Author Topic: The Remit of SY  (Read 29514 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: The Remit of SY
« Reply #750 on: December 28, 2022, 12:48:03 PM »
Perhaps we should remember that we aren't The Prosecution or The Defence.

And that Brueckner isn't being charged anytime in the foreseeable future.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #751 on: December 28, 2022, 01:20:19 PM »
Perhaps we should remember that we aren't The Prosecution or The Defence.

Perhaps you should. I posted what the prosecution's spokesperson said, which was contradicted by the family. So either he lied, he was misinformed or the family lied.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #752 on: December 28, 2022, 01:24:57 PM »
And that Brueckner isn't being charged anytime in the foreseeable future.

At the moment I am not very interested in whether he is or not.  He has been charged with two cases of child sexual abuse and three rapes.  All very similar to charges of which he has already been convicted, although not by Portugal where the offences were committed.

This is a international disgrace to Portugal, although I don't care about that either, sad to say.

The PJ were corrupt and apparently still are.  Their problem and not mine.  I will never go to that beautiful country ever again.  Portugal will have to fight it's own way out of their dark ages.

And Madeleine will have to go on the back burner.  But if anyone exposed this corrupt society then Madeleine certainly did.  One small girl child, and that is all it took.  How utterly pathetic and disgusting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #753 on: December 28, 2022, 01:26:41 PM »
Perhaps you should. I posted what the prosecution's spokesperson said, which was contradicted by the family. So either he lied, he was misinformed or the family lied.

Or you are a disgrace.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #754 on: December 28, 2022, 01:44:58 PM »
At the moment I am not very interested in whether he is or not.  He has been charged with two cases of child sexual abuse and three rapes.  All very similar to charges of which he has already been convicted, although not by Portugal where the offences were committed.

This is a international disgrace to Portugal, although I don't care about that either, sad to say.

The PJ were corrupt and apparently still are.  Their problem and not mine.  I will never go to that beautiful country ever again.  Portugal will have to fight it's own way out of their dark ages.

And Madeleine will have to go on the back burner.  But if anyone exposed this corrupt society then Madeleine certainly did.  One small girl child, and that is all it took.  How utterly pathetic and disgusting.

Ahhh, there there dear. Maybe you'll get over it one day.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #755 on: December 28, 2022, 01:57:24 PM »
Ahhh, there there dear. Maybe you'll get over it one day.

But you never will.  You can't cure stupid.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #756 on: December 28, 2022, 03:28:48 PM »
Or you are a disgrace.

G only laid out the options. Is it now disgraceful to tell the truth?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #757 on: December 28, 2022, 03:37:24 PM »
G only laid out the options. Is it now disgraceful to tell the truth?

How can it be truth if certain options are ignored?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #758 on: December 28, 2022, 03:55:21 PM »

No-one is lying.  But I think you are labouring under misapprehensions regarding issues long since resolved.  Is that mischief making or what?

The German authorities have no jurisdiction in Britain.

The first point of contact is via Scotland Yard.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #759 on: December 28, 2022, 04:23:45 PM »

Ignoring some or skewing others is not a pathway to the truth.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #760 on: December 28, 2022, 04:48:23 PM »

Ignored or not included? What do you think G should have included?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #761 on: December 28, 2022, 04:52:12 PM »
No-one is lying.  But I think you are labouring under misapprehensions regarding issues long since resolved.  Is that mischief making or what?

The German authorities have no jurisdiction in Britain.

The first point of contact is via Scotland Yard.

Indeed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8440359/Scotland-Yard-deny-theyve-failed-hand-letters-Madeleine-McCanns-parents.html

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #762 on: December 28, 2022, 10:56:16 PM »
Indeed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8440359/Scotland-Yard-deny-theyve-failed-hand-letters-Madeleine-McCanns-parents.html
So the Germans did write a letter, HCW was not lying, always good to give people the benefit of the doubt when you’re not in full possession of the facts.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Admin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #764 on: December 29, 2022, 12:26:56 AM »
It was only a matter of time, the entire thing was a farce.

IS a farce.