Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844203 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5025 on: September 03, 2015, 07:43:23 AM »
Of course there was an edit  @)(++(*

THE ENTIRE WORK WAS RECORDED IN IMAGE AND SOUND [on video]
On 6 August 2007, at 15h17, a canine inspection was performed in the following motor cars, this
being done on level -4 of the above-mentioned underground car park:
[list of cars: Opel Corsa; Fiat Punto; Peugeot 205; Renault Scenic; Skodia Fabia; VW Transporter;
Nissan Patrol; VW Passat; Audi A4; Renault Kangoo.]
Thus, at the hour indicated the work began, with the dog Eddy, that detects cadaver odour,
examining the whole level of the underground car park where the vehicles were parked, it having
been verified the following result:
15h27 - the dog 'marked' car number 4 - Renault Scenic - rental vehicle currently used by Gerry
and Kate McCann.

Thus, the Renault Scenic vehicle was moved to parking level -3 and subjected to an expert
examination by officers from the Police Science Laboratory and another canine inspection that
began at 03h49 on 7 August 2007 by the dog Keela
, that detects traces of human blood, it having
been verified the following result:
03h53 - the dog 'marked' an area of the lower right-hand side of the interior part of the baggage
compartment of the car;

04h11 - the dog 'marked' the 'tidy' compartment [map/glove pocket] on the side of the driver's door,
which was found to contain the car key, the plastic electronic card type
, with a key-ring of the
Budget rental company.
In order to confirm that the dog had effectively 'marked' the car key, that was found in the
map/glove pocket on the side of the driver's door, at 04h13, that key was retrieved from the car
and concealed in a place far distant from the vehicle on parking level -3 of the underground car
park.
At 04h14, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire
System where the car key had been concealed beneath the sand.
At 04h50, a new inspection was performed by Eddy on the parking level -4 where the above car
key was concealed in an area far distant from the vehicle.
At 04h51, it was verified that the dog 'marked' the area of a sandbox [bucket of sand] of the Fire
System where the car key had been concealed beneath the sand.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/EDDIE-KEELA.htm[/list]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:48:11 AM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #5026 on: September 05, 2015, 08:27:57 PM »
I n view of what we understand about the alerts, does anyone condone what amaral said in his book.....

From then on, we are sure that, at a given moment, there was a body in apartment 5A. We now have to interview firemen, medical services personnel, previous tenants and employees of the Ocean Club to make sure that no death has taken place in this accommodation, which they confirm. So, we can conclude that the odour discovered is certainly that of Madeleine Beth McCann. (TOTL)

he uses the word "certainly"....does anyone think this is an acceptable statement from an experienced policeman
He does not use the word "certainly".
Mr Amaral writes in Portuguese not English.
Here are the exact words he wrote. As Carana said, the portuguese word for "certainly" is not there.
"Concluiu-se, então, que aquele odor de cadáver só poderia ser proveniente de uma pessoa: Madeleine Beth McCann"
However "só poderia" translates as "could only" which has an equivalent meaning.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 08:34:00 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5027 on: September 05, 2015, 08:34:25 PM »
He does not use the word "certainly".
Mr Amaral writes in Portuguese not English.
Here are the exact words he wrote. As Carana said, the portuguese word for "certainly" is not there.
"Concluiu-se, então, que aquele odor de cadáver só poderia ser proveniente de uma pessoa: Madeleine Beth McCann"

" We conclude , then, that that cadaver odor could only come from a person : Madeleine Beth McCann " G Amaral

Sounds pretty definitive to me.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #5028 on: September 05, 2015, 08:36:00 PM »
" We conclude , then, that that cadaver odor could only come from a person : Madeleine Beth McCann " G Amaral

Sounds pretty definitive to me.

Well let's face it, if it was from a body,  who else would it have been from ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #5029 on: September 05, 2015, 08:38:31 PM »

No No, it was the sea bass - or was it the menstrual fluids?  I forget.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline mercury

« Reply #5030 on: September 05, 2015, 08:43:03 PM »

There is a new apparent possibility...two kids had a fight and pulled each other's hair out....you never know, do you?

ETA
Source: The blog on Sadie's signature...sorry, can't link direct to the article, neither can I be bothered, but it is there if you wish to search
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 08:46:36 PM by mercury »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5031 on: September 05, 2015, 08:46:01 PM »

Exactly Jassie ... you are beginning to get there ... nobody knows why Eddie woofed or what he woofed at and although he doesn't lie apparently, he can't tell us.  Which is why his woof means nothing without corroborating evidence ... of which there is none.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5032 on: September 05, 2015, 08:48:58 PM »

another one who  doesn't understand the evidence...

Offline jassi

« Reply #5033 on: September 05, 2015, 08:49:37 PM »
I meant to add, - so many excuses.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5034 on: September 05, 2015, 08:53:47 PM »
no one has been able to explain why the dogs ignored locations repeatedly before eventually alerting after being led back several times....alerts...meaningless

stephen25000

« Reply #5035 on: September 05, 2015, 09:02:07 PM »
no one has been able to explain why the dogs ignored locations repeatedly before eventually alerting after being led back several times....alerts...meaningless

Deja vu.

Try researching.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5036 on: September 05, 2015, 09:04:06 PM »
Deja vu.

Try researching.

I have researched
No scent dogs behave like this
They are led once down a line of ripple or objects and are not repeatedly called back

Offline mercury

« Reply #5037 on: September 05, 2015, 09:07:29 PM »

No one needs to, the professionals concluded the alerts were due to what the dogs were trained for, they were under no obligation to explain the minutiae of how dogs work and that should be the end of the story. But labour it ad infinitum, even Hercules stopped at 12
Martin Grime is onLinkedIn...as a professional yourself garnering a thousand pound a day if you could, you could join and email him for the answer, it's not hard

I have researched
No scent dogs behave like this
They are led once down a line of ripple or objects and are not repeatedly called back

Rubbish. You quoted "drug and explosives dogs"...  A rather very very different scenario.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 09:17:02 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5038 on: September 05, 2015, 09:10:32 PM »
No one needs to, the professionals concluded the alerts were due to what the dogs were trained for, they were under no obligation to explain the minutiae of how dogs work and that should be the end of the story. But labour it ad infinitum, even Hercules stopped at 12
Martin Grime is onLinkedIn...as a professional yourself garnering a thousand pound a day if you could, you could join and email him for the answer, it's not hard

The professionals reached no such conclusion
You are a perfect example of a sceptic who does not understand the evidence

Offline mercury

« Reply #5039 on: September 05, 2015, 09:14:16 PM »
The professionals reached no such conclusion
You are a perfect example of a sceptic who does not understand the evidence

You are so wrong on so many levels, and you also display to this forum every day 24/7 how much the thought of being so ills you, so much so that you can hardly make a single post without telling others who don't agree with you how wrong/illiterate/stupid/uneducated they are, it's quite sad you can't see that and stop making a fool of yourself constantly,  but that is just you, it's Ok, it's Ok to be YOU
BUT it might help you and your arguments if you laid off the personal...you have tried it before and you must admit it works

8((()*/