Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844063 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5505 on: September 12, 2015, 10:56:50 PM »
The source document for the NON PJ document,  is lost in the ether as that blog doesn't exist anymore, the only relevant piece of info here is the PJ document of the apartment searches with times, Here you go (first entry) albeit there is another typo it seems at the start, the essence is all there...it took four minutes from entry into 5a (a question you or someone else asked before) to first cadaver dog alert

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DOGS_INSPECTION.htm#2054
Thanks, but where on that PJ document does it make that clear?  I can't see it.

Offline mercury

« Reply #5506 on: September 12, 2015, 10:58:16 PM »
                                                             I am totally lost.

How on earth are the uninitiated supposed to know what is allegedly a bloggers work when it is presented as part and parcel of the files?  Why is Anna Esse's translation more suspect than all the others?

it's very touching you are concerned with "uniniated" people who might just stumble on the files and maybe fret about a missing ten minutes

No one said Anna Ese's translation was suspect or more or less susoect than any others

the source document is the non existent entity, a wasted half an hour "initiated"by ferryman which was a much ado about nothng of essence, typos are a plenty in both British and Portuguese documents, it doesn't take much brain power to see past them,oh well

Offline mercury

« Reply #5507 on: September 12, 2015, 11:03:56 PM »
Thanks, but where on that PJ document does it make that clear?  I can't see it.

After the first few paragraphs under IN APARTMENT 5A:-
At 2020
(Given the search began at 2016, IE 2020-2016=4)
Would copy and paste but my tablet is temperamental

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5508 on: September 12, 2015, 11:07:38 PM »
doesn't really matter how the sceptics try to spin things...the alerts tell us nothing and have no evidential reliability....it is accepted that there is no proof that maddie is dead

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5509 on: September 12, 2015, 11:08:23 PM »
After the first few paragraphs under IN APARTMENT 5A:-
At 2020
(Given the search began at 2016, IE 2020-2016=4)
Would copy and paste but my tablet is temperamental
OK, but then what is the reference to 20.00hrs at the top of the report for?  What was happening in the 20 mnutes prior to Eddie entering the apartment? 

Offline mercury

« Reply #5510 on: September 12, 2015, 11:12:56 PM »
OK, but then what is the reference to 20.00hrs at the top of the report for?  What was happening in the 20 mnutes prior to Eddie entering the apartment?

I really don't know Alfred, perhaps that's the time they all congregated and talked procedure or something...further down its pretty clear specific times are given for entry and alerts...that's all

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5511 on: September 12, 2015, 11:31:14 PM »
I really don't know Alfred, perhaps that's the time they all congregated and talked procedure or something...further down its pretty clear specific times are given for entry and alerts...that's all
OK, thanks for your help.

Offline mercury

« Reply #5512 on: September 12, 2015, 11:39:08 PM »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5513 on: September 13, 2015, 12:29:31 AM »
it's very touching you are concerned with "uniniated" people who might just stumble on the files and maybe fret about a missing ten minutes

No one said Anna Ese's translation was suspect or more or less susoect than any others

the source document is the non existent entity, a wasted half an hour "initiated"by ferryman which was a much ado about nothng of essence, typos are a plenty in both British and Portuguese documents, it doesn't take much brain power to see past them,oh well

Please try if at all possible to be a bit less aggressive and rude in your responses.  The uninitiated to whom I refer in my post is me.  As far as I can see that particular entry in the files has as much validity as anything else contained therein yet apparently it is not kosher for some.

In my opinion it most certainly is a perfect example of the unreliability of the internet files and why reliance on them is a mugs game.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5514 on: September 13, 2015, 12:45:10 AM »
OK, thanks for your help.

Mark Harrison stated that the videos taken by the PJ were date and time stamped.

The videos posted by Levy on the internet have no date and time stamp.  They are therefore not the videos mentioned by Mark Harrison.

Between 2:10 and 2:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA there are glimpses of the viewfinder of another camcorder and the shadow of the cameraman.  In my opinion taking the official evidential video complete with the necessary date and time stamp.

No wonder Eddie was excited and doing his stuff for the cameras ... he had more of them pointing at him in that confined space than Princess Diana on a bad day.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #5515 on: September 13, 2015, 12:51:10 AM »
Please try if at all possible to be a bit less aggressive and rude in your responses.  The uninitiated to whom I refer in my post is me.  As far as I can see that particular entry in the files has as much validity as anything else contained therein yet apparently it is not kosher for some.

In my opinion it most certainly is a perfect example of the unreliability of the internet files and why reliance on them is a mugs game.

same advice to you

NO that entry has NOT the same validity, it has NO PJ file connected to it..if YOU want to connect that SINGLE erroneous entry in the files to all the files and then label all the files as unreliable then your illogical prerogative....what you thnk it contains that is so important anyway to make a fuss about it like a ferryman did is beyond me.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:56:40 AM by mercury »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5516 on: September 13, 2015, 01:09:21 AM »
same advice to you

NO that entry has NOT the same validity, it has NO PJ file connected to it..if YOU want to connect that SINGLE erroneous entry in the files to all the files and then label all the files as unreliable then your illogical prerogative....what you thnk it contains that is so important anyway to make a fuss about it like a ferryman did is beyond me.

If there are false entries contained therein they are devalued in their entirety and thus worthless.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5517 on: September 13, 2015, 09:39:13 AM »
Mark Harrison stated that the videos taken by the PJ were date and time stamped.

The videos posted by Levy on the internet have no date and time stamp.  They are therefore not the videos mentioned by Mark Harrison.

Between 2:10 and 2:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA there are glimpses of the viewfinder of another camcorder and the shadow of the cameraman.  In my opinion taking the official evidential video complete with the necessary date and time stamp.

No wonder Eddie was excited and doing his stuff for the cameras ... he had more of them pointing at him in that confined space than Princess Diana on a bad day.
Eddie does seem to have more vim and vigour to him in 5a but then am I right in thinking it was the first (and longest) search.  Perhaps his appetite for sniffing out corpses had waned slightly as the night wore on...?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5518 on: September 13, 2015, 09:48:14 AM »
Eddie does seem to have more vim and vigour to him in 5a but then am I right in thinking it was the first (and longest) search.  Perhaps his appetite for sniffing out corpses had waned slightly as the night wore on...?

There is an explanation for his demeanor in 5A;

Ok what was done was we deployed the victim recovery dog into the apartment and by experience and the training of the dog what I first noticed is that as soon as I came in that the dog was very excited and as a handler I can pick up his body language etc and it would appear to me that as soon as he has come into the house he's picked up a scent that he recognises and he has then gone through the apartment trying to source where that scent source has come from and as he has worked through the house the only two places where he picks up enough scent to give me the bark alert are in this bedroom, in this corner where he was barking.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5519 on: September 13, 2015, 09:54:08 AM »
There is an explanation for his demeanor in 5A;

Ok what was done was we deployed the victim recovery dog into the apartment and by experience and the training of the dog what I first noticed is that as soon as I came in that the dog was very excited and as a handler I can pick up his body language etc and it would appear to me that as soon as he has come into the house he's picked up a scent that he recognises and he has then gone through the apartment trying to source where that scent source has come from and as he has worked through the house the only two places where he picks up enough scent to give me the bark alert are in this bedroom, in this corner where he was barking.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

so what do the alerts tell us...nothing