Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1464129 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #4725 on: January 04, 2019, 01:56:30 PM »
Monday 24 April 2017

Madeleine McCann may have been kidnapped by slave traders and sold to a rich family, an ex-Scotland Yard detective has claimed.

The theory suggests Madeleine, who went missing in 2007, may have been smuggled to Africa via a ferry.

Gangs who operate in Mauritania, West Africa, reportedly sell children to rich Middle Eastern families.

“The Mauritania line is certainly a possibility and needs to be looked at,” Colin Sutton told the Mirror.

“If someone wanted to get a three-year-old child into Africa it’s the obvious route. The infrastructure and contacts for people smuggling are clearly there.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-latest-kidnapped-slave-traders-rich-family-missing-scotland-yard-detective-colin-a7699511.html

There's a tradition of slavery in Mauritania involving local people and those from nearby countries. I can find no evidence that European children are affected.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4726 on: January 04, 2019, 02:03:06 PM »
TBH I don’t have much time for her myself Eleanor but the Colin Sutton pieces to camera are interesting. I think it would be naive to think that Sutton wasn’t privy to information relayed through old colleagues about OG.

I don't know quite what to say.  Gosh, I inadvertently escaped a Split Infinitive there.  But just how informed were Colin Sutton's old colleagues?  Were they any more informed than he was?

Yes, I am somewhat naive, what little there is left in me.  I am not the nice person I used to be nearly twelve years ago now.

But should Colin Sutton have been saying these things?  It won't have helped anyone.

Sonia Poulton?  She did liven things up for a bit, but she ultimately did more harm to herself, not least in doorstepping Kate McCann, and because she never comes across.

Sorry, I seem to have lost the plot again.  What was it we were talking about?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4727 on: January 04, 2019, 02:32:08 PM »
Colin Sutton’s views on the present investigation can be seen in Sonia Poulton’s documentary.

1:02:00

https://youtu.be/k76X53yfONY

Colin Sutton was very clear about it in that in the last six years, every MSM organisation except Sky News refused to allow him to reveal the fact that he had been warned off the Madeleine McCann case. If that doesn't alert people to something extremely unsavoury in this case then I don't know what will.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:37:13 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4728 on: January 04, 2019, 02:36:30 PM »
I prefer to hear opinions from directly from those who gave them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1041444656368762880

Colin Sutton
Colin Sutton
@colinsutton
This doesn’t represent my view at all - & is nothing like the short phone call I had with the journalist.  Something I shall not be doing again.

For clarity, as I told him, I believe that unless Grange is looking at lines of enquiry which it has so far ignored it should end

So even when journalists add quotation marks we can't always believe them.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4729 on: January 04, 2019, 02:55:39 PM »
So even when journalists add quotation marks we can't always believe them.
Why do you believe Colin Sutton without question?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4730 on: January 04, 2019, 03:42:20 PM »
Colin Sutton was very clear about it in that in the last six years, every MSM organisation except Sky News refused to allow him to reveal the fact that he had been warned off the Madeleine McCann case. If that doesn't alert people to something extremely unsavoury in this case then I don't know what will.

could you provide a cite for the red highlight...without a cite all it alerts us to is that you have got your facts wrong

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4731 on: January 04, 2019, 03:48:45 PM »
could you provide a cite for the red highlight...without a cite all it alerts us to is that you have got your facts wrong

Colin Sutton never named the person who warned him off.  So not worth Jack Sh*t.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4732 on: January 04, 2019, 03:59:45 PM »
Colin Sutton never named the person who warned him off.  So not worth Jack Sh*t.

and colin sutton never said what angelo claimed

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4733 on: January 04, 2019, 05:48:40 PM »
Why do you believe Colin Sutton without question?

Hmm. An ex-Met detective or a journalist? It's a close call, but in my opinion a public statement which is not denied tends to be the truth.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4734 on: January 04, 2019, 06:12:35 PM »
Hmm. An ex-Met detective or a journalist? It's a close call, but in my opinion a public statement which is not denied tends to be the truth.
Which statement are you expecting to be denied that wasn’t and by whom? It’s a bit of an arbitrary rule isn’t it?  The Met made a public statement that the McCanns are not suspects.  It hasn’t been denied so it must be the truth.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:15:06 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4735 on: January 04, 2019, 06:14:54 PM »
and colin sutton never said what angelo claimed

Yes he did, I think you need to watch the video.

From 1.02

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:22:24 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4736 on: January 04, 2019, 06:17:18 PM »

no he didnt...ive watched the video.....could you quote his words...you still have not provided a cite

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4737 on: January 04, 2019, 06:19:56 PM »

From 1.02

that's over an hour long....you need to be more precise
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:29:10 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4738 on: January 04, 2019, 06:32:28 PM »
that's over an hour long....you need to be more precise

I was precise, it is just after 1.02.00 on the video.

Colin Sutton made it very clear that in the last six years no main stream media organisation would touch his claim that he was warned off the Madeleine McCann case. I cannot be any clearer than that, happy viewing.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4739 on: January 04, 2019, 06:33:09 PM »

From 1.02

you posted...

Colin Sutton was very clear about it in that in the last six years, every MSM organisation except Sky News refused to allow him to reveal the fact that he had been warned off the Madeleine McCann case...

he said.....he was told....thats not an avenue we wish to explore.....not that they refused to allow him to reveal the fact....I knew you had it wrong