I used the report which you linked.

The report doesn`t seem to record an inspection by the dogs of the actual clothing which was boxed / packed at the villa before the dogs were involved .

Just items seized and boxed........presumably for a later inspection at the gym?

There seems to be no written report of the "non alerts" to clothing inspected by the dogs actually at the villa, does there?

No confirmation anywhere that the clothes alerted to at the gym were previously not signalled at the villa.
Were all the McCanns clothes taken for dog inspection, or only selected items? 

ferryman

« Reply #4007 on: August 26, 2015, 01:21:44 PM »
Were all the McCanns clothes taken for dog inspection, or only selected items?

I don't know if there still is, but at one time, there was video footage of clothing being packed into cardboard boxes ready for transportation from the villa to the gym.

I dare say fraudster Levy has edited all that out, now, same as he edited out footage of Eddie literally playing with cuddle-cat before Grime hid it in a cupboard ....

Offline sadie

« Reply #4008 on: August 26, 2015, 01:30:54 PM »
I don't know if there still is, but at one time, there was video footage of clothing being packed into cardboard boxes ready for transportation from the villa to the gym.

I dare say fraudster Levy has edited all that out, now, same as he edited out footage of Eddie literally playing with cuddle-cat before Grime hid it in a cupboard ....

Everything is vanishing Ferryman.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone is scouring these pages and looking at documents that help prove the Mccanns innocence, then deleting them or removing all the links.

Some people are doing their best to try and get Kate and Gerry to take the blame.

And of course, that helps Amaral as well as hiding the perps.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4009 on: August 26, 2015, 01:47:31 PM »
Everything is vanishing Ferryman.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone is scouring these pages and looking at documents that help prove the Mccanns innocence, then deleting them or removing all the links.

Some people are doing their best to try and get Kate and Gerry to take the blame.

And of course, that helps Amaral as well as hiding the perps.

I wouldn't go as far as say 'everything is vanishing' but I do remember viewing the videos and seeing the boxes with labels on them sitting in the gym.  I think the forum has photos of them somewhere so there is no dispute about that one.  I also remember seeing Eddie playfully toss Cuddles up in the air after dragging him out of the toy box.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 05:25:16 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4010 on: August 26, 2015, 02:27:36 PM »

At 10:21 in the following video there is a brief glimpse through patio door of boxes being packed outside ???
At 10:33 the table can be seen being cleared and packed ... Cuddle Cat is there too.

At 11:59 and reprised at 12:43 appx one of Levy's less polished edits is in evidence.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=782&v=c4NMYPsFKb8[/youtube]

Don't know why the video isn't posting ... but it can be viewed at its link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=782&v=c4NMYPsFKb8
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:35:33 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4011 on: August 26, 2015, 02:45:22 PM »
At 10:21 in the following video there is a brief glimpse through patio door of boxes being packed outside ???
At 10:33 the table can be seen being cleared and packed ... Cuddle Cat is there too.

At 11:59 and reprised at 12:43 appx one of Levy's less polished edits is in evidence.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=782&v=c4NMYPsFKb8[/youtube]

Don't know why the video isn't posting ... but it can be viewed at its link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=782&v=c4NMYPsFKb8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=782&v=c4NMYPsFKb8
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:49:39 PM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #4012 on: August 26, 2015, 02:58:17 PM »

My apologies if this is on the wrong thread, but I have forgotten which thread it is pertinent to now

At 13.24 you will see Martin walking down the pathway past Madeleines bedroom

Martin is a cop so almost certainly taller than most.  And the wall is about chest height as i said before.

Thanks for the video link Pegasus. 

Offline Lace

« Reply #4013 on: August 26, 2015, 02:58:35 PM »
I wouldn't go as far as say 'everything is vanishing' but I do remember viewing the videos and seeing the boxes with labels on them sitting in the gym.  I think the forum has photos of them somewhere so there is no dispute about that one.  I also remember seeing Eddie playfully toss Cuddles up in the air after dragging him out of the toy box.

What about those vanishing funds which found their way into Correia's pocket?

I remember seeing the video of Eddie playing with Cuddle Cat now all you see is CC falling out of the bin and lying on the ground.

I also remember a video showing Martin Grime hiding a sample of his own blood for Eddie to find,  that has gone too.

edited to add -  also there was a bit in a video where Eddie barked at a bin in one of the other apartments.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:01:27 PM by Lace »

Offline Lace

« Reply #4014 on: August 26, 2015, 03:00:09 PM »
My apologies if this is on the wrong thread, but I have forgotten which thread it is pertinent to now

At 13.24 you will see Martin walking down the pathway past Madeleines bedroom

Martin is a cop so almost certainly taller than most.  And the wall is about chest height as i said before.

Thanks for the video link Pegasus.

Why does Eddie bark once in that video,   I thought he only barked when he alerted to something.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4015 on: August 26, 2015, 03:03:18 PM »
Why does Eddie bark once in that video,   I thought he only barked when he alerted to something.
That is breathing not barking Lace as he approaches apartment

Offline Carana

« Reply #4016 on: August 26, 2015, 03:15:17 PM »
I wonder who the second cameraman was in the car video?

There's one cameraman (GNR PJ?) noting the numbers (in Portuguese) of the various cars and showing that the extraction fan had been turned off.

1.17.05 ish man wearing green t-shirt, light trousers walking towards a bag.

1.17.49 same man with what appears to be a camera following Grime.

At some point in between the two, this person asks (in English) if it's ok to "go through", to which a reply (in English... Harrison?) says yes.

This person seems to be the one in the reflection of the car videos.

Whoever it is, it isn't Levy. He doesn't look like Paiva or TdeA, either.

I don't recall ever seeing a photo of Joćo Carlos, so no idea if it could be him or not.

Offline Carana

« Reply #4017 on: August 26, 2015, 03:20:22 PM »
I remember seeing the video of Eddie playing with Cuddle Cat now all you see is CC falling out of the bin and lying on the ground.

I also remember a video showing Martin Grime hiding a sample of his own blood for Eddie to find,  that has gone too.

edited to add -  also there was a bit in a video where Eddie barked at a bin in one of the other apartments.

It's still online (4.50 ish):

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #4018 on: August 26, 2015, 03:58:19 PM »

It's still online (4.50 ish):

Grime doesn't direct his dogs at all does he...?   &%+((£
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:06:13 PM by Alfred R Jones »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4019 on: August 26, 2015, 04:08:44 PM »
Grime doesn't direct his dogs at all does he...?   &%+((£

What does that mean? If Eddie bark alerts behind the sofa should MG then direct Keela to search the bathroom?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.