Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - Debunking Mike Tesko's strange theories  (Read 160624 times)

Offline starryian

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Debunking Mike Tesko's strange theories
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2012, 07:10:31 PM »
Debunking the main arguments of Bambers' supporters - that the police were in 'conversation' with someone inside the house and Sheila was 'spotted by police in the kitchen'

The Tactical Firearms Group arrived close to 05:00, and, giving the farm house itself a wide berth, everyone repositioned themselves inside a barn at the rear, which allowed them to scan the back of the property and prepare their next move. With the sun due to rise in barely half an hour, the logical thing for the armed response team to do was to bide their time.

Shortly before 05.25, a challenge was issued using a loudhailer to anyone inside the property.
The wireless operator pre-empted events and recorded “Firearms team are in conversation with a person inside the farm”. However, the call to persons inside met only with silence. The wireless operator updated the log at 05.29 – “From CA7 – Challenge to persons inside house met with no response.
Additional firearms officers arrived at 06.45 and were greeted by Sergeant Bews. Fresh on the scene, PC Woodcock from the Firearms Training Department was told by his colleagues that a siege was underway and a young woman with mental health issues was presumed either to have killed everyone or to be holding them hostage. Whatever had taken place, there had been no response from anyone in the farm at any time, and because of this the group were preparing to force entry into the property.

Inspector Montgomery and Police Sergeant Adams put together the raid team, consisting of PCs Collins, Delgado, Woodcock, Hall, Alexander-Smart and acting Sergeant Manners. The team, working from a plan of the building sketched by Jeremy, divided the property into “White”, “Green” and “Black” zones. Woodcock was nominated to break down the rear door using a sledgehammer. Collins and Delgado lined up on one side of the door. To their right was the kitchen window. Collins peered inside and reported seeing the body of a woman.
The door gave way when Woodcock pounded it several times with the sledgehammer. As the armed officer led the others into the property, he turned into the kitchen and saw the same person witnessed by Collins, obviously dead. In fact it was not a woman but 61-year old Nevill Bamber. A chair was on its side to the left of an Aga oven, and Nevill’s corpse was sat awkwardly on one edge of the backrest. He was slumped forward with arms at his side and his head fully inside a silver-topped bucket – in fact a coal scuttle. Blood had run thickly down the sides of this hod. The body was facing the window Collins had looked through, and all that was visible of Nevill’s head was a dishevelled shock of grey hair. This was why Collins had mistaken farmer Bamber for an old woman.

With Collins having stated over his police radio that he’d seen a woman in the kitchen, and Woodcock now reporting the body of a man, the wireless operator made the following entry at 07.37:

“one dead male and one dead female in kitchen”.

The error was insignificant in itself, but when Bamber obtained a copy of the log in 2005, he quickly sought out anything that could be represented as an inconsistency and manipulated to support his claim that he’d been framed for the crime.
Anomaly explained and a psychopaths lies exposed. 8((()*/
Starryian..

Offline John

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2012, 07:32:05 PM »
Ian, I may have deleted your last post for which I do apologise.  Spammer Craigie was being naughty at the time and I selected the wrong post to remove.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 11:57:16 PM »
Theyre saying on the other forum that sheila suffered tardive dyskinesia, a side effect of anti psychotics.

I dont recall seeing that documented anywhere, are they just making things up again?

Offline John

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2012, 12:01:56 AM »
Theyre saying on the other forum that sheila suffered tardive dyskinesia, a side effect of anti psychotics.

I dont recall seeing that documented anywhere, are they just making things up again?

They know that the only way Bamber will ever be cleared is to desecrate Sheila's memory.  Implicating Sheila is his only hope now.

Tardive dyskinesia...Sheila had no such disorder Andrea.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:04:03 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2012, 12:07:15 AM »
Debunking the main arguments of Bambers' supporters - that the police were in 'conversation' with someone inside the house and Sheila was 'spotted by police in the kitchen'

The Tactical Firearms Group arrived close to 05:00, and, giving the farm house itself a wide berth, everyone repositioned themselves inside a barn at the rear, which allowed them to scan the back of the property and prepare their next move. With the sun due to rise in barely half an hour, the logical thing for the armed response team to do was to bide their time.

Shortly before 05.25, a challenge was issued using a loudhailer to anyone inside the property.
The wireless operator pre-empted events and recorded “Firearms team are in conversation with a person inside the farm”. However, the call to persons inside met only with silence. The wireless operator updated the log at 05.29 – “From CA7 – Challenge to persons inside house met with no response.
Additional firearms officers arrived at 06.45 and were greeted by Sergeant Bews. Fresh on the scene, PC Woodcock from the Firearms Training Department was told by his colleagues that a siege was underway and a young woman with mental health issues was presumed either to have killed everyone or to be holding them hostage. Whatever had taken place, there had been no response from anyone in the farm at any time, and because of this the group were preparing to force entry into the property.

Inspector Montgomery and Police Sergeant Adams put together the raid team, consisting of PCs Collins, Delgado, Woodcock, Hall, Alexander-Smart and acting Sergeant Manners. The team, working from a plan of the building sketched by Jeremy, divided the property into “White”, “Green” and “Black” zones. Woodcock was nominated to break down the rear door using a sledgehammer. Collins and Delgado lined up on one side of the door. To their right was the kitchen window. Collins peered inside and reported seeing the body of a woman.
The door gave way when Woodcock pounded it several times with the sledgehammer. As the armed officer led the others into the property, he turned into the kitchen and saw the same person witnessed by Collins, obviously dead. In fact it was not a woman but 61-year old Nevill Bamber. A chair was on its side to the left of an Aga oven, and Nevill’s corpse was sat awkwardly on one edge of the backrest. He was slumped forward with arms at his side and his head fully inside a silver-topped bucket – in fact a coal scuttle. Blood had run thickly down the sides of this hod. The body was facing the window Collins had looked through, and all that was visible of Nevill’s head was a dishevelled shock of grey hair. This was why Collins had mistaken farmer Bamber for an old woman.

With Collins having stated over his police radio that he’d seen a woman in the kitchen, and Woodcock now reporting the body of a man, the wireless operator made the following entry at 07.37:

“one dead male and one dead female in kitchen”.

The error was insignificant in itself, but when Bamber obtained a copy of the log in 2005, he quickly sought out anything that could be represented as an inconsistency and manipulated to support his claim that he’d been framed for the crime.
Anomaly explained and a psychopaths lies exposed. 8((()*/

Excellent post Ian...well worth reposting!

I think we will give that post a tweet all of its own tomorrow.    8@??)(

Offline Andrea

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2012, 12:11:22 AM »
They describe on the otber forum as gurning! Tardive dyskinesia isnt like gurning!

Its basically involuntary muscle spasms due to taking large amounts of anti psychotics over a long period of time.  Sheila was given procyclidine to combat the effects of haloperidol, but i suspect that would have counteracted the drowsiness. There is no cure for tardive dyskinesia.

Also, where did this cuckoo thing come from? That isnt documented either!

Offline starryian

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2012, 08:03:21 AM »
Ian, I may have deleted your last post for which I do apologise.  Spammer Craigie was being naughty at the time and I selected the wrong post to remove.

No problem John. Reposted it. It is nice to have a vigilant moderator there are a lot of crazies out there 8@??)(
Starryian..

Offline starryian

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2012, 08:12:27 AM »
They describe on the otber forum as gurning! Tardive dyskinesia isnt like gurning!

Its basically involuntary muscle spasms due to taking large amounts of anti psychotics over a long period of time.  Sheila was given procyclidine to combat the effects of haloperidol, but i suspect that would have counteracted the drowsiness. There is no cure for tardive dyskinesia.

Also, where did this cuckoo thing come from? That isnt documented either!
Andrea, I found this. I hope this explains this disorder.
 Regardless of the variety of the disease, tardive dyskinesia is characterized by sudden, uncontrollable movements of voluntary muscle groups. Signs of classic tardive dyskinesia normally consist of coordinated, constant movements of the mouth, tongue, jaw and cheeks. The patient may move their jaw laterally or up and down, as if chewing. The tongue may suddenly protrude or move about in a squirming, twisting manner. Repeated lip smacking and puffing of the cheeks may also be present. Severity of the condition is indicated by the frequency of these movements or spasms. In extreme cases, the tongue may move well over 60 times a minute.

In some cases, tardive dyskinesia patients may experience movement in the limbs and digits. Interestingly, these involuntary movements are more pronounced when the patient attempts to relax. Any emotional arousal or agitation tends to cause these movements to decrease. Symptoms may disappear completely when the patient is asleep.
Andrea I fail to see the link between this disorder and the murders? Are they trying to suggest that these involuntary muscle spasms could have been reponsible or partly reponsible for Sheila's supposed rampage?
I think the blue forum are absolutely dredging the bottom of the barrel. Tesko must be really desparate. I have read many documents pertaining to Sheila and her condition and not once was this disorder ever mentioned.
Starryian..

Offline starryian

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2012, 10:09:23 AM »
"Police were in conversation with someone inside the farm" - debunked.

The wireless operator pre-empted events and recorded “Firearms team are in conversation with a person inside the farm”. However, the call to persons inside met only with silence. The wireless operator updated the log at 05.29 – “From CA7 – Challenge to persons inside house met with no response”

For all Bamber supporters please note the last four words 'met with no response' Something that is noticably absent from all your windy rhetoric and fanciful theories on this particular topic. 8-)(--)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:11:32 AM by starryian »
Starryian..

Offline sika

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2012, 10:45:59 AM »
Ian, I look forward to reading more of your excellent posts.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2012, 11:31:23 AM »
Im not sure Ian, it appears thats what they're trying to say. But to say tardive dyskinesia is like gurning is laughable. You need to be toothless to be a good gurner!!

Its is scraping the bottom of the barrell i agree. What will they think of next?

Check your inbox ian.  ?{)(**

Offline Andrea

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2012, 11:41:01 AM »

Hi Sika, what are your views on the case?

Offline sika

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2012, 01:10:44 PM »

Hi Sika, what are your views on the case?
Hello Andrea, I find it very difficult to understand how anyone could believe in Jeremy. I have read through all the arguments raised by his supporters and can find absolutely nothing that points to his innocence.

Still, after 27 years of Working on his defence, Bamber is still unable to offer up a plausible explanation to demonstrate his innocence. 

Despite Bamber clouding some of the issues in this case (silencer, phone calls etc), the hard facts are still just that.  HARD FACTS! 

On the 'blue forum' people seem to have disregarded common sense, when I suggested this to them I was labelled as a moron and a troll.  I closed my account a while ago but do have a look quite regularly, just for a cheap laugh, certainly not for informed debate.  I used to ask specific questions like, why was Shelia unmarked? If she did shower, where are the clothes she wore at the time of the murders?  Nobody seemed willing to discuss such matters.

Bamber must be devastated that that forum exists.  Tesko is nothing more than a bitter and twisted, self serving, attention seeker.

Well, as far as I can make out, the CCRC have bent over backwards to appease Bamber and his team.  He has been afforded the privilege of having his case reviewed over and over again.  He is guilty, end of!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2012, 01:41:21 PM »
Good post Sika.

Why didnt jeremy give the money back when he robbed the office at the cravan park? if he wanted to highlight a problem with security then he sould have gave the money back, but he didnt he kept it. the blue forum say that this doesnt make him a murderer, true, but it does show that he wasnt happy with his lot and wanted more, hence the murders.

Also, if sheila was afraid her children were to be taken away, sheila would have killed her children then  herself at her own house in morshead mansions, she wouldnt have done it at WHF.

There is no evidence that sheila was seen through the window by the police at WHF, the blood would have ran down her nightie had she got up and ran upstairs. She was shot both times where she was photographed imo.

There would have been other peoples blood found on her also, the crime scene was very bloody and the only blood on her was her own.

His behaviour afte the murders? yes we all respond to grief differently, but had my family been murdered in a most brutal way, including 2 kids, i wouldnt have been laughing and joking and making sexual remarks to my partner  on the day of the funerals. Bamber put himself and his sister in the frame beacuse of the alledged phone call from neville. It wasnt sheila, so who are we keft with?

Bamber is looking for any slight anomalie in the paper work to use as proof of his innocence, and yes the CCRC have bent over backwards giving him extensions etc. He has all the time in the world to keep pestering the CCRC to refer his case, hes nothing else to do has he.

Offline sika

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2012, 02:57:24 PM »
If Tesko did possess 'that' photograph, he would know for sure that Jeremy couldn't have committed the murders.  So why, when armed with this vital piece of evidence does Tesko continue to post all these other wild theories?  Show everyone the photo and it's all over! 

The man is an absolute joke.  Why does anyone waste their time conversing with this prat?  His latest thread invites questions from members, to which he will reply yes or no.  Now, if that's not a desperate appeal for attention, I don't know what is!