Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844065 times)

ferryman

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4290 on: August 28, 2015, 10:46:18 PM »
no one is disputing THAT, why cherry pick and waste time?  you are trying to convince the forum that Mark Harrison never asked for any other vehicles to be inspected, which is of course totally untrue, so why bother, the facts are available and citable....and will prove you wrong...."rolly eyes"

Why get arsey just because you've lost the argument?

Offline mercury

« Reply #4291 on: August 28, 2015, 10:50:02 PM »
Why get arsey just because you've lost the argument?

So when I post facts I am "arsey" why not keep to them? And admit you are tryng to spread misinformation?

How have I lost the argument when it is a fact you are wrong? This is getting a little stupid at best...you are stating that Harrison ONLY recommended Murats vehicles be tested...this is demonstrably untrue...so it's you who have lost the argument, the evidence is in the files, egg on face much?

ONE link, there is another

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P11/11_VOLUME_XIa_Page_2837.jpg
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:54:50 PM by mercury »

ferryman

« Reply #4292 on: August 28, 2015, 10:51:49 PM »
So when I post facts I am "arsey" why not keep to them? And admit you are tryng to spread misinformation?

How have I lost the argument when it is a fact you are wrong? This is getting a little stupid at best...you are stating that Harrison ONLY recommended Murats vehicles be tested...this is demonstrably untrue...so it's you who have lost the argument, the evidence is in the files, egg on face much?

Which (germane) facts have you posted?

Offline mercury

« Reply #4293 on: August 28, 2015, 10:55:54 PM »
Which (germane) facts have you posted?

The  fact that Harrison did ask for other vehicles to be searched apart fromMurats!! End of.

Offline mercury

« Reply #4294 on: August 28, 2015, 11:01:38 PM »
Here is what might be confusing you:

Key part underlined.

The output of this process of reconnaissance and review was a written document entitled “Madeleine McCann Search Decision Support Document” (see appendix 2) and submitted to the PJ with copies supplied to Leicestershire Police and NPIA on 23-07-07.
It recommended considering re searching:

- All accommodation occupied by the McCann family and their friends as well as any hired vehicles.
- The villa and garden occupied by Robert Murat and any vehicles he had access to.
- Areas of wasteland adjacent to Murat’s and the McCann’s apartment.
- Areas of the beach in Praia da Luz.
- A portion of the coastline east of Praia da Luz.

Decisions were taken to search vehicles other than Murats' vehicles.

But the way Harrison words it makes plain the decisions were not taken by him.

And another thing: note an absence from the above.  No mention of the gym.

the recommendations were presented TO the PJ therefore they came FROM the UK side, so.....your post doesn't help much in anything...as for the gym....so what? The PJ , if they did alone, made a decision to screen clothes, I don't recall Harrison or Grime objecting to this....or making any comment at all...so.....?

ferryman

« Reply #4295 on: August 28, 2015, 11:02:09 PM »
The  fact that Harrison did ask for other vehicles to be searched apart fromMurats!! End of.

No.

In everything Harrison, himself, recommended his language is plain and direct.

You are left in no doubt his recommendations are his.

He prefaces every recommendation not his with the words it [the process] recommended.

The decisions were others, not his.

More than that, they defied logic because they were places or things (cars etc) Madeleine never went near.

And did you notice that absence?

The gym!

Where did that come from?

Offline mercury

« Reply #4296 on: August 28, 2015, 11:06:11 PM »
No.

In everything Harrison, himself, recommended his language is plain and direct.

You are left in no doubt his recommendations are his.

He prefaces every recommendation not his with the words it [the process] recommended.

The decisions were others, not his.

More than that, they defied logic because they were places or things (cars etc) Madeleine never went near.

The police were not to know that so it was within their remit to investigate everything...you and others slag them off for not investigating properly and when they do you still slag them off.....or is it a case of investigating the parents is off limits?? They took three months to do so and only on the urgency of the UK advisers, if you want to blame anyone blame the UK authorities....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4297 on: August 28, 2015, 11:08:59 PM »
The police were not to know that so it was within their remit to investigate everything...you and others slag them off for not investigating properly and when they do you still slag them off.....or is it a case of investigating the parents is off limits?? They took three months to do so and only on the urgency of the UK advisers, if you want to blame anyone blame the UK authorities....

the parents have been investigated and ruled out...try and remember that

ferryman

« Reply #4298 on: August 28, 2015, 11:10:11 PM »
The police were not to know that so it was within their remit to investigate everything...you and others slag them off for not investigating properly and when they do you still slag them off.....or is it a case of investigating the parents is off limits?? They took three months to do so and only on the urgency of the UK advisers

Of course they were to know that.  How much time elapsed between events of May 3rd and the McCanns moving into the villa?

You don't seriously think anyone would countenance the McCanns smuggling a (dead!) Madeleine into the villa they rented several days after May 3rd, do you?

Or that a (dead) Madeleine might have been smuggled somewhere in a car hired 3 weeks after May 3rd?

That's absurd.

Offline mercury

« Reply #4299 on: August 28, 2015, 11:10:46 PM »
the parents have been investigated and ruled out...try and remember that

Cite?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4300 on: August 28, 2015, 11:11:52 PM »
Cite?

the archiving report....and Redwood stating they are not suspects

Offline mercury

« Reply #4301 on: August 28, 2015, 11:14:16 PM »
Of course they were to know that.  How much time elapsed between events of May 3rd and the McCanns moving into the villa?

You don't seriously think anyone would countenance the McCanns smuggling a (dead!) Madeleine into the villa they rented several days after May 3rd, do you?

Or that a (dead) Madeleine might have been smuggled somewhere in a car hired 3 weeks after May 3rd?

That's absurd.

I didn't say that. After the alerts in 5a they will have wanted to know if the scent "followed them" in any shape or form, and it did with the clothes alerts

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4302 on: August 28, 2015, 11:15:29 PM »
harrison brought in the dogs to investigate maddies murder...

In considering the two scenarios that Madeleine McCann has been murdered and her body disposed of by a person on foot or in a vehicle, I have reflected on the areas within zone 1 that have been previously searched or subject to forensic examination.

the pj used the dogs to investigate the parents... this was not Harrisons idea

ferryman

« Reply #4303 on: August 28, 2015, 11:17:13 PM »
I didn't say that. After the alerts in 5a they will have wanted to know if the scent "followed them" in any shape or form, and it did with the clothes alerts

Oh come on.

There were no alerts to any clothes.

A dog barked and picked stuff up in its mouth.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4304 on: August 28, 2015, 11:18:05 PM »

don't forget eddie alerting to cadaver in the car...used to transport the dead maddie...but he didn't...amaral got everything back to front again