Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844209 times)

ferryman

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5070 on: September 07, 2015, 03:47:50 PM »

Indeed, it would seem almost impossible for any sort of abduction to take place at all, given all that activity you describe.

And yet possible for the McCanns to have done something nefarious with Madeleine?

How do you work that out?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5071 on: September 07, 2015, 03:51:02 PM »
The cleaning supervisor (whose name I will look up) was wandering around in Block 4.
Maria Vegas.

The English version of her statement looks a little out of kilter and I haven't checked the Portuguese.

However it looks like she was in block 2, opposite block 5, until 8:30, then went to blocks 3 and 4 of Ocean Club Gardens.  These blocks are north of the Millennium.  She worked there until 9:20 and went home.

Possibly she returned to the laundry, near the Tapas area e.g. to lock up, but she simply says she went home.
What's up, old man?

Offline jassi

« Reply #5072 on: September 07, 2015, 03:53:47 PM »
And yet possible for the McCanns to have done something nefarious with Madeleine?

How do you work that out?

I agree. Almost impossible for anything to have happened, yet it did.
If there could have been time for an abduction, there would be clearly the same amount of time for an inside job.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #5073 on: September 07, 2015, 04:01:37 PM »

Indeed, it would seem almost impossible for any sort of abduction to take place at all, given all that activity you describe.

That's because the abduction happened at around 9.30pm, not in the period when there was so much activity.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5074 on: September 07, 2015, 04:04:14 PM »
That's because the abduction happened at around 9.30pm, not in the period when there was so much activity.

Really?  How do we know that for certain? 
She wasn't seen by anyone between Gerry's visit  at 9 ish and Kate's at 10 ish
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

ferryman

« Reply #5075 on: September 07, 2015, 04:06:37 PM »
I agree. Almost impossible for anything to have happened, yet it did.
If there could have been time for an abduction, there would be clearly the same amount of time for an inside job.

No.

Because the McCanns movements are accounted for (Gerry was at the restaurant at the time of Kate's alert) and there are two possible sightings of the abductor. 

A man carrying a child would not have aroused (immediate) suspicion in a setting and surround such as that at PdL ....

Offline misty

« Reply #5076 on: September 07, 2015, 04:10:13 PM »

Really?  How do we know that for certain? 
She wasn't seen by anyone between Gerry's visit  at 9 ish and Kate's at 10 ish

Because somebody said so. It's in the files.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5077 on: September 07, 2015, 04:18:44 PM »
So who that that be then?

Or maybe not -

Offline misty

« Reply #5078 on: September 07, 2015, 04:34:18 PM »
So who that that be then?

I will leave that for you do find as direct reference is not permissible on this forum.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5079 on: September 07, 2015, 04:41:31 PM »

I will leave that for you do find as direct reference is not permissible on this forum.

You quoted the files, so you should provide the name.
Can I assume, therefore, that it doesn't exist?

Or maybe not -

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #5080 on: September 07, 2015, 04:56:26 PM »

What do you mean?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARIA-VIEGAS.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5081 on: September 07, 2015, 05:21:10 PM »

When Matt and Russell went to check?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline misty

« Reply #5082 on: September 07, 2015, 06:18:05 PM »
You quoted the files, so you should provide the name.
Can I assume, therefore, that it doesn't exist?

It does exist.

Offline jassi

« Reply #5083 on: September 07, 2015, 06:21:05 PM »
Copy and paste it then,
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:25:40 PM by Eleanor »

Or maybe not -

Offline mercury

« Reply #5084 on: September 07, 2015, 08:00:29 PM »
Quote- the professionals concluded the alerts were due to what the dogs were trained for unquote
Yes,  true,  which could have been pig blood in Eddie's case,   or scent left from something that was there and then removed [another professional]
Nope.We have done this a million times. There is no evidence Eddie alerts to remnant scent of blood, not once mentioned by any UK police officer, adviser, handled or anyone else, both in discussion of this case, previous ones and in training.Besides, what the heck would pigs be doing bleeding in bedrooms and gardens. I'd leave it if I were you...you have your notions, I have yet to read anything remotely similar regarding Grimes' dogs. As a last aside, you would have to find evidence that Keela was trained to disregard so called "remnant scent of blood".