Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > The kidnapping and shooting/murder of Anni Dewani while on her honeymoon in South Africa. Trial of Shrien Dewani was held in Cape Town, SA.

Anni Dewani - The shame of Max Clifford and the Dewani family

(1/3) > >>

Tim Invictus:
I couldn't believe the Dewani family retained Max Clifford of all people to 'represent' Shrien in some perverse PR capacity! I cringed watching that nasty media whore Clifford standing in front of his Bentley stating he had asked Shrien Dewani "all the right questions and looked into his eyes and could see he is an innocent man"!

I don't know who is worse; Clifford for taking the 'job' or the Dewani's for hiring him! Shameful by both parties in my opinion! This isn't a meaningless, salacious media tit bit, this is the violent MURDER of an innocent and no doubt terrified young lady!

Get this man to trial I say! 

John:

--- Quote from: Tim Invictus on November 22, 2012, 02:38:07 PM ---I couldn't believe the Dewani family retained Max Clifford of all people to 'represent' Shrien in some perverse PR capacity! I cringed watching that nasty media whore Clifford standing in front of his Bentley stating he had asked Shrien Dewani "all the right questions and looked into his eyes and could see he is an innocent man"!

I don't know who is worse; Clifford for taking the 'job' or the Dewani's for hiring him! Shameful by both parties in my opinion! This isn't a meaningless, salacious media tit bit, this is the violent MURDER of an innocent and no doubt terrified young lady!

--- End quote ---

Very true, his obvious reluctance to face the music at all costs is very telling.  Will money yet again buy justice?

sammy:

--- Quote from: John on November 22, 2012, 02:42:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tim Invictus on November 22, 2012, 02:38:07 PM ---I couldn't believe the Dewani family retained Max Clifford of all people to 'represent' Shrien in some perverse PR capacity! I cringed watching that nasty media whore Clifford standing in front of his Bentley stating he had asked Shrien Dewani "all the right questions and looked into his eyes and could see he is an innocent man"!

--- End quote ---

Very true, his obvious reluctance to face the music at all costs is very telling.  Will money yet again buy justice?

--- End quote ---

I have been following this case quite closely and watched as this farce is played out in front of the media.
What are our courts here in Britain coming to I ask myself when people can get of with facing justice for whatever reason but primarily in this case because the chap is employing some fancy lawyer to keep him from being extradited to South Africa.
I just think it is wrong and shouldn't happen.

frank50:
I so agree with you. That repulsive Clifford makes my skin crawl. And it's totally inappropriate for him to represent a potential murderer anyhow. In fact, its an utter farce. A man's wife is murdered with several witnesses saying Dewani was involved. What does he do? Run away and then appoint Max Clifford to deny his involvment in the media. But Clifford doesnt just deny it - he rubbishes the claims and alleges African corruption. Revolting man. I wonder how many millions he's getting for his fee.

--- End quote ---

frank50:
Oh dear - what a shame - Clifford has been arrested on suspicion of having committed sexual offences. Couldnt have happened to a more unpleasant slimeball. Who is going to come out on his behalf and dismiss the allegations as utter nonsense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version