Author Topic: How do people feel about the lockdown?  (Read 8010 times)

Offline Carana

Re: How do people feel about the lockdown?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2020, 10:43:27 AM »
Wicked!

I've just realised that Rob hasn't been around for quite some time: not since April 6. He may just have forgotten to pay his Internet provider bill or could have a computer / phone in need of repair.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2020, 10:56:25 AM »
I've just realised that Rob hasn't been around for quite some time: not since April 6. He may just have forgotten to pay his Internet provider bill or could have a computer / phone in need of repair.

I hope Rob is okay.  But they don't seem to be having much of a problem in New Zealand.

Offline Carana

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2020, 11:41:19 AM »
I hope Rob is okay.  But they don't seem to be having much of a problem in New Zealand.

I hope he didn't get sick with all his experiments at squirting various concentrations of hydrogen peroxide...

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2020, 08:07:30 AM »

I have been asked to let you know that Rob is fine but still recovering from Corona Virus which he caught in January.

His computer is also out of action temporarily.  He hopes to be back soon.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2020, 10:18:54 AM »
I have been asked to let you know that Rob is fine but still recovering from Corona Virus which he caught in January.

Thanks Eleanor.  Please pass on my regards to him if you can with best wishes for a full recovery.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Carana

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2020, 10:48:53 AM »

In January?
Hope he's ok.

I'll wait until he gets back to tease him on his H202 theories...

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2020, 11:00:11 AM »
In January?
Hope he's ok.

I'll wait until he gets back to tease him on his H202 theories...

I received this message through a third party who spoke to Rob on the phone, so I don't know how absolutely accurate it is;  But he is obviously still alive.  I think.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2020, 04:56:56 AM »
My PC lost its wifi link, so I have been sitting waiting for the repair job.   Back up again.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2020, 04:58:24 AM »
I received this message through a third party who spoke to Rob on the phone, so I don't know how absolutely accurate it is;  But he is obviously still alive.  I think.
Proof of life.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2020, 06:00:14 AM »
Proof of life.

Thank God for that.  Well, perhaps not God God, but you know what I mean.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2020, 06:22:21 AM »
Proof of life.

Nice to see you back Rob x
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2020, 08:23:00 AM »
Proof of life.

Glad you are posting again, Rob xx
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2020, 09:10:47 AM »
About a week before going to PN. hospital I had the words in a dream "drink milk".   Ok every day for the next week feeling run down I continued to drink Berocca dissolved in water, and every day I had flatulence, which I could tell it was the result of the Berocca.   
On Saturday morning at 2 AM, I couldn't take the pain anymore so I rang the ambulance to get them to take me to A&E.
Prior to this on Thursday afternoon I had gone to the Testing Station for a Covid 19 nasal swab and I was asked to remain in isolation until my results were made known.  I told the ambulance staff and the A&E that I was still in isolation.

Blood test were taken, and later X-rays of my chest and abdomen, followed by a computerized tomography (CT) scan (along with the Iodine contrast agent).   All in all they came up with a diagnosis of acute pancreatitis.   

Late on Saturday, my Covid test results had come back and no virus was isolated from my nose.   OK, so I was released from the negative pressure isolation room and put into a surgical ward.

I kept on using the hydrogen peroxide spray into my nose and onto my face to make sure I wasn't spreading it.
All-day Sunday I was in pain, being given pain relief and monitored for fluid balance and blood pressure.  My blood pressure was through the roof, so high the inflatable cuff would either burst, rip off or the pump mechanism would jut about die trying to blow it up sufficiently to read my systolic blood pressure.

The next day I was due to have an ultrasound scan of my gall bladder so I was to have nill by mouth from 2:00 AM.
At 1 AM I recalled the "drink milk" dream, so I asked the nurse for a glass of milk.   I rocked the milk around in my stomach and it felt healing, and the flatulence seemed to be released as the milk moved out of my stomach into my bowels.   Just before 2:00 AM I asked for another glass of milk and did the same rocking motion.   

I fell asleep soon after and I awoke at 6:00 AM for my next antibiotic injection.   I felt completely better.  My ultrasound results were OK. I didn't have gallstones as the doctors had suspected.  By Lunchtime, I was allowed a meal and released to go home.

Once I got home a looked up the Internet to see if pancreatitis was associated with Covid 19, and it had been associated.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7118654/

A week later I'm eating OK but I'm still easily exhausted.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 09:17:11 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline John

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2020, 01:26:01 PM »
Sorry to hear you were unwell Rob, I thought you were on a sabbatical from the forum for a while. Hope you get back to full strength soon.  8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.