Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844199 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #4710 on: August 31, 2015, 09:47:26 PM »
Are you confusing him with the novel written by Marcos Correia, the girls from the stars?

If you read the introduction, it is clear it is not, as in the other example, a "novel"

I know he did not, but there is nothing to say he was not told certain thngs, and again, please show where it was released as fiction...

I already asked you for evidence or proof that it was such, none forthcoming??!
Who mentioned the 48 questions? KM was interviewed for hours before that questioning
What I have posted is quotes from a source, what is actually sad is your deriding my attempt to challenge a claim on here that you made...with some kind of authority....well, show us the proof that Kate McCann never uttered these words, a simple denial from her will also do.....I would have thought the attempt to clear up "myths" would be applauded by you, but seems you are satisfied to just declare without back up?

Hmmmm

It may well be it was "fabricated"...but does the "say so" of a few internet posters with nothing to back up their belief given, just prove it? Why  the "horrendous"  reaction in any case? Is it beyond the realms of possibility KM said words to that effect? Her sister in law said any cadaver scent may have come from work as they were both doctors.

You posted up the quote from Cristovao's Book.  You must know where it came from.

Never has such a conversation appeared anywhere in The Files.

It is a fabrication, and stupid with it.

Offline mercury

« Reply #4711 on: August 31, 2015, 09:52:52 PM »
You posted up the quote from Cristovao's Book.  You must know where it came from.

Never has such a conversation appeared anywhere in The Files.

It is a fabrication, and stupid with it.

yes, I did, and I know where it came from, the book!
the files do NOT contain the interrogation of KM before her arguido statements
You still have to give evidence it is a fabrication...or you can refuse to and say, well, I just think that
Finally, no it's not stupid, unless you think her sister in law is stupid too, then again, yeah, KM was a GP not a mortuary technician..hmmmm

Offline pegasus

« Reply #4712 on: August 31, 2015, 10:04:20 PM »
KM statement 6th September 2007
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta5

Offline mercury

« Reply #4713 on: August 31, 2015, 10:13:21 PM »
KM statement 6th September 2007
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta5

Are you going to qualify that post?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4714 on: August 31, 2015, 10:20:29 PM »
Who mentioned the 48 questions? KM was interviewed for hours before that questioning
What I have posted is quotes from a source, what is actually sad is your deriding my attempt to challenge a claim on here that you made...with some kind of authority....well, show us the proof that Kate McCann never uttered these words, a simple denial from her will also do.....I would have thought the attempt to clear up "myths" would be applauded by you, but seems you are satisfied to just declare without back up?

Hmmmm

One thing I am unprepared to do is discuss proven lies from the most dubious source possible ... as if they deserved any credence whatsoever.  The fact that a nasty work of fiction is all you have in support of your argument reveals exactly how shallow that argument is and devalues everything else you have to say on the matter.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carew

« Reply #4715 on: August 31, 2015, 10:25:25 PM »
Yes:

Following the search effected at Rua das Flores, 27, during which certain items were seized, this present inspection was performed, in a place appropriated for its purpose, attempting to identify particular pieces of clothing possibly indicated by the dogs, namely Eddy [that] indicates cadaver odours and Kila [that] indicates blood odours.
[/color]
Clothing laid out all over the villa, but not alerted to, was packed into cardboard boxes and transported to the gym so the dogs could have a second stab ....

It seems unclear..........The clip in blue doesn`t tie in with the snip from the villa search which records only Eddie present, not Keela. How can it state that Keela possibly indicated blood odours on clothing there?

Was Keela deployed at the villa?

*snip*
"Official record of the canine inspection at 18h14 on 2 August 2007 at the current residence of the McCann couple situated at Rua das Flores, 27, Praia da Luz, Lagos.

The five participants are indicated as two PJ Inspectors; UK NPIA officer (Harrison); UK dog handler (Grime); UK English Springer spaniel (Eddy)."

Both dogs are reported to have been deployed at the gym.

*snip*
"Official record of the canine inspection at 23h20 on 2 August 2007 at the Municipal Pavilion of Lagos, [situated in] Lagos.

The ten participants are indicated as being five PJ Chief Inspectors (2)/Inspectors (3); The UK NPIA officer (Harrison); the UK dog handler (Grime); the Portuguese-speaking officer from Scotland Yard (Freitas); and the two UK English Springer spaniels - Eddy and Kila"

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/INSPECTION_SITES.htm

(Sorry....it could be a comprehension malfunction on my part! )

Offline mercury

« Reply #4716 on: August 31, 2015, 11:37:06 PM »
One thing I am unprepared to do is discuss proven lies from the most dubious source possible ... as if they deserved any credence whatsoever.  The fact that a nasty work of fiction is all you have in support of your argument reveals exactly how shallow that argument is and devalues everything else you have to say on the matter.

I think, in your apparent state of enragement, you might have become confused. I had no argument, I just questioned various peoples declarations, such as yours, that the reference to KM saying she was in touch with dead bodies was a lie... You mention, yet again proven lies, but provide no proof, how odd, neither do you provide any evidence that the book was a nasty work of fiction...as for your declaration that anythng I say here is devalued because of your flawed argument  has just been turned on its head!

8((()*/

Offline sadie

« Reply #4717 on: September 01, 2015, 01:07:49 AM »
And you know this how?
if you cannot provide evidence or proof then what you say is as much a myth surely?

Just for reference

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic11923.html

Chapter 8

On the tv monitor, Eddie can be seen sniffing over Kate's clothing and marking that it had been in contact with a cadaver. The reactions of the dogs in the vehicle that had been used by Madeleine's parents can also be seen.

- At the medical center where I work, in England, before we came on holidays, people died whom I had been in contact with... you must be forgetting that I am a doctor...

- Yes you are - João Tavared replies - and the death rate at the medical center where you work twice a week is extremely high...

It's true  - the arguido replies
When my son died in his bed at home, two GP's had to come to our house and quickly examine him, then verify that he was indeed dead.   I think that was to make sure that a living person was not sealed in a coffin.

I doubt that is an uncommon scenario.   GP's have to do those sort of thngs quite often.

Offline misty

« Reply #4718 on: September 01, 2015, 01:23:53 AM »
When my son died in his bed at home, two GP's had to come to our house and quickly examine him, then verify that he was indeed dead.   I think that was to make sure that a living person was not sealed in a coffin.

I doubt that is an uncommon scenario.   GP's have to do those sort of thngs quite often.

PPC's glaring errors are that he wrote the deaths occurred at the medical centre and the medical centre had a high death rate. Clearly he wasn't familiar with the NHS system in the UK when he concocted Kate's excuse.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #4719 on: September 01, 2015, 07:39:39 AM »
I think the whole accident scenario is impossible for lots of reasons.....as regards moving the body...why not move the body before  raising the alarm

That is my theory. A body would be moved away from the crime scene before the alarm was raised. You don't raise the alarm and then have people in your apartment opening wardrobes and finding it.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #4720 on: September 01, 2015, 07:47:16 AM »

Usually certain doctors from each practice, frequently at an undertakers and always wearing gloves.

So easy to prove, you have to wonder why it wasn't.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4721 on: September 01, 2015, 08:06:42 AM »
yes, I did, and I know where it came from, the book!
the files do NOT contain the interrogation of KM before her arguido statements
You still have to give evidence it is a fabrication...or you can refuse to and say, well, I just think that
Finally, no it's not stupid, unless you think her sister in law is stupid too, then again, yeah, KM was a GP not a mortuary technician..hmmmm

the question re the dogs would have been asked post arguido status and we know Kate reused to answer any questions

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4722 on: September 01, 2015, 08:08:12 AM »
I think, in your apparent state of enragement, you might have become confused. I had no argument, I just questioned various peoples declarations, such as yours, that the reference to KM saying she was in touch with dead bodies was a lie... You mention, yet again proven lies, but provide no proof, how odd, neither do you provide any evidence that the book was a nasty work of fiction...as for your declaration that anythng I say here is devalued because of your flawed argument  has just been turned on its head!

8((()*/

where's the proof the dogs alerted to cadaver..there is none..not even any evidence

Offline Benice

« Reply #4723 on: September 01, 2015, 08:09:07 AM »
Usually certain doctors from each practice, frequently at an undertakers and always wearing gloves.

So easy to prove, you have to wonder why it wasn't.

After examination - surely their gloves would cross contaminate anything else they touched - like their own clothing for instance?
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #4724 on: September 01, 2015, 08:22:00 AM »
After examination - surely their gloves would cross contaminate anything else they touched - like their own clothing for instance?

You wonder how doctors survive at all... 8)-)))
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.