Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844061 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4110 on: August 27, 2015, 11:08:42 PM »
no....cite please

The cite is in the PJ files, I thought you had looked at ALl the evidence?

@)(++(*

Were you lyng perchance? TBH you don't seem au fait with very much at all in the files...how remiss of you to ignore all that but go on to profess so vehemently about so much, quite disingenuous at best

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4111 on: August 27, 2015, 11:16:07 PM »
I repeat, you are not a cadaver or any other police dog handler, or Eddies handler, it really is that simple, and it matters not that you have had a dog  and it did what you said, or that Eleanor had one who pissed as she said on her carpet, we all know what your games are by now...discredit either the dog or the handler, introduce pathetically spurious reasons for the alerts, whichever is easiest at any given time, admit it, you don't like the fact that a cadaver dog alerted at the last place a missing child was seen, that's the nub....it may be, in a month of Sunday's probably though, that the alerts meant nothing at all, but your approach sure doesn't do much to convince, it actually has the opposite effect, unfortunately for you

May I recommend Mr Grime's comments to you ...

**Snip
It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to 'cadaver scent' contaminant or human blood scent. No evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from this alert unless it can be confirmed with corroborating evidence.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

... ... and we do KNOW (or at least those of us who have been reading the posts on this thread with a modicum of understanding) that rather spectacular alert was to cellular material on the key fob of the Renault deposited by a living breathing human being.
Therefore ... corroboration that Eddie did not alert to cadaver scent in the Renault.

What he may have alerted to in apartment 5A is anyone's guess but as his false alert in the Renault attests ... it could have been anything at all which emits the VOCs he was trained to recognise.

I find it amazing that there are so many people around absolutely determined that a little girl died in the apartment that night without a shred of evidence to support their aspirations.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #4112 on: August 28, 2015, 12:03:36 AM »

May I recommend Mr Grime's comments to you ...You really don't need to, I have read the files, thanks anyway

**Snip
It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to 'cadaver scent' contaminant or human blood scent. No evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from this alert unless it can be confirmed with corroborating evidence.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

Cherry picking again are we? Martin Grime wrote that in relation to the CARS....he did not mention blood when he said in his opinion it was cadaver scent on other searches...actually, that proves the point that Mr Grime knows how to differentiate between the two possibilities....isn't he clever?

... ... and we do KNOW (or at least those of us who have been reading the posts on this thread with a modicum of understanding)

patronising will get you nowhere at all

that rather spectacular alert was to cellular material on the key fob of the Renault deposited by a living breathing human being.
Therefore ... corroboration that Eddie did not alert to cadaver scent in the Renault.

You potentially make two mistakes there

1) that the blood found on the car key fob WAS Gerry Mccanns and 2) that a cadaver dog also able to smell blood must have only smelt blood

Oh I forgot, Gerry McCann himself said there was no blood found ...are you disbelieving him? Edited, wrong interview referred to but he did say it

As an adjunct, what is the difference in the Lowe FSS report between it being a 100 per cent given in your view that Gerrys blood was in the car key fob and 100 per cent Madeleine's blood NOT being in the tiles from behnd the sofa

What he may have alerted to in apartment 5A is anyone's guess but as his false alert in the Renault attests ... it could have been anything at all which emits the VOCs he was trained to recognise.

false alert? Backtracking?

I find it amazing that there are so many people around absolutely determined that a little girl died in the apartment that night without a shred of evidence to support their aspirations.

Your last sentence is gross at best, but par for the course

Answers in case you wondered, are in purple!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:15:52 AM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #4113 on: August 28, 2015, 12:05:20 AM »
I am usually right,...the fact that you have not provided a cite confirms this
No, it only confirms you have made an assumption that because I have yet to provide the cite you must be right, but you're wrong

8((()*/

SUch poor logic

Offline puglove

« Reply #4114 on: August 28, 2015, 12:06:01 AM »
I am usually right,...the fact that you have not provided a cite confirms this

Oh, hush. The McCanns lost their little girl because they were spoilt and lazy.

They would rather talk crap than stay with their children.

Would you honestly leave 3 tiny children, when you can't see them, and talk crap and show off? What the f..k do you think would happen?

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4115 on: August 28, 2015, 12:41:48 AM »
Get a grip on yourself please ...  you seem to be suggesting that one has to be an expert to recognise the behaviour typical of a dog which has not been trained to walk on the lead without pulling and choking?

I have observed Eddie doing just that ... and every dog I have ever had has been trained to 'stay' when told and to walk at my side whether on the lead or not, but when on the lead never to pull as Eddie did on that video clip ... which rather suggests that in that discipline at least, my training methods and the training methods of thousands of owners, are indeed far superior to Mr Grime's.
Here is a video here of a dog staying when told to stay, calmly waiting at an open door until told to enter
Entry B: http://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8?t=38m10s
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:52:18 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4116 on: August 28, 2015, 12:51:38 AM »
And yet another video of a dog politely staying until told to enter.
Entry D: http://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8?t=41m39s
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 12:53:56 AM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4117 on: August 28, 2015, 01:00:16 AM »
Entry H: http://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8?t=46m37s
Again the dog waits until told to enter.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:05:29 AM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #4118 on: August 28, 2015, 01:10:32 AM »
Entry H: http://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8?t=46m37s
Again the dog waits until told to enter.

Are you sayng Eddie, as Mr Grime suggested,was already scenting the scent before even venturing in?Probably, rather than he was trying to strangle himself or was tired already ,which is ridiculous as 5a was his first port of call even IF the theory had any substance, or  it was too hot, and other such claptrap
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:17:01 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4119 on: August 28, 2015, 02:31:38 AM »
Are you sayng Eddie, as Mr Grime suggested,was already scenting the scent before even venturing in?Probably, rather than he was trying to strangle himself or was tired already ,which is ridiculous as 5a was his first port of call even IF the theory had any substance, or  it was too hot, and other such claptrap
I don't know Mercury I just posted some video links of dog outside some other front doors for comparing.

Offline mercury

« Reply #4120 on: August 28, 2015, 04:15:07 AM »
I don't know Mercury I just posted some video links of dog outside some other front doors for comparing.

Sure, thanks

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4121 on: August 28, 2015, 04:29:38 AM »

Eddie doesn't look very well behaved to me.  I think he was an experiment that didn't quite gell

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4122 on: August 28, 2015, 06:57:56 AM »
I repeat, you are not a cadaver or any other police dog handler, or Eddies handler, it really is that simple, and it matters not that you have had a dog  and it did what you said, or that Eleanor had one who pissed as she said on her carpet, we all know what your games are by now...discredit either the dog or the handler, introduce pathetically spurious reasons for the alerts, whichever is easiest at any given time, admit it, you don't like the fact that a cadaver dog alerted at the last place a missing child was seen, that's the nub....it may be, in a month of Sunday's probably though, that the alerts meant nothing at all, but your approach sure doesn't do much to convince, it actually has the opposite effect, unfortunately for you

Well said!  8((()*/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4123 on: August 28, 2015, 07:20:55 AM »
No, it only confirms you have made an assumption that because I have yet to provide the cite you must be right, but you're wrong

8((()*/

SUch poor logic

still no cite.......no surprise

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4124 on: August 28, 2015, 07:24:56 AM »
lots of off topic posts....

the alerts have no evidential reliability...basically worthless...fact...I can see why posters wish to avoid the issue