Author Topic: Home Office pull the plug on Maddie funding.  (Read 9322 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: Home Office pull the plug on Maddie funding.
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2018, 02:07:56 PM »
I don't think the Portuguese will close unless the Met do. The McCanns tried to get police evidence before and failed, so that's not going to happen imo.

That is what I thought G-Unit. Thanks
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline barrier

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2018, 04:09:26 PM »
The Portuguese media seem to think OG has died with a whimper rather than a bang.

Operation Grange - the controversial British police investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - has reached the ‘official closure’ of its funding.

At least this is the version of reports circulating in Portugal this week.
http://portugalresident.com/plug-pulled-on-maddie-funding

There is no longer any thing on the met site which pertains to OG,why reference to something to that which no longer exist's?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2018, 04:55:49 PM »
There is no longer any thing on the met site which pertains to OG,why reference to something to that which no longer exist's?
That will give us something to quibble over.
What's up, old man?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2018, 08:38:42 PM »
Unless the Portuguese investigation also closes and they release all the files from the new investigation.  Although I doubt that this will include much if any of Scotland Yard's work.  Can the Met give their research information to the McCanns under British law? I doubt it.

The Met will never give up material gleamed in their investigation to anyone. There is nothing to stop any parent of a missing child being pro active but since the McCanns took it upon themselves to rubbish and ridicule and make fun of the Portuguese police I can't see any welcome party waiting for them any time soon at Faro Airport.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Montclair

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2018, 09:34:47 PM »
How do you know that the investigation is finished? Don't trust the Portuguese press, they have been using copy and paste for years now with regard to the case.

Offline xtina

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2018, 10:24:55 AM »
How do you know that the investigation is finished? Don't trust the Portuguese press, they have been using copy and paste for years now with regard to the case.

How do you know its finished ....as it ever started....SY know nothing...

Think SY are the ones who copy/past.....because all they have is what PJ had in the first place in my opinion....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2018, 10:57:46 AM »

They didn't copy and paste from any UK stories. Perhaps the PJ told them? They allegedly leak to their media all the time.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2018, 02:58:08 PM »

Maybe some of us saw this comming.... the hyped up media presence in the past few weeks by the 'family' and Gerry trying to get  in the last word. Or in other words: getting to put a full stop at the end of era? They must have been told it was being 'wound down' So big push to get the public on board...Money,money,money.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline sadie

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2018, 12:28:32 AM »

How do you know its finished ....as it ever started....SY know nothing...

Think SY are the ones who copy/past.....because all they have is what PJ had in the first place in my opinion....

Wishful thinking on your behalf xtina ... do you think that you know more than them?

Let's wait and see, but please hurry up SY and the PJ, cos i want to see the end conclusions.

I want to see children a good deal safer, with a possible global gang locked away
.....  and children that have gone missing returned home to their loved ones, all before I die

Offline sadie

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2018, 12:47:46 AM »
Do we know for certain if there is to be no more Funding, or is it just a rumour to fill the lull whilst decisions are being made?

Do we know if the whole thing has moved from the investigative stage to the prosecution stage, or has it all been put into storage?

Has it been put into storage because of the vitriolic cryticism of the funding? IMO

I wonder why?  There has to be a reason

Just WHO would wish that Madeleine should not be found ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2018, 02:05:29 AM »
It must be a good sign really Sadie as they no longer need to treat it as a special case, needing special funding.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline xtina

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2018, 04:43:36 PM »
Wishful thinking on your behalf xtina ... do you think that you know more than them?

Let's wait and see, but please hurry up SY and the PJ, cos i want to see the end conclusions.

I want to see children a good deal safer, with a possible global gang locked away
.....  and children that have gone missing returned home to their loved ones, all before I die

No, in my opinion, it is not wishful thinking sadie....maybe I could know more than them....

I know they should have had a reconstruction....

their timeline is all over the place...same as they all seem to be....the tapas crowd...

You would have thought the first thing the mccs would have wanted was a reconstruction...

They weren't all close friends ...some they hardly knew...you would have thought in that situation....

they would have trusted no one..

Especially all the inconsistencies etc  ....mind you the twins were back in the creche the next day...

Every organization needs a common sense depatrnent....and why SY left out the mccs/co makes no sense at all...

It could maybe have even........ ruled them out...

They don't deserve any more funding...if a job is not done properly...it shouldn't be done at all.....

In my opinion, they are no further than PJ....and they didn't have £12 million or 5 years getting nowhere....

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline barrier

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2018, 09:50:32 AM »
What is interesting to get back on topic is the blog on the HO site, it makes no mention of a search,only the operation concerning the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 09:26:53 PM by John »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2018, 09:52:07 AM »
So if there is still information being actively followed on Madeleine's behalf do you think it appropriate to apparently victimise her further by pulling the plug on the the money the Home Office is able to allocate to her case?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 09:41:22 PM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Sunny

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2018, 09:53:22 AM »
What is interesting to get back on topic is the blog on the HO site, it makes no mention of a search,only the operation concerning the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

It does appear to me that the Home Office have removed funding and the Metropolitan Police are slowly quietly shelving it. That is my impression anyway.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 09:27:05 PM by John »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!