Author Topic: The Real Jeremy Bamber  (Read 37004 times)

Offline Mr Moderator

Re: The Real Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 04:14:06 PM »
Quote from: Aunt Agatha taken from blue forum
I was aware of Daisy wanting to post this.  Though I disagree with what she has done, I must add, in her defence, she meant no malice whatsoever.

Daisy is a dear lady....'old school', is the best way to describe her.  She has an incredibly close family, including a most loving and supportive husband.  The entire family where supportive of Daisy's desire to support a man with no family, who she felt was alone and in need of some genuine moral support, with no ties or complications.  Her friendship with Jeremy was purely that.  Unconditional.

She may have some wealth behind her and maybe Jeremy thought that Daisy's friendship may be of some serious use at a later date.  Daisy was aware of this, however, she did not want to believe she was there solely for the money.  She refused to think ill of Jeremy, even though her family had pointed out  how he mentioned 'her' money to both her and the Campaign team on a few occasions.

What happened on 'that' particular visit was shocking to both Daisy and her husband....who was also with her.  She was, as one can imagine, deeply hurt by this.  Both she and her husband were upset by his actions that morning that a planned afternoon visit was cancelled by them.

Friendship, loyalty and family are at the core of the whole of Daisy's nearest and dearest.  I suppose all she wanted to do was help a vulnerable young man who found himself fighting for his life....and justice.
In that, she has committed no crime, her actions and support were genuine.

The way some of you have attacked Daisy and her postings, is without justification and wholly unnecessary.
Daisy is old enough almost to be his mother.....you have spitefully attacked a harmless lady who meant no harm, other than to warn others who may be in the same position as she was, to be wary of him.
I have known Jeremy for over 20 years.  Both his mental and emotional health have deteriorated (which is without judgement but a fact, due to his imprisonment and age).

Jeremy remains possibly one of the strongest men I have ever had the fortune to meet and I wish him no harm, ever.  Not everybody who has had a relationship with Jeremy has spoken about it either. 

Sadly, I do agree with Daisy on one point.  Like her I believe he is innocent, always have....however, Jeremy has become a political prisoner upon which his release would bring the whole judicial system to its knees.  It's not that he won't be released so much as he can't be released....and that is what Daisy meant also.

Having been through two Appeals with Jeremy, having had meetings with Euan Smith, having been fobbed off with him along with Jeremy whilst he was courted to the CCRC, as Commissioner leaves many unanswered questions.

Ask the right question and you may get the right answer.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.

www.jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5009.msg213863.html#msg213863

As we all know Aunt Agatha was well acquainted with Jeremy for a number of years I felt this post should bring validity to what Daisy has said.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 04:16:11 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 04:45:46 PM »
Thank you for posting the above account from Aunt Agatha who I understand has had a very long association with JB post prison.

Am I right in thinking that defendants are not eligible for any legal aid until such time that as their case is referred to CoA from CCRC?  Has this always been the case?  If so who funded the DNA tests for the CoA appeal 2002?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 09:02:15 PM »
Wow I feel like an excited child waiting for Daddy Christmas...Daisy is going to put in an appearance tonight or tomorrow...hope its tonight...

Hi Daisy.  Have just chucked some extra logs on the burner...red or white?

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 09:15:19 PM »
I'm waiting too.     ?{)(**

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 09:20:46 PM »
Hi AA red or white?  You will find it an altogether more pleasant place here without the scouse one.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2014, 09:36:45 PM »
Is that what she is?

White please.....put another log on.....Daisy's coming.   ?>)()<

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 09:39:59 PM »
I think she over there thinks I am Daisy, so I've asked John on here to confirm I am not.  Both Daisy and I will be on at the same time and I cannot be in two places at once.

It may not mean anything to her but there are some decent folk over there who can read information properly.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2014, 09:40:47 PM »
Hi Everyone
I just wanted to answer some questions which have been put to me.  The document I was referring to is the DPP's notebook.  Jeremy sent me a copy and its contents differ substantially to the official police account of what happened outside Whitehouse Farm on that fateful evening.  Of course this needs looking at and I presume this will form part of Jeremy's appeal as it has never been mentioned before.

As regards the forensics, there seems to be some confusion.  The £4,000 was for brand new tests to be carried out by experts who have never been used before.  No one with any sense would invest in an unknown entity and the reason I asked who these people are was not only to protect my investment but also to protect Jeremy too.  We know only too well that there are experts and lawyers out there who are preying on desperate and vulnerable prisoners.  We are aware of Giovanni Di Stefano the lawyer who never was who fleeced prisoners out of over £3million and is now serving a long prison sentence.  There are also "experts" out there who are willing to jump on the bandwaggon.  I know at one time Jeremy was planning to use Manlove Forensics but changed his mind.  As he was not willing to give me any details, we could not take this matter any further.  These tests are needed before he can appeal again and of course someone may have provided the funds by now.  However, if not, is there anyone out there on the Blue Forum who would be willing to pay for these in order to expedite Jeremy's release?

I joined this forum because I knew I would feel safe here.  Although some of my views are different to others, I have not been attacked.  I just want to know the truth whatever that may be.

Offline John

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2014, 09:49:03 PM »
Welcome girls.  A little birdie from blue has suggested that AA and Daisy are one and the same but I can confirm that they are not.

Daisy has caused quite a stir over on blue and especially since AA vouched for her.  Some like Grahame know what she says about Jeremy is perfectly true while others stubbornly cling to the belief that he is something else.  I look forward to hearing what else Daisy has to say about current events.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2014, 09:58:47 PM »
In response to Bubbles35, I am afraid you know nothing.  Jeremy betrayed us as he has so many other people when he used us and tossed our friendship aside.   We went the extra mile and way beyond that to help him.  Are you going to provide him with the funds as you obviously hold him in such high esteem?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2014, 10:03:12 PM »
Sorry it is bedtime for me as I am getting on in years and cannot stay up all night.  I will be back on again though.

Goodnight

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2014, 10:11:24 PM »
Goodnight Daisy.....and thanks. x

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 10:31:54 PM »
I find it sad that he's having to scrap around for 4k if its going to progress his case.  >@@(*&)  This is only a couple of hundred quid split between 20 people. There surely must be 20 supporters that could help?  The whole thing seems utter madness to me.  I thought he had a campaign team in place?  After the last ccrc rejection, Apr '12, I suggested a spokesperson and raising funds but it all fell on deaf ears.  I'm afraid some prefer to take an armchair approach and post a good  >@@(*&) post only.

I can understand you wanting to verify the tests Daisy.  It would be foolish to hand-over 4k without knowing the details. 

It would be helpful if the campaign team could provide a structure of how they are organised and who people should contact if they wish to help.  I have absolutely no idea who these people are or how they are contactable?  This is not intended as a criticism but would it not be a good idea to have a donation facility so supporters could donate along with trustee details to ensure appropriation of funds etc?

http://www.jeremy-bamber.co.uk/

I thought a new application, complete with all supporting evidence, had been filed recently with the CCRC?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2014, 10:42:22 PM »
Is that what she is?

White please.....put another log on.....Daisy's coming.   ?>)()<

amongst other things yes  8(0(*

Hope you and Daisy were warm enough and enjoyed your wine.  Winter nights in the cosy, cant beat them  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 11:19:19 PM »
Surely Simon Mckay would know, or would know who to contact, to verify those proposing to carry out tests.  I'm sure solicitors/barristers must have approved lists of experts.