Author Topic: Multiple reasons why Sheila Caffell is innocent and Jeremy Bamber is guilty  (Read 270410 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Multiple reasons why Sheila Caffell is innocent and Jeremy Bamber is guilty
« Reply #375 on: January 25, 2015, 12:27:46 AM »
Funny because as we speak a shirt stained with my blood is soaking in our kitchen sink.  I cut my hand on the snowblower. My wife is trying to soak it to get the stain out.  She could have stuck it int he laundry room in a bucket but it is in our sink for whatever reaosn.

The bucket with the clothing being in the kitchen is quite possible but it wasn't in the kitchen where they eat it was in the section where they did the laundry.  What in the world would it be doing there how out of place- NOT!

The room to the right in this photo is where the buckets were photographed by police. 

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1434/9kcm.jpg

That is not where food was prepared.

Paul I can't actually see the buckets?  I think you will find them here in the kitchen and direct line of vision as the raid team entered:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3905.msg146317#msg146317

As you said why leave buckets of dirty/stained clothes in soak in the kitchen where food is prepared.

Night Paul.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:32:08 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline nurse ann

« Reply #376 on: September 20, 2015, 10:36:46 AM »
 &%&£(+ having worked in a secure psychiatric unit for years, I have seen the effects of haloperidol at first hand. even on the low dose that Sheila was on at the time of the murders, there is in my opinion no way she would have been physically capable of committing them. dizziness, jerking, weakness and spasm of muscles. even with medication to counteract side effects. it would have been easy for Jeremy to force Sheila to lie down to be shot. couple abject terror with this medication and she would have had no chance.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2015, 02:32:40 PM »
&%&£(+ having worked in a secure psychiatric unit for years, I have seen the effects of haloperidol at first hand. even on the low dose that Sheila was on at the time of the murders, there is in my opinion no way she would have been physically capable of committing them. dizziness, jerking, weakness and spasm of muscles. even with medication to counteract side effects. it would have been easy for Jeremy to force Sheila to lie down to be shot. couple abject terror with this medication and she would have had no chance.

Nurse A. HI. My own feeling is that -leaving ANY meds out of it- she was too weighed down by depression, bought on by the rejections and disappointments she'd experienced since leaving the psych clinic, to raise the energy to commit mass murder.....................however, perhaps you can clarify for me, that despite an apparent "wobble" over the strength of her meds, as she'd never shown any previous signs of aggression, she'd have been highly unlikely to explode into a psychosis which would have made it possible for her to slaughter her entire family.

Offline nurse ann

« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2015, 05:10:15 PM »
hi april. never once had Sheila displayed violence to anyone except for a slap to colin (which is not acceptable but not indicative of simmering rage). she had damaged property, a door, I believe and hit a wall with her fists but never hit a person. i'm ashamed to say that I have slapped people before but wd never escalate into extreme violence. the people I have worked with have always displayed violence to people and animals from an early age. this has then progressed and manifested in terrible acts. in twenty years I have never seen anyone commit this sort of violence without the tell tale signs and examples of incidents in their youth. Sheila had never demonstrated these tendencies and for her to suddenly explode is extremely rare and almost unheard of. her diagnosis is a typical one and there are many people in society with depression and related psychoses that function reasonably well without any violent incidents. Jeremy has all the traits of a sociopath with psychopathic tendencies. self absorption. arrogance, denial of the crime, detachment from emotion.a charmer, intelligent, plausible because he himself believes he didn't do it. I have seen it all before.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:52:58 AM by John »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #379 on: September 21, 2015, 11:33:07 AM »
&%&£(+hi april. never once had Sheila displayed violence to anyone except for a slap to colin (which is not acceptable but not indicative of simmering rage). she had damaged property, a door, I believe and hit a wall with her fists but never hit a person. i'm ashamed to say that I have slapped people before but wd never escalate into extreme violence. the people I have worked with have always displayed violence to people and animals from an early age. this has then progressed and manifested in terrible acts. in twenty years I have never seen anyone commit this sort of violence without the tell tale signs and examples of incidents in their youth. Sheila had never demonstrated these tendencies and for her to suddenly explode is extremely rare and almost unheard of. her diagnosis is a typical one and there are many people in society with depression and related psychoses that function reasonably well without any violent incidents. Jeremy has all the traits of a sociopath with psychopathic tendencies. self absorption. arrogance, denial of the crime, detachment from emotion.a charmer, intelligent, plausible because he himself believes he didn't do it. I have seen it all before.

There is an existing thread covering JB and psychopathy:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=548.msg16387#msg16387

I'm not sure if there's an existing thread about SC/her condition and the potential for violence.  I'll have a look.  If not it might be an idea to set up a new one. 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #380 on: September 21, 2015, 03:39:01 PM »
&%&£(+hi april. never once had Sheila displayed violence to anyone except for a slap to colin (which is not acceptable but not indicative of simmering rage). she had damaged property, a door, I believe and hit a wall with her fists but never hit a person. i'm ashamed to say that I have slapped people before but wd never escalate into extreme violence. the people I have worked with have always displayed violence to people and animals from an early age. this has then progressed and manifested in terrible acts. in twenty years I have never seen anyone commit this sort of violence without the tell tale signs and examples of incidents in their youth. Sheila had never demonstrated these tendencies and for her to suddenly explode is extremely rare and almost unheard of. her diagnosis is a typical one and there are many people in society with depression and related psychoses that function reasonably well without any violent incidents. Jeremy has all the traits of a sociopath with psychopathic tendencies. self absorption. arrogance, denial of the crime, detachment from emotion.a charmer, intelligent, plausible because he himself believes he didn't do it. I have seen it all before.

Hi Ann,

I completely agree that Jeremy is all of those things and also very deceptive. Not sure what you mean by 'he himself believes he didn't do it' though?

Offline nurse ann

« Reply #381 on: September 21, 2015, 04:11:01 PM »
ihave met many people over the years who totally believe that they did not commit the crimes for which they are detained. for example the lie detector Jeremy took. you will only come up as untruthful if you knowingly lie. therefore if you are asked did you kill your family and you really don't think you did it will show as truthful. a classic case is the green river killer in America, gary leon ridgeway, who passed with flying colours.he then went on to kill another thirty odd women before being caught red handed. he truly believed it wasn't him doing it. denial, detachment, dismissal. the three Ds in identifying psychopathic traits, which you can have without being a psychopath! sorry, Holly will introduce myself properly next time off shift.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #382 on: September 21, 2015, 05:36:33 PM »
I've posted my reply in the lie detection thread.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:52:41 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #383 on: September 21, 2015, 05:53:35 PM »
ihave met many people over the years who totally believe that they did not commit the crimes for which they are detained. for example the lie detector Jeremy took. you will only come up as untruthful if you knowingly lie. therefore if you are asked did you kill your family and you really don't think you did it will show as truthful. a classic case is the green river killer in America, gary leon ridgeway, who passed with flying colours.he then went on to kill another thirty odd women before being caught red handed. he truly believed it wasn't him doing it. denial, detachment, dismissal. the three Ds in identifying psychopathic traits, which you can have without being a psychopath! sorry, Holly will introduce myself properly next time off shift.

I've posted my reply in the psychopath thread.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #384 on: September 21, 2015, 05:54:56 PM »

The lie detector is basically a test for stress levels, it doesn't actually measure lies per se, simply the stress 'most' individuals would experience in such circumstances. Psychopaths don't need to suppress these memories because they don't feel any guilt or remorse and aren't prone to stress. If Jeremy had suppressed the memory of the killing, he would also needed to have suppressed the planning, discussing it with Julie and he would have had to convince himself that the phone call from his father was real and wouldn't need to change his story.

Gary Ridgway did indeed pass a lie detector test in 1987 while another suspect failed it, however, he later pleaded guilty to over 40 murders in 2003 to avoid the death penalty,  supplying detectives with detailed accounts for each of the murders/ He admitted to killing prostitutes to avoid paying them and he liked to keep track of where he dumped the bodies.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/LAW/11/05/green.river.killings/index.html?iref=newssearch
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22467640

The Bamber killing were planned and staged and I am sure Jeremy remembers exactly what he did.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #385 on: September 21, 2015, 06:15:07 PM »
The lie detector is basically a test for stress levels, it doesn't actually measure lies per se, simply the stress 'most' individuals would experience in such circumstances. Psychopaths don't need to suppress these memories because they don't feel any guilt or remorse and aren't prone to stress. If Jeremy had suppressed the memory of the killing, he would also needed to have suppressed the planning, discussing it with Julie and he would have had to convince himself that the phone call from his father was real and wouldn't need to change his story.

Gary Ridgway did indeed pass a lie detector test in 1987 while another suspect failed it, however, he later pleaded guilty to over 40 murders in 2003 to avoid the death penalty,  supplying detectives with detailed accounts for each of the murders/ He admitted to killing prostitutes to avoid paying them and he liked to keep track of where he dumped the bodies.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/LAW/11/05/green.river.killings/index.html?iref=newssearch
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22467640

The Bamber killing were planned and staged and I am sure Jeremy remembers exactly what he did.

Forum rules request posters keep to thread.  Can I ask please that you post in the threads I have retrieved re polygraphs and psychopathy.

Offline nurse ann

« Reply #386 on: September 22, 2015, 10:06:40 AM »
sorry holly. will do  8()-000(

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #387 on: September 22, 2015, 01:16:43 PM »
sorry holly. will do  8()-000(

Think I suffer from eldest child syndrome ie bossy  8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

It's true!  Victims of MOJ's are nearly always a little different:

Guildford 4, Maguire 7,  Birmingham 6 (hope I've got them the right way round) Irish/Catholic

Stephen Downing - learning difficulties

Stephan Kiszko - socially awkward (Aspergers syndrome)

Sally Clarke - female and professional

Jeremy Bamber - adopted and privately educated/boarding school

Another example is Stephen Lawrence - black

The Macpherson report found the police institutionally racist but prejudice exists in many forms including a dislike/fear of anyone who might be considered 'different'.

STOP attempting to rewrite history.

Re Stephen Downing

“Hale saw the Court of Appeal verdict as a personal victory. He wrote a book about the campaign and co-operated with a BBC1 drama, in which he was played by Stephen Tompkinson. But police files show that Hale falsely portrayed Downing as an artless innocent who was wrongly accused while the guilty parties got away scot free.

The files demonstrate that he suppressed evidence suggesting that Downing was indeed the likely killer of Sewell, and fabricated “facts” to implicate entirely innocent people.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/editor-invented-facts-to-clear-man-in-bakewell-tart-killing-fxb673cdpbb

Jeremy Bamber is NOT a miscarriage of justice.

His defence team learned he was a psychopath following assessments pre trial. Like in the Barry George case and others cases they weren’t used by the defence, for obvious reasons.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 01:56:27 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

Forum rules request posters keep to thread.  Can I ask please that you post in the threads I have retrieved re polygraphs and psychopathy.

They may indeed but I didn't introduce the topic, simply answered a new members post.