Author Topic: How to upload Bamber related photos to the forum  (Read 12784 times)

Offline puglove

Re: How to upload Bamber related photos to the forum
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2020, 01:45:47 PM »
I bet he deeply regrets trusting Tesko given the ridiculous nonsense he posts about the case.

But Bamber loves the attention, any attention, because he's a big old psychopath. I think Quest Red are doing him on Tears of a Crime next Saturday night.

8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2020, 07:49:47 PM »
Another opportunity for Holly to fire off an 8()(((@# e-mail to Kerry, and another reason for Kerry not to reply...

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/mnv4q6/faking-it-tears-of-a-crime--s4-e2-jeremy-bamber/
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 07:52:04 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2020, 08:14:27 PM »
Another opportunity for Holly to fire off an 8()(((@# e-mail to Kerry, and another reason for Kerry not to reply...

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/mnv4q6/faking-it-tears-of-a-crime--s4-e2-jeremy-bamber/

I see they're lumping him in with other lovelies, like Huntley and Entwistle.     %56&

I'm sure I read somewhere that he'll soon be "laughing all the way to the bank." I suppose that will be the Essex branch of Norfolk and Chance.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2020, 02:29:14 PM »
But Bamber loves the attention, any attention, because he's a big old psychopath. I think Quest Red are doing him on Tears of a Crime next Saturday night.

8((()*/

Saw that advertised last week, also White House Farm have just won  BEST new drama in the TV Choice awards (voted by the public).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8707347/TV-Choice-Awards-2020-viewers-left-upset-Gentleman-Jack-Normal-People-snubbed.html

Offline puglove

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2020, 05:59:50 PM »
Saw that advertised last week, also White House Farm have just won  BEST new drama in the TV Choice awards (voted by the public).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8707347/TV-Choice-Awards-2020-viewers-left-upset-Gentleman-Jack-Normal-People-snubbed.html

Oh wow, that's brilliant! Completely deserved.

8@??)(

Offline Myster

« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2020, 06:04:11 PM »

Best not let Bamber's Blue Bestie know that or she'll go ballistic.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2020, 07:23:24 PM »

Whatever happened to Holly?  Lost interest or something more sinister...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2020, 08:27:07 PM »
Sickened off having lost two cases, but no doubt she'll be back to lose another.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2020, 06:51:02 PM »
Funny how her partner in crime-solving G-Unit suddenly lost interest as well.  I thought between them they were cooking something up for Jeremy that would see him home for Christmas?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Myster

« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2020, 07:27:11 PM »
Funny how her partner in crime-solving G-Unit suddenly lost interest as well.  I thought between them they were cooking something up for Jeremy that would see him home for Christmas?
Poor Jem, it'll be his 35th year of suffering overcooked sprouts and lumpy gravy.

Holly's either been Corona'd or Carter-Ruck'd... or maybe Brie has had a quiet word.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2020, 05:04:58 PM »
I think she has at last realised that Bamber is guilty and all that time and money wasted on him was futile.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2020, 05:10:51 PM »
I think she has at last realised that Bamber is guilty and all that time and money wasted on him was futile.
I doubt that very much

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2020, 10:04:37 PM »

I doubt it somehow. I haven't  "realised" yet, and I expect I'll get there before Holly!

Offline Myster

« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2020, 06:06:59 AM »

I doubt it somehow. I haven't  "realised" yet, and I expect I'll get there before Holly!
You'll still be sitting on that rickety pickety fence until an extended family of Anobium Punctatum have crumbled it to dust.

Offline Myster

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2020, 06:08:55 AM »