Author Topic: Amaral and the dogs  (Read 844263 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Amaral and the dogs
« Reply #5745 on: September 15, 2015, 03:31:18 PM »
In my opinion it does, and as we know all opinions are equally valid. ?>)()<

That sounds fair enough to me; so you play to your opinion and I'll play to mine.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

ferryman

« Reply #5746 on: September 15, 2015, 03:39:52 PM »
You mean the FSS sent a report saying:
Nil.

Zilch

Blank.

Odd that.

The FSS had as much clue about what might have happened to Madeleine after processing material forwarded to the laboratory as they had before: that is, none.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #5747 on: September 15, 2015, 03:56:58 PM »
What was the DNA taken from?

I thought you were well informed about the background to the case.

here is the FSS report.

Enjoy (if that's the right word?)

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id268.html

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5748 on: September 15, 2015, 04:00:32 PM »
The FSS had as much clue about what might have happened to Madeleine after processing material forwarded to the laboratory as they had before: that is, none.

So by that token they could neither rule anything in nor rule anything out.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

ferryman

« Reply #5749 on: September 15, 2015, 04:07:37 PM »

They could rule nothing in.

They could rule out that anything they analysed progressed the investigation.

Nothing did.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 04:09:59 PM by ferryman »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5750 on: September 15, 2015, 04:16:06 PM »
so maddie could have been abducted by aliens

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5751 on: September 15, 2015, 04:25:10 PM »
What was the DNA taken from?
unless it is confirmed that the dna was taken from a dead person then it was not from human remains

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5752 on: September 15, 2015, 04:44:13 PM »
unless it is confirmed that the dna was taken from a dead person then it was not from human remains

So?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5753 on: September 15, 2015, 04:48:10 PM »
So?

then Stephen is wrong to say human remains were found

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5754 on: September 15, 2015, 04:56:39 PM »
I thought you were well informed about the background to the case.

here is the FSS report.

Enjoy (if that's the right word?)

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id268.html

I do not believe I ever said that. I just get p****d off with people playing duck and drakes with reports we have all read, by quoting from the body not the conclusions and making inane comments like "I understand it better than you my dad works in the court/police station/hospital/laboratory (delete as necessary)so I should know". So asking questions is always good for a laugh if somewhat like pulling teeth.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #5755 on: September 15, 2015, 05:15:29 PM »
I do not believe I ever said that. I just get p****d off with people playing duck and drakes with reports we have all read, by quoting from the body not the conclusions and making inane comments like "I understand it better than you my dad works in the court/police station/hospital/laboratory (delete as necessary)so I should know". So asking questions is always good for a laugh if somewhat like pulling teeth.
What's your opinion of those who quote from the Interim Report to try and make a case for the McCanns' guilt?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5756 on: September 15, 2015, 05:33:58 PM »
What's your opinion of those who quote from the Interim Report to try and make a case for the McCanns' guilt?
Pretty much the same old stick. Likely to come up with the wrong or right answer by accident rather than design if all the info is not available.

This is Lowes conclusion btw:
Conclusion
In my opinion, the laboratory results that were attained did not help to clarify whether or not the DNA results obtained within the scope of this case were from Madeleine McCann.
Now that is not too hard to understand is it.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #5757 on: September 15, 2015, 05:34:45 PM »
then Stephen is wrong to say human remains were found

So?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5758 on: September 15, 2015, 05:52:43 PM »
Pretty much the same old stick. Likely to come up with the wrong or right answer by accident rather than design if all the info is not available.

This is Lowes conclusion btw:
Conclusion
In my opinion, the laboratory results that were attained did not help to clarify whether or not the DNA results obtained within the scope of this case were from Madeleine McCann.
Now that is not too hard to understand is it.
It's easy to understand but as usual posters put different interpretations on it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5759 on: September 15, 2015, 05:53:43 PM »
So?

so it looks like you've given up trying to defend his absurd claim